CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   TV shows soundtracks (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5643)

Bridge of Clay 01-23-2004 06:53 PM

TV shows soundtracks

When you pay attention, there are many TV shows whose soundtrack is better than many new albums out there... I was wondering what are your favorites.

IMO, the shows who have the best soundtrack are:

-CSI
-One Tree Hill
-The O.C.
-Smallville

I'll need to browse those fan sites a little to find out what songs features their episodes... and d/l new music!!!! :D

creedsister 01-23-2004 08:37 PM

to tell you the truth i dont whatch much tv to know but on highlander the series i loved that theme song princes of the universe By Oueen But the one thing i always wondrer Now that this topic has been brought up was written for the show it self or was from a queen Album?~~well back to another point i tell you what i hate about tv in sitcoms When at the end of one When Those Famliey Talks Comes up im like here it comes whatch out that sad music intro Then the talk And everybodys happy again Am i the only one crazy enough to find these things amusing oh well thats just me

TeriB19 01-23-2004 10:23 PM

Marcos, the theme song from CSI is The Who's "Who Are You". An oldie but a fantastic song nonetheless. One of my favorites by the Who.

Higher_Desire 01-23-2004 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
When you pay attention, there are many TV shows whose soundtrack is better than many new albums out there... I was wondering what are your favorites.

IMO, the shows who have the best soundtrack are:

-CSI
-One Tree Hill
-The O.C.
-Smallville

I'll need to browse those fan sites a little to find out what songs features their episodes... and d/l new music!!!! :D

:jam: I love The OC! It's the greatest show on right now. I've seen every episode! The music they play is awesome and there's always quite a few new songs on every episode. The show two weeks ago was all Rooney, as well as having them on the show.

H-D :hypno:

Lechium 01-23-2004 10:39 PM

These are all bad shows (well one about Superman is ok).
OC is major bullshit, and the real Orange County is barely anything like this...

TeriB19 01-23-2004 10:56 PM

Ahhhh, always a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.

CSI is IMO a fantastic show. Don't really watch the others.

Dogstar 01-23-2004 11:01 PM

I haven't seen any of them, but I hardly watch TV anyway...I used to love the theme song to Shaft, though. That was cool.

Lechium 01-23-2004 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Ahhhh, always a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.

CSI is IMO a fantastic show. Don't really watch the others.

Actually, I'm a ray of cynicism, mon ami lol

Higher_Desire 01-24-2004 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium
These are all bad shows (well one about Superman is ok).
OC is major bullshit, and the real Orange County is barely anything like this...

Lech, you must understand that this is a TV SHOW. Not a documentary. It is fake. A story. Nothing more.

H-D :hypno: