CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Christmas gift? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=768)

jgaull 12-06-2002 09:20 AM

Christmas gift?

Anyone have any ideas for a good Christmas gift for a huge Creed fan? My wife has all the CD's. I don't think she'd like a poster. I heard that the Creed Unauthorized video wasn't that good.

Anyone have any thoughts???

Thanks!

tremontigirltpa 12-06-2002 09:33 AM

How about a membership to the fan club? You can get information on that at www.creedink.com - one of memberships gets you a t-shirt, sticker, an autograhed photo,etc....

hotforscott 12-06-2002 09:35 AM

i just got riding the edge, it was more like a documentary like everyone said, there isn't any music. here are some creed things i have bought off ebay.

bumper stickers, beanie hat, CD clock, regular clock, a creed crew shirt, a 2cd human clay set that has some extra songs on it, lots of stuff.

maybe she would like a creed cd holder from bandrags to hold all of her cd's go to www.bandrags.com and click creed, they have lots of neat stuff i have been wanting to order.

TeriB19 12-06-2002 10:27 AM

The CreedINK idea is a good one. The Platinum membership also comes with a year subscription to CreedINK magazine. Well worth the money. I paid $39.99 for the membership. I saw at the Camden show that they wanted $15 for the premiere edition of CreedINK, so I feel like I saved myself some money there. With a husband like you who wants to get her something Creed related, she's sure to have a very Merry Christmas!

hotforscott 12-06-2002 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
The CreedINK idea is a good one. The Platinum membership also comes with a year subscription to CreedINK magazine. Well worth the money. I paid $39.99 for the membership. I saw at the Camden show that they wanted $15 for the premiere edition of CreedINK, so I feel like I saved myself some money there. With a husband like you who wants to get her something Creed related, she's sure to have a very Merry Christmas!

Definitly, my husband wanted to know what non-creed items i wanted. i just couldn't seem to think of anything......lol

Dogstar 12-06-2002 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
Definitly, my husband wanted to know what non-creed items i wanted. i just couldn't seem to think of anything......lol

LOL, hotforscott. Too funny!

Creed23 12-06-2002 01:16 PM

There are definitely some live CDs that she probably doesnt have. Also some imports. All together there are probably about 15 at least. there hard to get but worth it.:angel:

jgaull 12-06-2002 02:56 PM

Great ideas!!! Thanks!! I think I'm going with the subscription to CreedInk.

I kind of feel that any Creed gift I get her is for the both of us since I'm as big a fan as she is.

franrn 12-06-2002 08:45 PM

Yes go with the Creed INK membership. I'm glad I'm a member:)

TeriB19 12-06-2002 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jgaull
Great ideas!!! Thanks!!  I think I'm going with the subscription to CreedInk.

I kind of feel that any Creed gift I get her is for the both of us since I'm as big a fan as she is.

Just an FYI, members of CreedINK get the inside track on contests too. I got an email from them today allowing me to register to win tickets to the NYE show in Philly (to which I am already going). But in order to be eligible to win you need to be a card-carrying member of the fan club. Got my card out and registered right away!!!:D

Read JDM 12-06-2002 10:00 PM

Re: Christmas gift?

Quote:

Originally posted by jgaull
Anyone have any ideas for a good Christmas gift for a huge Creed fan?

Buy her Mark Tremonti. I reckon she'd like that.

JenRN 12-06-2002 10:02 PM

Another good idea is get on e-bay and look under Creed, or Scott Stapp and you will find a lot of things, there are TONS of cool things you can get including concert tickets!!!!!:D :D :D

hotforscott 12-06-2002 10:02 PM

Re: Re: Christmas gift?

Quote:

Originally posted by Read JDM
Buy her Mark Tremonti. I reckon she'd like that.

WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!