CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Jokes for a laugh! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1715)

marlsy 02-07-2003 06:14 PM

Jokes for a laugh!

I feel down today, I need some laughter, someone make me laugh!!!! Tell me some good jokes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please??:(

Weathered 02-07-2003 06:56 PM

a man walked into a bar

marlsy 02-07-2003 06:58 PM

and?

hotforscott 02-07-2003 07:00 PM

PM Teri and see if she will email you the toilet paper miracle. I will see if I can find it and post it. If you haven't already heard it, have you? It is so funny!

Weathered 02-07-2003 07:01 PM

he fell over

marlsy 02-07-2003 07:01 PM

Oh, thanks, I think ,weathered, that really cheered me up

Weathered 02-07-2003 07:02 PM

i did my best....lol sorry right now i have a headache and cant think of any good jokes

marlsy 02-07-2003 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
PM Teri and see if she will email you the toilet paper miracle. I will see if I can find it and post it. If you haven't already heard it, have you? It is so funny!

No hotforscott, I havn't read that, I would love to though!!!! See if you can find it! I would really appriciate it!!:)

marlsy 02-07-2003 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Weathered
i did my best....lol sorry right now i have a headache and cant think of any good jokes

LOL weathered, it's ok!! I'm sorry you have a headache :( Take something for it and close your eyes for awhile!!:)

hotforscott 02-07-2003 07:04 PM

Here it is Marsley!

TOILET PAPER MIRACLE

Fresh from her shower, a woman stands in front of the mirror, complaining
to her husband that her breasts are too small. Instead of telling her
it's not so, the husband uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.
If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet
paper and rub it between your breasts for a few seconds."
Willing to try anything, the wife fetches a piece of toilet paper, and
stands in front of the mirror, rubbing it between her breasts.
"How long will this take?", she asks.
"They'll grow larger over a period of years," he replies.
The wife stops. "Why do you think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between
my breasts every day will make my breasts grow over the years?"
"Worked for your butt, didn't it?"
He's alive . ....and with physical therapy, may even walk again.

Weathered 02-07-2003 07:07 PM

I GOT ONE!!! its from a fed ex commericial u mightve seen it........ok here goes.........

ok.....it was a castaway ripoff sort of....ok.......a guy who was a fed ex working....got stuck on an island by himself for 5 years...he goes up to the lady of the packages house and says......"Hello i was just stranded on an island for 5 years with no one else...i promised i would deliver this package to its owner...and here you are" ..he hands it to her and she says "thank you very much sir....keep up the brilliant work...i appreciate it....and he is leaving...then turns around and says" excuse me.....i was just wondering what was in that package"......she goes " oh nothing much...just a satelite phone....fishing wire....seeds...nothing important" and he goes ...oh ok thanks.....have a good day

haha i thought it was so funny

marlsy 02-07-2003 07:08 PM

:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:
That made me laugh!!! Thanks hotforscott!!!! If my hubby said that to me, he would NOT be alive!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO

hotforscott 02-07-2003 07:09 PM

Like all the things he would need on the island. I always wondered if there was a freakin' cell phone in that package or something like a cheese and sausage basket. They should do a sequel to that one.

Weathered 02-07-2003 07:09 PM

hahahah thats funny

marlsy 02-07-2003 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Weathered
<b>I GOT ONE!!! its from a fed ex commericial u mightve seen it........ok here goes.........

ok.....it was a castaway ripoff sort of....ok.......a guy who was a fed ex working....got stuck on an island by himself for 5 years...he goes up to the lady of the packages house and says......"Hello i was just stranded on an island for 5 years with no one else...i promised i would deliver this package to its owner...and here you are" ..he hands it to her and she says "thank you very much sir....keep up the brilliant work...i appreciate it....and he is leaving...then turns around and says" excuse me.....i was just wondering what was in that package"......she goes " oh nothing much...just a satelite phone....fishing wire....seeds...nothing important" and he goes ...oh ok thanks.....have a good day

haha i thought it was so funny </b>

I've seen that commercial and it was funny!!! I was laughing!!!! Thanks for reminding me about it!!! Can you imagine? LOL:D :D :P :P :D :D