CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Rocketqueen 08-28-2006 01:23 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
the weather nowadays is preety much beautiful....... cloudy most part of the day......making occassionally appearing and disappearing sun feel much beautiful with its warmth........ different new birds can be seen in the garden and so different new sounds ....light drizzle at times....... yesterday evening, the breeze was a bit fast .....attimes making me grab my little neice as she was about to dirft away while we were standing outside.............. the rain water from previous weeks heavy rain is still pooled a bit around the palm trees at the back-side of my place, usually you can see the moon reflecting from it at night around 8-pm......

:D im trying to visualize this :D trying real hard i promise you make wanna...breathe all in at once

Rocketqueen 08-28-2006 01:31 AM

Quote:

NOT ALL VAMPIRES
SUCK BLOOD!

SATANISM represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires.
Many people who walk the earth practice the fine art of making others feel responsible and even indebted to them, without cause. Satanism observes these leeches in their true light. Psychic vampires are individuals who drain others of their vital energy. This type of person can he found in all avenues of society. They fill no
useful purpose in our lives, and are neither love objects nor true friends. Yet we feel responsible to the psychic vampire without knowing why.

i hear you man...i know what your saying ..well i tell ya how i feel about the vampires in the world who wanna suck me and make me part of their world and their rules and socity I KNOW SOME where my friend There our angels in the midst of theme to give me a break greater is he thats in me than he that is the world ...Greater Is He Thats In Me To Disearn These For Me

JulieCitySlicker 08-28-2006 06:05 AM

I can't wait till I get home from work today cuz this weekends been crazy at work:eek:

I have off the next 4 days though,so I'm excited! Plus my brother is coming down for a visit and he will be here Wednesday
:D

GrafiTTied 08-28-2006 09:06 AM

well i had told you guys of my temporary departure well i still got a lot in my hands i stopped by here to see whats been happening.........i have to say this forum moves real slow im gone for like a month or two and hardly anything new happens around here.
you know what you people can do im having a brainstormm here........you can hold a creedfeed forum awards. Allow me to explain.
THis awards will constitute different categories like the award for the 'funniest member' and 'best personality' and 'most random member' so on and so forth. anyone liking this idea or does it need more explaining??

Ana4Stapp 08-28-2006 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrafiTTied
well i had told you guys of my temporary departure well i still got a lot in my hands i stopped by here to see whats been happening.........i have to say this forum moves real slow im gone for like a month or two and hardly anything new happens around here.
you know what you people can do im having a brainstormm here........you can hold a creedfeed forum awards. Allow me to explain.
THis awards will constitute different categories like the award for the 'funniest member' and 'best personality' and 'most random member' so on and so forth. anyone liking this idea or does it need more explaining??

hummm..we already have a thread like this on chat o rama...'creed feed elections'....check it http://www.creedfeed.com/community/s...ed+electio ns and maybe u can post your favorites or maybe add some new category....ok?;)
by the way, its funny cause i was revisiting this thread yesterday....

bilal 08-28-2006 01:41 PM

Quote:

yeh........ why not .... and may be we can have enough catagories for each memeber to win at one ...... hehe......... and that wont be difficult too....... :D ................. by the way..... your head does storms and thunders with ideas....i dare not check its forecast

metalchris25 08-28-2006 04:10 PM

Sounds like a cool idea.

metalchris25 08-28-2006 04:57 PM

http://www.steorn.net/en/technology.aspx?p=5

eusebioCBR 08-28-2006 07:42 PM

push out the jive, breath in the love

bilal 08-28-2006 08:17 PM

thinking about love can be really really self-distructive if there is'nt any around........

eusebioCBR 08-28-2006 08:32 PM

^it's always out there somewhere

bilal 08-28-2006 08:38 PM

^ yeh..... have to belive that...... by the ways, heres the definition of love from this book...
." DEVILS DICTIONARY by AMBROSE BIERCE" ....quite intersting too

LOVE, n. A temporary insanity curable by marriage or by removal of
the patient from the influences under which he incurred the disorder.
This disease, like _caries_ and many other ailments, is prevalent only
among civilized races living under artificial conditions; barbarous
nations breathing pure air and eating simple food enjoy immunity from
its ravages. It is sometimes fatal, but more frequently to the
physician than to the patient.

eusebioCBR 08-28-2006 09:04 PM

^hmmmmmmmmmmm........I'll stick with the love of God:)

Rocketqueen 08-28-2006 11:29 PM

Quote:

IM HERE NOW!!!!!!! no more explaning required

Rocketqueen 08-28-2006 11:35 PM

Quote:

thinking about love can be really really self-distructive if there is'nt any around........

:D ...well boy there is,nt to be frank but there is no need to be self distructive :rockon: GODS IN CONTROL OF those Matters THERE IS JUST BIGH OLD HOLE IN THE WORLD TONITE AMEN AND AMEN