CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 10-02-2003 10:25 PM

Julie, we don't get our grocerys packed in paper bags like you guys do :D We have them in plastic bags, so it's okay. :)
And, thunderstorms I LOVE!!! I would much rather have a big thunderstorm than to have wind blowing 24/7, I really love thunderstorms they are great.

Shelia, yeah there are big huge puddles everywhere right now. It sucks because we live on top of a hill, so our driveway goes down on a slope, and there are a few pot holes, lol, so mum will be splashing in and out of them when she arrives :eek:

Thanks for the good luck, I'll need it!!! :P I won't take an umbrella because I'll probably end up flying somewhere like Mary Poppins did because of the wind :lol:

hayley 10-02-2003 10:26 PM

I'll just sprint back and forth from the car, i'll be able to burn off some fat while I'm at it ;) haha

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 10:27 PM

Oh ok;)
Thats good:D

I hate thunderstorms:eek:

Sheila63 10-02-2003 10:28 PM

I didn't have an umbrella when I went out on Sunday either. So I had an extra shower that day.:lol:

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 10:30 PM

LMAO Aheila:lol: :lol:

hayley 10-02-2003 10:34 PM

lol...you would have been drenched! :umbrella:

Julie, why do you hate thunderstorms?

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 10:35 PM

I've always been afraid of them Hayley:embarass:

hayley 10-02-2003 10:41 PM

No need to be embarrased, we are all afraid of something, for me it's cicadas, I don't know if you have them over there, they are the most hideous bug that I have ever seen, and if I just look at one it makes me jump a mile and scream my head of, I absolutley hate them, can't stand them, I have been terrified of them ever since one afternoon me and my brother were on the yard playing cricket, and one flew right in my ear and was going bzzzzzzzzzzz and all of this horrible stuff I cried :lol: I HATE CICADERS

Anyway, yeah I love thunderstorms, love the rumbling of the thunder and how the lightning lights up the whole sky! :)

DangerousDan85 10-02-2003 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by marlsy
I'm sorry dan :(   Go to the bathroom and do your thing :poopin: :fart:  and maybe you'll feel better? :razz:

funny you should say that... i probably spent a half hour on the can :lol:

ahhh life is good

hayley 10-02-2003 10:46 PM

HALF AN HOUR?!?!?!?! Geez you really must have let out a load I have never been on the toilet that long :eek:

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DangerousDan85
funny you should say that... i probably spent a half hour on the can :lol:

ahhh life is good

LMAO!:lolsign:

hayley 10-02-2003 10:47 PM

Oh no hang on I have, when my aunty and uncle came over from Singapore, and they had chilli, I had some for the first time, thinking it wouldn't be hot, but boy I was on the toilet and it felt like my bum was ripping apart :lol: Chilli sucks

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 10:50 PM

OMFG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

To Much Info Hayley!!! :roll:

DangerousDan85 10-02-2003 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by addicted2stapp
HALF AN HOUR?!?!?!?! Geez you really must have let out a load I have never been on the toilet that long :eek:

well since were giving way too much info, it wasn't continous, instead of getting up and doing something then having to run back, i kinda just hung out, you know, read some of labels on various hygeine bottles, fun stuff

hayley 10-02-2003 10:55 PM

Sorry about that :lol:

Yeah what a cool place to hang out.

Don't lie Dan, that wasn't all you read, you had the girl magazines, don't deny it....or you at least had the girl calender on the back of the door....:D