CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   New material?? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7505)

farmgirl 09-27-2004 03:33 PM

Relearn Love was purposefully for the POTC soundtrack. His solo effort could be completely different. Personally, I think it's an awesome song!

The Lithium 09-27-2004 04:26 PM

Yeah, could be

Lucy 09-28-2004 05:28 AM

Ok Lithium, we got your point.. you don't like RL.. Is it necessary that you repeat it a thousand times in EVERY thread where it's named?

The Lithium 09-28-2004 11:49 AM

No, I like Relearn Love

ctfan 09-28-2004 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM
No, I like Relearn Love

:wtf: You do??

The Lithium 09-28-2004 04:34 PM

Yeah, it's a good catchy song, but I want more from the solo album. It's a good song, but I got a little disappointed when I heard it 'cause I expected more than just "good" out of Stapp. I will buy his solo album, but I'm not sure if I will like it. We'll see.

DekWannaBFlea 09-29-2004 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmgirl
Relearn Love was purposefully for the POTC soundtrack. His solo effort could be completely different. Personally, I think it's an awesome song!

But it gives insight to what he is capable of puting out there.

Agent D 09-29-2004 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea
But it gives insight to what he is capable of puting out there.

It gives little insight I think. Scott's still capable of rocking out, but not with a band like the Tea Party backing him up. I thought he said something awhile back about writing some songs with Lenny Kravitz?

aussiecreeder 09-29-2004 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
It gives little insight I think. Scott's still capable of rocking out, but not with a band like the Tea Party backing him up. I thought he said something awhile back about writing some songs with Lenny Kravitz?

lenny kravitz is so generic these days he may as well join nickelback! ;) the tea party are still doing their thing well and i was hoping they would be working with him for the whole album. it now looks like a young band who's name escapes me will be doing that.

Dogstar 09-29-2004 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
It gives little insight I think. Scott's still capable of rocking out, but not with a band like the Tea Party backing him up.

The Tea Party can rock pretty hard, though, so anything's possible.

aussiecreeder 09-30-2004 01:13 AM

the tea party are a quality band, i certainly hope he works further with them. jeff martin is one guitar player who would be in the same stratosphere as tremonti.

Dogstar 09-30-2004 02:10 AM

I just found Seven Circles at Tower Records the other day. It was the only copy and it was pretty pricey, but it's good. It sounds a tad more mainstream than their earlier stuff that I have heard, but it's really good nonetheless!

aussiecreeder 09-30-2004 02:13 AM

i guess this is almost like their comeback album has they used to be more popular then they are at the moment. you are right in that this is a more mainstream album. i like the little solo jeff does in "relearn love", not a bad touch to the song.

Dogstar 09-30-2004 02:26 AM

I'm really hooked on them lately...I have to confess to hearing RL only once, and that was enough for me ;) :D

Mr. Prophet Man 09-30-2004 10:03 AM

He's too religious now, it sucks. I want him to curse more on his new stuff and maybe have the good ol' PA sticker on his CD, that would kick ass!!