CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Do Something to get Behind the Band! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2790)

Phoenix 04-23-2003 09:35 AM

Do Something to get Behind the Band!

Are you a Creed fan? A frivilous lawsuit has been brought against the rock band Creed. Four members of the Chicago audience feel that they speak for ALL of the Chicago fans. We DO NOT feel that they have the right to do this! While we do not understand or condone what happened at the 12/29/02 concert-where the lead singer appeared "unwell" we also cannot believe that this action and amount has even been considered! The band Creed has set up charitable foundations for children and families called "The With Arms Wide Open Foundation " , sent underprivilged children to space camp, helped victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and have given inspiration to millions of people through their music. We're asking Chicago area fans *and fans everywhere that support Creed to e-mail a few lines of support to this address

[email protected]

These messages will be gathered together at the end of each week and sent off to the band to show our support until June 1st.
Thank you!

JenRN 04-23-2003 09:51 AM

Congrats Pheonix! For bringing something positive to this situation, what a true fan you are!:clap: :clap: I guess there are "some" people out there who look at this as an opportunity to say good things instead of making a "few bucks" and feeling the need to "get what is owed to them":rolleyes:

TeriB19 04-23-2003 09:55 AM

Thanks, Phoenix!! Nice to see this on the board today after hearing about that stupid assinine lawsuit last night. I hope the judge laughs those jerks out of the courtroom!!

JenRN 04-23-2003 09:59 AM

Boy, I wish I could be Creed's defending lawyer! I would make those people look like the loosers they are:lol: :roll:

TeriB19 04-23-2003 10:00 AM

That email address didn't work for me. It came back as "mailbox unavailable" with fatal errors.

JenRN 04-23-2003 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>That email address didn't work for me. It came back as "mailbox unavailable" with fatal errors. </b>

They same thing happened to me Teri:crying:

Phoenix 04-23-2003 10:24 AM

Then send it to me at

[email protected]

and I will forward it to them! Thanks guys!

TeriB19 04-23-2003 10:25 AM

Thanks, will do.

devils_here 04-23-2003 10:35 AM

Great idea Phoenix!! I sent one. So far so good, it hasn't come back yet.

Phoenix 04-23-2003 10:36 AM

the Address is [email protected]!!!

make sure you put the 03 in at the end! Thanks!

The Lithium 04-23-2003 11:47 AM

HELLO??? I've search EVERYWHERE!!!! But I can't find a Brett Hestal BIO....Where to find it....I know I'm NOT stuppid!! I've try www.Virgos.cc but it had couls down:( And nothing on www.Creed.com where to find one now?

Lithium!:crest::tremonti::stapp::flip::crest:

farmgirl 04-23-2003 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Phoenix
the Address is [email protected]!!!

make sure you put the 03 in at the end! Thanks!

Thanks Phoenix!

I for one hope this lawsuit is thrown out of court so fast, it will make those "so-called" Creed fans head's spin.

How can fans do this to a band they supposedly love is beyond me.

I support Stapp & Creed 100%.

Rose

marlsy 04-23-2003 11:55 AM

Phoenix, thanks so much for speaking for the TRUE fans of Creed!!!! I can't believe they are doing this to Scott, it makes my stomach turn!!! Do you know how many rock concerts I've been to where the singer is wasted??? So many I don't think I could count, yeah it's not right, yeah it pisses you off at the time, but to SUE?????? Just unfricken believable!!!!!!!! Angers me!!

Sheila63 04-23-2003 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Thanks, Phoenix!! Nice to see this on the board today after hearing about that stupid assinine lawsuit last night. I hope the judge laughs those jerks out of the courtroom!!

Thanks so much, Phoenix and Welcome to the board!!:)

I hope the judge does the same thing, Teri!!:mad:

You can count on me to send a message when I get home today.:band: :crest: :crest:

hotforscott 04-23-2003 12:29 PM

Hell yeah! Thank you so much Phoenix, I will be sending my message shortly.

Welcome to the board as well.