CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

GrafiTTied 04-27-2007 11:05 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

Has anyone watched the recent Mr. Bean movie? Im dying to watch but the stupid multiplexes are so full :mad:

JulieCitySlicker 04-27-2007 12:57 PM

Thank God its not supposed to rain tomorrow! Its getting rather annoying:rolleyes: ;)

Sincirr 04-28-2007 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrafiTTied
Has anyone watched the recent Mr. Bean movie? Im dying to watch but the stupid multiplexes are so full :mad:

I have seen it. It was quite funny actually. Enjoyed it heaps. Hope u can get in to see it soon.

GrafiTTied 04-28-2007 11:23 AM

Hah! i knew it! Mr. bean is always irresistably funny...stupid critics dont know what theyre saying.

eusebioCBR 04-28-2007 02:33 PM

can't talk now, gotta go!!!

bilal 04-28-2007 05:10 PM

^ lol

ahh..... i wish i knew what to say...............

:chair: escapade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chair:

Sincirr 04-30-2007 01:31 PM

HA! I am watching a The Making Of John Lennon's Imagine, and they were in the studio and he was goin off and they cut and Lennon looks into the studio and goes "Come on ya c**t" in this Liverpool accent...I just Laughed my ass off!
Quote:

Originally Posted by GrafiTTied
Hah! i knew it! Mr. bean is always irresistably funny...stupid critics dont know what theyre saying.

Yeh well if gifted artists listened to critics, how supressed would their creativity be! F***k da critics I say!:jam:

HeavensOnFire 04-30-2007 01:41 PM

What Great Man

Guys Da John Lennon Hugs :hugs: :hugs: :D Lets Of Course Keep The Dream Alive, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Hey I,ll Even Sing Alone

Sincirr 04-30-2007 01:46 PM

Re: What Great Man

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
Guys Da John Lennon Hugs :hugs: :hugs: :D Lets Of Course Keep The Dream Alive, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Hey I,ll Even Sing Alone

ahhh no i have a band fer ya!
:smileyban
And Scotty will join in too!
:stapp:

HeavensOnFire 04-30-2007 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
ahhh no i have a band fer ya!
And Scotty will join in too!

thats ok really :D Only Lennon Can Really Keep that Dream Alive its his undying masterpiece HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Scotty can stick with da torn issuies HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, please :D dont hit sis wit da chair my pain killers are wearing off haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

JulieCitySlicker 04-30-2007 02:48 PM

To bad there is rain headed this way, its been so nice here lately:)

HeavensOnFire 05-01-2007 10:05 PM

:) i know it but if would like sunshine all the time we would still bitch b/c it would not be raining, BOOK OF PROVERBS, Mans Never Satisfied,

Sincirr 05-02-2007 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
thats ok really :D Only Lennon Can Really Keep that Dream Alive its his undying masterpiece HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Scotty can stick with da torn issuies HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, please :D dont hit sis wit da chair my pain killers are wearing off haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Well FINE then! :suave:
Torn, I'm filthy
Born in my own misery
Stole all that you gave me
Control you claim you save me

The peace is dead in my soul
I have blamed the reasons for
My intentions poor
Yes I'm the one who
The only one who
Would carry on this far

:stappchic
HA!:chair:

Ana4Stapp 05-02-2007 11:47 AM

hummm I wish i had something interesting to say...but im too confused now...i mean, not confused...but disappointed...

GrafiTTied 05-02-2007 12:23 PM

I feel like ive been given justice.........all of last years suffering, mental torture, strain, tears and struggles has all been looked after. I can now put my hands up and say "Im a happy person". I could cry with happiness if i only could remember how to.........