CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott Stapp to be on TV (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5279)

facelessman 12-22-2003 04:44 PM

i do do it in a joking manner, but obviously some of you can see that...and nowhere in the "creedfeed rule book of posting etiquette" does it say that your posts have to mean something...im sorry if it is wasting your time, but if it is, dont read it, or whatever, so calm down, take a :chillpill:, ya know? by you being on my back like that it will only make me want to do it more, but if you dont talk about it, i wont waste my time either trying to draw attention to myself. or heres an idea, just be like "hey faceless, can you please stop doin that?" and ill like "hey jez, ok ill stop" whatever happened to ppl askin nicely for things? they feel like they have to yell to get there way. jeez, i tell ya!

creedlvr 12-22-2003 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
i do do it in a joking manner, but obviously some of you can see that...and nowhere in the "creedfeed rule book of posting etiquette" does it say that your posts have to mean something...im sorry if it is wasting your time, but if it is, dont read it, or whatever, so calm down, take a :chillpill:, ya know? by you being on my back like that it will only make me want to do it more, but if you dont talk about it, i wont waste my time either trying to draw attention to myself. or heres an idea, just be like "hey faceless, can you please stop doin that?" and ill like "hey jez, ok ill stop" whatever happened to ppl askin nicely for things? they feel like they have to yell to get there way. jeez, i tell ya!

I don't think anyone was yelling ... again ... it was just a question. I really didn't know what it meant.

facelessman 12-22-2003 05:03 PM

thats not towards you, dont worry about it.

creedlvr 12-22-2003 05:11 PM

Quote:

thats not towards you, dont worry about it.

okay ... boy, we're really not doing too good today are we?? ;)

Higher_Desire 12-22-2003 06:00 PM

Why do my threads always get so friggin off topic? I don't get it. The only one that stays on topic is my "TV Show Name Game" in Chat-O-Rama, and even that has it's iffy spots.

Come on everybody! Let's all just get along. We all joke around, and we all know that. We have some good-mannered ribbing and smart-assed clever remarks, but we're still one big happy family. (Granted, a family in which only few members have met.) People can pretty much tell if you're being serious or not.

Spread love. Not VD.

H-D :xmas:

DangerousDan85 12-22-2003 07:51 PM

si senor

facelessman 12-22-2003 09:58 PM

thats what im talkin about

WeatheredWoman 12-22-2003 10:20 PM

meh ;)

facelessman 12-22-2003 10:27 PM

haha, good call

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-22-2003 10:44 PM

may I ask just 1 simple question? WHAT IN THE CRAP DOES "MEH" MEAN????? LOL

WeatheredWoman 12-22-2003 10:46 PM

:rofl:
Here we go again ;)

creedsister 12-22-2003 11:01 PM

i really dont know what it means either ,meh, ;)

facelessman 12-22-2003 11:05 PM

meh is a word of carelessness, a word of nonchalantness, it means like whatever, or something like that. it doesnt really mean anything!!

WeatheredWoman 12-22-2003 11:08 PM

Ah... so actually it says: Hey I got nothing 2 say but I'm just posting 'cos I really rrrrrrreally like to get my status a bit higher?????

Am I correct??? Correct me if I'm wrong ! :lolsign:

TeriB19 12-22-2003 11:09 PM

Quote:

whatever happened to ppl askin nicely for things?

Hey FM, can I borrow $20 bucks, please? :D ;)