CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed Website Sucks!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1968)

12stones 02-24-2003 08:56 AM

Creed Website Sucks!!!

Is it just me or does Creeds website suck ass?! It has had the exact same info on it for like 3 months now. The fan websites are much better and more informative. When Weathered was first released it said on their web page "accoustics and b-sides coming soon". Where are they? For an official website it sure does suck! You would think that a band with their money and success could come up with something better! And what about that "Live DVD". Every other band has one-so whats the holdup? Good luck trying to get an "official" answer from Creed or one of their reps-it's like getting an "official" apology regarding the Chicago show!:D

creeder 02-24-2003 09:35 AM

Yes but creed are taking a break

12stones 02-24-2003 09:49 AM

Them taking a break has nothing to do with the lack of information posted on their website! They have neglected to put information of their site that was supposed to be on there over a year ago. And taking a break doesn't mean that they can't put the accoustics and b-sides on their web page. CreedFeed and Creedpit, etc. have more info on their sites than the official site. Apparently their webmasters are taking quite a break!

benkenobi 02-24-2003 10:34 AM

Uhh...since the band is taking a year long break to be with their familys they aren't doing any new releases of anything until the next album. Therefore there won't be any new updates on their website unless they when some award at an awards show. If they do decide to release a DVD or something (probably not until the summer) then their site will certainly post it.

hotforscott 02-24-2003 01:38 PM

I think 12 stones means like general info. Like on the main page of this board. Click Latest News and there are a ton of updates, like the Mark Tremonti Poster, the NAMM show on 1/17/03, etc. Creed's Website doesn't mention any of those things. I have often thought that Creed's Site had lack of info.

I really like this site and rarely visit Creed.com, except when I want to see my Hottie in the cowboy hat, LOL!
Steve lets us know of so many things, like SumberseD and everything. Creed.com SHOULD let the fans know that Mark and Flip are on side projects right now, I agree with 12 stones.

Bridge of Clay 02-24-2003 02:17 PM

they never had a good site... I don´t like it either...

that´s why I come to CreedFeed! :)

creeder 02-24-2003 04:30 PM

I like the site.,,, they should start a FOrum, and update the site more!

TeriB19 02-24-2003 08:48 PM

I agree with Carrie, I don't think they do enough updates on Creed.com. I much prefer the fansites and this one is the best.

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-24-2003 08:50 PM

It's the best because of Steve and because of all the great people on here!!!!
:dancing: :dancing:

Wylde-Tremonti 02-24-2003 09:27 PM

i think CREED.Com has it's Pros and Cons.....they dfinately have a problem with lack of info......but they also encourage fans to make their own sites, wallpapers, and other stuff....the graphics that they let you have really come in handy....Over all it's an OK site.....

draperpam 02-24-2003 10:42 PM

Creed Feed takes care of my hunger! I hardly ever visit Creed.com. This is the place I find out all of my info! Thanks to great fans like all of you guys.:)

HigherGirl 02-25-2003 12:23 AM

I love CreedFeed....Creed.Com has same stuff for months now..CreedInk is better as well..But they too lack changes...

whocares 02-25-2003 12:49 AM

how bout you kiss my ass

hotforscott 02-25-2003 01:19 AM

What was that for?

mushroomy2k 02-25-2003 08:40 AM

creed website sucks

Quote:

Originally posted by whocares
how bout you kiss my ass

lol who cares tell it like it is.
12 stones i still enjoy going to creednet.com
i like to read the revues and see pics if they have
them in there revues.
plus i have a 2yr old godson who loves creed
very much,i go there to download there videos
and he is totaly mesmerized and going oooo
ohhhhhhh especially with one last breath video.
they do have the juno awards info,A special Limited Edition Creed CD has been released for Creed's next single, "Don't Stop Dancing." The CD will feature exclusive acoustic versions of “Don’t Stop Dancing” and “With Arms Wide Open,” along with the brand new “Don’t Stop Dancing” video and multimedia highlights of Creed's new fan club magazine CreedINK. As a bonus, a free Creed poster will also come packaged with the CD.
i agree with one thing though creedfeed is the best fan based site
plus creed is on vacation now,they deserve a break.
have a great one and im sure when there is any new info
to update they will put it on the site.:)