CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Linkin Park Concert (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5714)

Tremontichik006 01-29-2004 04:31 PM

Linkin Park Concert

:bow: HAIL LINKIN PARK. oh my goodness that was one of the best live shows i have ever seen. Yeah, so i went to the linkin park, POD, Hoobastank and Story of the Year concert on tuesday night. SOTY came out first. Now they are one of my favorite bands at the moment and all i can say is... wow. i was speechless they were so amazing live i couldnt believe it and then they did a cover of metallicas enter sandman i was blown away. then hoobastank came out.... and well honsetly im not that big of a hoobastank fan. but they changed my mind when i saw them. it was the drummers birthday so they were goin all crazy and having a good ol time doing funny stuff... hehe.. then they began playing that song 'girls just wanna have fun' it was a classic i will never forget that. after hoobastank was pod.... i thought they would be alot better but they didnt sound so great.... dont get me wrong im not saying that to make them look bad or anything i really like pod but something wasnt right... expecially the guitar solo for 'alive'. it was wayyyyyy off. :( well once pod was done LINKIN PARK came out. they were wonderful!!!!! i was really really really impressed beyond belief. my favorite songs were my december and one step closer. then of course the last song they played was 'in the end' and they brought out the lead singers from all of there opening bands. it was awesome! i hope that all of you who are going to see this concert have as good as a time as i did!!!!!

RMadd 01-29-2004 04:35 PM

That's awesome! I want to go to one of the dates on that tour! That'd be awesome. I like all 3 bands mucho.

PaulMcCoygirl 01-29-2004 05:02 PM

Linkin Park is awesome! Unfortunately I have neve seen them live. I missed them on the Summer Sanitarium Tour. I'm glad you had a good time!

DangerousDan85 01-29-2004 07:07 PM

sounds like a great time, my show is Feb. 29th

Higher_Desire 01-30-2004 04:45 PM

Very cool! I like all those bands. That would be a sweet show to see. Glad you had a good time.

H-D :hypno:

Alter Shredder 01-30-2004 05:06 PM

I just went to the concert in Chicago. Absolutely awesome. Everbody did an amazing job. The Crowd was the best crowd ever. They chanted the words to almost every POD song and every linkin park song. and when the songs ended the crowd cheered lowder than any of the music. The crowd gave me the ringing in the ear. IT was unbelievable. BEST concert I have ever gone to.

Alter Shredder 01-30-2004 10:06 PM

Oh and by the way, Im sorry P.O.D. was off. They were fantasic up here in chicago. They didnt sound off but you do have to remember that they did get a new guitarist before this new cd so he is going to add his own flare.

RMadd 01-30-2004 10:12 PM

I, personally, preferred Marcos over Truby. My fave CD of theirs is still Satellite.

facelessman 01-31-2004 10:07 PM

what happened to marcos?

PaulMcCoygirl 02-02-2004 06:16 PM

Marcos decided to persue another music career. The band is still friends with him and all, I think P.O.D said the reason why he left was because Marcos had different musical tastes.

facelessman 02-03-2004 11:32 PM

oh...thanks! :banana:

PaulMcCoygirl 02-06-2004 01:52 PM

You're welcome! :)