CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hayley + Aussiecreeder thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8280)

Xterminator27 12-28-2004 04:28 AM

Hayley + Aussiecreeder thread

I remember the good ol days when people use to pollute every single thread in back to back conversation, so i brought back the famous ""+"" thread!!! :D

This is Hayley + aussieCreeders OFFICIAL thread where they can converse about whatever they want while we all sit back and watch!

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:29 AM

is it really that annoying? :o oops but the other threads are already split into subjects. guess there is the PM function but........

hayley 12-28-2004 04:32 AM

Aw how lovely. (This must be my what, 5th one now?!) LOL. We talk so much without even realising. And yes the PM system is great but just a little slow.

Oooooh yay our own thread how exciting , BUT LET'S STILL BOMBARD THE THREADS!! Muahahaa I'll try not too

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:34 AM

you know its harder to think about something to talk about in this thread lol. i hear you can get wallabies tops for cheap these days.....;).

hayley 12-28-2004 04:38 AM

Yes it's always been harder in your own personal thread .. strangely enough ...

Oh really? I think they might just be a littttlllleee bit too expensive for me :D

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Yes it's always been harder in your own personal thread .. strangely enough ...

Oh really? I think they might just be a littttlllleee bit too expensive for me :D

i've never had one of these threads before so i feel silly yet kind of happy! :D

so you can buy a wallaby top and i'll get in a kiwi top and i'll do that silly thing they do before the game to try to look really scary lol.

hayley 12-28-2004 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
i've never had one of these threads before so i feel silly yet kind of happy! :D

It's a happy moment. :D

Quote:

so you can buy a wallaby top and i'll get in a kiwi top and i'll do that silly thing they do before the game to try to look really scary lol.

LOL. It's called the haka!! Say it with pride, one more time. :cool:

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:44 AM

Quote:

It's a happy moment. :D

LOL. It's called the haka!! Say it with pride, one more time. :cool:

*spreads legs and pulls scary face and moves hands up and down onto legs and tries to scare opposition while they laugh at me* lol truthfully rugby is fairly small in victoria (my state). down here its all aussie rules football....the greatest game in the world! :d

hayley 12-28-2004 04:45 AM

Quote:

*spreads legs and pulls scary face and moves hands up and down onto legs and tries to scare opposition while they laugh at me*

Laugh? The Ozy's CRY ;)

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:48 AM

Quote:

Laugh? The Ozy's CRY ;)

yes there is nothing as scary as seeing grown men scrowl their faces at you like their wives haven't being paying to them attention lately lol. or maybe they are constiptated....yeah thats it hehe.

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:49 AM

btw any chance of responding to my email? :)

hayley 12-28-2004 04:50 AM

Quote:

yes there is nothing as scary as seeing grown men scrowl their faces at you like their wives haven't being paying to them attention lately lol. or maybe they are constiptated....yeah thats it hehe.

I would go with the constipated one, NZ men get enough attention around here. ;)

Quote:

btw any chance of responding to my email? :)

Oh, I'll have to have a long hard think about that one. ;) Only kidding I haven't been onto my email tonight, but I will reply to it tomorrow afternoon

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:52 AM

Quote:

I would go with the constipated one, NZ men get enough attention around here. ;)

Oh, I'll have to have a long hard think about that one. ;) Only kidding I haven't been onto my email tonight, but I will reply to it tomorrow afternoon

i recommend metamucil it clears out the bowels in no time.....lol

hayley 12-28-2004 04:56 AM

Eeeeewwwww ... dirty Australians

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:57 AM

Quote:

Eeeeewwwww ... dirty Australians

hey i'm still waiting for that shoulder and neck massage......stop talking and get to work! :D