CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   NEW Tomb Raider Soundtrack (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3787)

benkenobi 07-17-2003 02:24 PM

NEW Tomb Raider Soundtrack

Comes out July 22 here in the U.S.A.
Here's the Tracklisting:

01. Saliva "Time"
02. Moby "Jam For The Ladies (Jason Nevins Remix)"
03. The Crystal Method "Starting Over"
04. P.O.D. "Satellite (Oakenfold Remix)"
05. Alexandra Slate "Bad Girl"
06. Filter "The Only Way (Is The Wrong Way)"
07. 3rd Strike "Into Hell Again"
08. Sloth "You Can’t Look Away"
09. Dandy Warhols "You Were The Last High"
10. Davey Brothers "Heart Go Faster"
11. Nadirah ‘Nadz’ Seid "I Hate This"
12. David A. Stewart "Flight To Freedom"
13. Kasabian "Reason Is Treason"
14. Lunatic Calm "Leave You Far Behind"
15. Conjure One featuring Sinead O’Connor "Tears From The Moon"
16. Alan Silvestri "Pandora’s Box"

benkenobi 07-17-2003 02:26 PM

I was hoping for a line-up of bands like on the DareDevil Soundtrack. I am looking forward to hearing a new song by Saliva!!! I liked "Bleed For Me" on DD so hopefully it will be another good song!

PaulMcCoygirl 07-17-2003 08:12 PM

Bleed For Me is an awesome song! The Tomb Raider soundtrack sounds good except I haven't heard of a few of those artists though.

benkenobi 07-17-2003 10:27 PM

I haven't heard of alot of those artists. I wasn't planning on buying it anyway. I just thought I'ld post the setlist in case anyone is interested. I'll probably find the new Saliva song somewhere else. I also wish P.O.D had a new song instead of a remix.

Lechium 07-18-2003 06:14 AM

What are Dandy Warhols doing among these sellouts? =(((

Steve 07-18-2003 01:10 PM

Maybe they "sold out" ??

Lechium 07-18-2003 04:41 PM

I'd be really surprised if they did, but who knows.
Also if they sold out how come noone knows about them?

hotforscott 07-18-2003 06:57 PM

I have no clue who they are either. There were a bunch on that list I didn't know. I live in Arkansas though so it figures, I never hear of anything new.

Lechium 07-19-2003 06:07 AM

Dandy Warhols is an artsy underground band with a pretty small target audience. Having Trent Reznor as a big fan sorta helped them to get exposed.

Said Eyes 07-19-2003 07:55 AM

Or maybe it was having a couple of big singles with catchy hooks that did it, although their latest cd was a little disappointing to me.

That album sounds terrible (apart from Filter and Dandy Warhols) but then Id expect nothing less for Tomb Raider...

Quote:

Someone said this about Dandy Warhols
I never hear of anything new.

L-O-fucking-L

Lechium 07-20-2003 04:09 AM

Big singles? Maybe in New Zeland they had struck big, but in Amrerica 28th spot on Modern Rock charts is as high as they ever got...
I never hard any of their album in entirty, cuz hard to d/l most of their stuff, and I'm too cheap to buy it = What I heard was pretty good thou, not sure from which albums these songs were.

Said Eyes 07-20-2003 08:37 AM

I always assumed they were quite big in the USA cause their pretty unheard of down under. They had Not if You Were the Last Junkie on Earth and Every Day Should Be a Holiday off Dandy Warhols Come on Down and Bohemian Like You from 13 Tales...

My favourite song of their's is A Fast-Driving Rave-Up with the Dandy Warhols (all three parts), it's great to drive to.