CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Duets (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1672)

Siana 02-05-2003 05:21 AM

Duets

let me know what you think!I voted for Chad Kroeger...i think it would be interesting

Lucy 02-05-2003 07:45 AM

My perfect duet would be Scott with Goo Goo Dolls lead singer John Rzeznik...
But since his name wasn't mentioned.. well.. I voted for Scott with Chad!

Cool poll by the way!!! ;)

Said Eyes 02-05-2003 07:46 AM

Those are pretty unimpressive people you got there. I think Creed would sound mad with Chantal Kreviazuk. She's got a really wondeful voice. It would have to be a softer song though, like Lullaby.

Redeemer 02-05-2003 09:34 AM

Hey, SaidEyes, who's Chantal Kreviazuk?? I picked Sonny Sandoval b/c...actually, I don't know why I picked him. Process of elimination, I guess, b/c Eddie Vedder and Stapp sound too much alike for the duet to be a good contrast, Marilyn and Sully wouldn't do the duet (probably), and the rest...I don't know, they just didn't appeal to me. Cool poll though Siana!!
Hey, Lucy, I never thought of Stapp w/Rzeznik...[thinks about it] yeah, that would be pretty cool!

Marty 02-05-2003 09:42 AM

Chad Kroeger. S. Sandoval of POD would be my second choice.
________
Live Sex

Lechium 02-05-2003 01:26 PM

Where's an option "I dont wanna see any, cuz his singing manner realy gets to me"? =

Redeemer 02-05-2003 02:11 PM

Oh, Lechium, was that really necessary??
By the way where does your name come from?

Lechium 02-05-2003 02:26 PM

Lechium is a song by dredg. www.dredg.com awesome band.
Also hey it's a poll. It has to have an option like "not interested" That's all I'm asking for.

Redeemer 02-05-2003 02:31 PM

I guess maybe you're right. Most polls *do* have an option like "Don't know" or "Not interested". Lechium sounds cool, it probably is a cool song. I'll have to check it out.

Redeemer 02-05-2003 02:35 PM

By the way, dredg.com is a quirky but neat site. It'll take me awhile to figure it out, tho. Unless it's not meant to figure out...?

Lechium 02-05-2003 02:44 PM

There's link to their playe from the front page. D/L it and it should play their whole new album there.

Lucy 02-05-2003 03:01 PM

Quote:

Hey, Lucy, I never thought of Stapp w/Rzeznik...[thinks about it] yeah, that would be pretty cool!

They are my fave singers... Glad you think it would be cool!!!
:angel:

Flip 02-05-2003 04:06 PM

Ozzy!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Bridge of Clay 02-05-2003 10:05 PM

1st, Kroeger
2nd, Sandoval...

IŽd like him to duet with Amie again! :D

Wylde-Tremonti 02-05-2003 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Redeemer
Hey, SaidEyes, who's Chantal Kreviazuk?? I picked Sonny Sandoval b/c...actually, I don't know why I picked him. Process of elimination, I guess, b/c Eddie Vedder and Stapp sound too much alike for the duet to be a good contrast, Marilyn and Sully wouldn't do the duet (probably), and the rest...I don't know, they just didn't appeal to me. Cool poll though Siana!!

dude...Sonny's The Bomb Dude!!!...My #2 band and my #1 band:crest: together = SWEETNESS!!!!!!!!