CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

aussiecreeder 01-11-2005 08:00 PM

There was flooding in the states just in the past couple of days that I saw on the news. I thought it might have being California but I could be wrong. It caused a mud-slide which was just amazing to see.....

JulieCitySlicker 01-11-2005 08:03 PM

Hmm? Mud slide huh :) That sounds like Cali to me,they get mud slides all the time there.

hayley 01-11-2005 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
As good as you? Under your "leadership" productivity is down 5%! They're sitting around doing nothing and sipping lattes while I'm paying their wages! ;) lol

Easy pay, easy pay. ;)

Quote:

I hope the hair turns out alright, if not there will be no pictures. :)

You suck, take some anyway. Haha. :p You need to update, the ones you showed me were from what, your party last year? Update, update!! :D :D

Quote:

A mini-skirt? Is that wise? Considering your lack of sun Kiwi's skin are too white and the sun reflects off their white thighs and has being known to blind their fellow citizens! Like I can talk.....lol

There you go again, your smart ass comments are going too far boy! ;) :laugh: But I have to admitt, that cracked me up. Speak for yourself. ;)

Quote:

Yeah I saw that on the t.v and those pictures were preddy amazing. There was one guy who was getting pulled up from his car (which was almost fully submerged) and he slipped and fell back in.

Oh my gosh I saw that. I thought the poor bastard was dead when he fell back in, glad he wasn't

Sincirr 01-12-2005 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superiormelbournecreedfeeder
Bushfires blah blah...

Man!!! Early days and it already smells so bad here! Heaps of bushfire smoke in the air. Cant open the windows!
Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley
...actually, I am wearing my mini skirt today it's that hot!! PRAISE THE LORD

OH! If I could WEAR a mini skirt I would be praisin the Lord for sure!!! :eek:

Higher_Desire 01-12-2005 06:55 PM

I had to get a new mouse yesterday. My other one was all shot to sh** and I was sick of using my touch pad. This one's optical. :D

H-D :pimp:

aussiecreeder 01-12-2005 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Man!!! Early days and it already smells so bad here! Heaps of bushfire smoke in the air. Cant open the windows!

OH! If I could WEAR a mini skirt I would be praisin the Lord for sure!!! :eek:

superiormelbournecreedfeeder? i'm glad you've noticed that melbourne is in fact superior to sydney. i take it you're going to move here now? ;)

the blue mountains up near you are always getting bushfires and parts of victoria and south australia as well. speaking of fires i saw ladder 79 at the movies yesterday for the my dad's birthday and anyhow its a really good film. its got john travolta and joaquin phoenix amongst others in it and i recommend it.

aussiecreeder 01-12-2005 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Easy pay, easy pay. ;)

You suck, take some anyway. Haha. :p You need to update, the ones you showed me were from what, your party last year? Update, update!! :D :D

There you go again, your smart ass comments are going too far boy! ;) :laugh: But I have to admitt, that cracked me up. Speak for yourself. ;)

Oh my gosh I saw that. I thought the poor bastard was dead when he fell back in, glad he wasn't

easy pay hey? because of the poor productivity i think your pay will need to be reduced by 50 cents an hour and there will no be christmas piss up this year....all because OF YOU! ;)

lol i think i need a bit more of a tan before i can make whitey jokes but the opening was there and you know i just can't resist.

imagine the what was going through his mind when slipped back in, he must have thought he was a goner for sure. it was like a scene from a hollywood movie. truth is always stranger than fiction......

JulieCitySlicker 01-12-2005 08:18 PM

This stuff is headin my way right now :eek:

http://weather.kmov.com//auto/kmov/r...n.asp?ID=LSX19

Higher_Desire 01-12-2005 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
This stuff is headin my way right now :eek:

http://weather.kmov.com//auto/kmov/r...n.asp?ID=LSX19

Oh my God!! The news is coming!! NNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! lol. You have to register before you can see what's there. Lame.

H-D :pimp:

JulieCitySlicker 01-12-2005 08:26 PM

You have to register :wtf: Thats gay!

JulieCitySlicker 01-12-2005 08:29 PM

Heres the jist of the weather we are supposed to get tonight :wtf:

Watches and Warnings Saint Louis Forecast

FLOOD WATCH
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE ST LOUIS MO
213 PM CST WED JAN 12 2005

THE FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT TONIGHT...FOR THE FOLLOWING
AREAS...

IN ILLINOIS:

ADAMS...BOND...BROWN...CALHOUN...CLINTON...FAYETTE ...GREENE...
JERSEY...MACOUPIN...MADISON...MARION...MONROE...MO NTGOMERY...PIKE...
RANDOLPH...ST. CLAIR AND WASHINGTON.

IN MISSOURI:

AUDRAIN...BOONE...CALLAWAY...COLE...CRAWFORD...FRA NKLIN...
GASCONADE...IRON...JEFFERSON...KNOX...LEWIS...LINC OLN...MADISON...
MARION...MONITEAU...MONROE...MONTGOMERY...OSAGE... PIKE...RALLS...
REYNOLDS...SHELBY...ST. CHARLES...ST. FRANCOIS...ST. LOUIS CITY...ST.
LOUIS...STE. GENEVIEVE...WARREN AND WASHINGTON.

...THUNDERSTORMS WITH HEAVY RAIN LIKELY TONIGHT...

A POWERFUL COLD FRONT WILL MOVE ACROSS MISSOURI AND ILLINOIS
TONIGHT...BRINGING A ROUND OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS TO THE
BISTATE REGION. SOME OF THE THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE QUITE STRONG AND
PRODUCE LOCALLY HEAVY RAINFALL...WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF FLASH
FLOODING.

1 TO LOCALLY 3 INCHES OF RAINFALL IS EXPECTED ACROSS THE ENTIRE AREA
BY THURSDAY MORNING. THIS RAINFALL...COUPLED WITH THE PRECIPITATION
THAT FELL OVER THE FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY AND THE FROZEN GROUND ACROSS
NORTHEAST MISSOURI AND WEST CENTRAL ILLINOIS...WILL LIKELY CAUSE
LOCAL RIVERS TO AGAIN RISE ABOVE FLOOD STAGE IN MISSOURI AND CREST
HIGHER IN ILLINOIS.

MOST FLOODING DEATHS OCCUR IN AUTOMOBILES...AND AT NIGHT. DARKNESS
OFTEN OBSCURES THE DANGER OF FLOOD WATERS...SO USE CAUTION WHEN
APPROACHING AREAS THAT ARE PRONE TO FLOODING DURING TIMES OF HEAVY
RAIN. IF YOU COME UPON A ROAD OR BRIDGE INUNDATED BY FLOOD WATERS...
DO NOT TAKE A CHANCE...TURN AROUND AND FIND ANOTHER ROUTE.
REMEMBER...NO TRIP IS WORTH YOUR LIFE.

aussiecreeder 01-12-2005 10:57 PM

aaagghhhhh as the blonde colour reaches into my roots i can feel my brain cells are being attacked by a merciless enemy!! if i become really stupid in the next few minutes remember the intelligent and articulate aussie that you all know and love! lol

JulieCitySlicker 01-12-2005 11:00 PM

Heheheh :)

hayley 01-12-2005 11:31 PM

Quote:

easy pay hey? because of the poor productivity i think your pay will need to be reduced by 50 cents an hour and there will no be christmas piss up this year....all because OF YOU! ;)

No Christmas piss up? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!? ;)

Quote:

lol i think i need a bit more of a tan before i can make whitey jokes but the opening was there and you know i just can't resist.

Make the most of it for now, becuse when concert time arrives, I'm planning to look as bronze as they come! :D ;)

Quote:

if i become really stupid in the next few minutes remember the intelligent and articulate aussie that you all know and love! lol

Wait ... I'm not sure if I read that right. You mean you can become even more dumb than you already are? Wow. ;)

aussiecreeder 01-13-2005 12:28 AM

oh man a kiwi is going to be darker than me......i am a shame to the great aussie tradition of being brown and getting suncancer. oh we're making jokes now ha? its all good blondes are dumb but they have more fun....or some i'm told lol.