CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I miss Carrie! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5523)

JulieCitySlicker 01-14-2004 06:30 PM

I miss Carrie!

I hope she is doing alright and everything is working out for her and the family :)
I Miss You Carrie :hugs:

Sheila63 01-14-2004 06:41 PM

I miss her too, Julie. :(

JulieCitySlicker 01-14-2004 06:42 PM

And where the heck has Siana been :(

Sheila63 01-14-2004 06:49 PM

I'm not sure where Siana's been, Julie. I think of them often and hope they're doing okay.:hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 01-14-2004 06:51 PM

Me to Sheila :( and I worry a lot to :eek:

Sheila63 01-14-2004 06:53 PM

Yeah, I understand where you're coming from, Julie. I do too.

JulieCitySlicker 01-14-2004 06:55 PM

I know I shouldn't worry but can't help it sometimes :)

HoundDog 01-14-2004 07:09 PM

Who's Carrie? :confused:

JulieCitySlicker 01-14-2004 07:10 PM

Carrie is a poster here but she hasn't been on for quite some time now :( She is a great person :D

HoundDog 01-14-2004 07:12 PM

Oh, ok thanks! :D

JulieCitySlicker 01-14-2004 07:13 PM

Your Welcome :)

hayley 01-14-2004 08:32 PM

Yeah she hasn't been here for ages, hope she's doing well.

JenRN 01-14-2004 10:35 PM

I am really concerned as well. I got this great Christmas goodie box from her and then "poof" I did not hear from her. I want to call her this week.

JulieCitySlicker 01-14-2004 10:50 PM

Hey Jen :)
If you get a hold of Carrie this week, please tell her that we all miss and love her here :D

RMadd 01-15-2004 12:21 AM

What's this Carrie's name on here?

HoundDog 01-15-2004 12:50 AM

Carrie, you hoo Carrie!! :eek:

JulieCitySlicker 01-15-2004 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
What's this Carrie's name on here?

Her username for the board is hotforscott :)

hotforscott 01-24-2004 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Her username for the board is hotforscott :)

Hey you guys, I know it's been forever. I have just had a TON going on. Daniel and I are not doing to good. I am hardly on the computer at all. I had an abortion 2 1/2 weeks ago and I have really been struggling with that. I didn't get Sheila's voicemail message until weeks after and I have not had time to call, or answer Teri's email. I am so sorry you guys, I did not mean to drop off the face of the earth at all. Lauren turned 5 a month ago, 2 days before Christmas, and the holiday's are tough anyway, but I have just been dealing with a lot. Daniel has been a pill about the computer and thinking that I am on it too much, so I am at the library now, because I can check my email without worry. Our anniversary is Monday, his Mom has the kids for the weekend as our present. I dropped them off yesterday after work and I pick them up tomorrow night. We haven't spent anytime together. He really has become a BIG dissapointment in my life and he is bringing me down. He has a tendancy to not want me to talk to anybody. I didn't even see my family at Christmas, the best time to call would be Monday through Friday from 8-2 at work, 501-982-3295 or 501-982-3027, You can email me at [email protected] if you'd like. I hope Jen, you are doing better, I know you were going through some times last time we chatted. I am glad you enjoyed the goody box. I hope EVERYBODY is doing good. There are too many of you too name, I miss you all. I rec'd lots of Christmas cards from a lot of you, I hope you rec'd mine back. I tried to get to everyone. Love you guys, I check my email here at the library on Saturday's if you want to email. Carrie - Hotforscott.......................by the way, Hello Hound Dog, nice to meet you.

JulieCitySlicker 01-24-2004 12:35 PM

CARRIE!!!!

Hey there girl! I am so sorry to hear that you are going through some tough times :( I hope that everything works out for you and that you can find happiness again :hugs: I am so sorry to hear about your abortion :( That must have been tough :hugs: :hugs: I am so sorry hun! I will be praying for you and I think of you a lot when your not here to! I love and miss ya girl and I hope that you can come back soon :)

Sheila63 01-24-2004 10:26 PM

Carrie, I am so so sorry to hear about all that you've been going through. :crying: :hugs: :hugs: I hope everthing in your life starts to turn around and you find some peace. Please don't worry about not getting back to me, I understand. I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you. You will be in my thoughts and prayers and I hope to see you here again very soon. Take care of yourself.{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Dogstar 01-24-2004 10:29 PM

Carrie...oh man, I'm so sorry to hear about all your troubles. Life can be a pain in the a** sometimes! Know that I think of you often and that I will keep you and your family in my prayers...:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:!!!

archie bunker 01-24-2004 10:58 PM

your prayer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Carrie...oh man, I'm so sorry to hear about all your troubles. Life can be a pain in the a** sometimes! Know that I think of you often and that I will keep you and your family in my prayers...:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:!!!

dont mean to be mean but it sounds like you need to pray for her forgiveness!!i know children are hard to take care of but us women know that when we lay down or take a pill i'm not being mean and i will pray god forgives her but not for her to feel comfortable about it!!!!PRAY FOR THE CHILD THATS GONE NOW!!!!!!!! :( :(

TeriB19 01-24-2004 11:28 PM

Archie Bunker, you are new here so I'm not going to flame you, but you know nothing of this person's situation or her life. Who are you to judge her?? Please reserve your judgements for a time when you know more about what you're posting. This is NOT the place for you to be judging anyone.

archie bunker 01-24-2004 11:43 PM

judge

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Archie Bunker, you are new here so I'm not going to flame you, but you know nothing of this person's situation or her life. Who are you to judge her?? Please reserve your judgements for a time when you know more about what you're posting. This is NOT the place for you to be judging anyone.

i don't judge no one she is probly a good person who felt she had to do it but i have my beliefs like everyone on here does i do not believe in this when there is many alternitives.are you gonna throw me off here cause i don't believe what you believe??and i still think we should pray for the child as well! ;)

TeriB19 01-24-2004 11:50 PM

Pray for whomever you wish, and check your pm.

JenRN 01-25-2004 12:30 AM

Oh Carrie, I am so sorry you are going through this. I have been worried sick about you. I am hanging in there, hard but doing it. PLEASE know that you always have a place to stay here in Virginia if you need an escape, you are always welcome here!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!! :hugs:

Steve 01-25-2004 02:50 AM

Please keep political, religious, and ethical debates in the proper forums and in proper threads. This is not the place for any of the such. Thank you.

archie bunker 01-25-2004 12:59 PM

sorry

my sincere apology to CARRIE i prayed last night and i should have keep my thoughts to myself i am sorry i dont know what circumstances it was but i am sorry much love forgive me! :flowers:

Dogstar 01-25-2004 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archie bunker
dont mean to be mean but it sounds like you need to pray for her forgiveness!!i know children are hard to take care of but us women know that when we lay down or take a pill i'm not being mean and i will pray god forgives her but not for her to feel comfortable about it!!!!PRAY FOR THE CHILD THATS GONE NOW!!!!!!!! :( :(

Um, just for the record, you have NO business telling me for WHOM I should pray. Get off your friggin high judgmental horse!

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-25-2004 08:05 PM

Carrie soo good to hear from you! :hugs: :hugs: I'm soo sorry to hear everything you are going through! We have all missed you very much! I hope things get better for you and you come visit us more often!! Steve and I are here for support!:hugs:

And please ignore anyone who doesn't know what the hell they are talking about! :dunno:

creedsister 01-25-2004 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Please keep political, religious, and ethical debates in the proper forums and in proper threads. This is not the place for any of the such. Thank you.

God i would love to have your job steve LOL]] your so :cool:

archie bunker 01-26-2004 01:03 AM

shut up

Quote:

Um, just for the record, you have NO business telling me for WHOM I should pray. Get off your friggin high judgmental horse!

did you not read my sorry but you still wanted to be a smart ass now let me retort .........i dont give a FUCK who you pray 4. and you know where you can stick the hoarse...up your :moon:

Dogstar 01-26-2004 02:36 AM

Nice talk [rolleyes]. No, I didn't see your *sorry* post because your original one pissed me off and I felt I needed to respond. If you didn't care for whom I prayed, then you should have kept your mouth shut. You are now the first person ever to make my *ignore* list. Congrats and have a nice day :).

creedsister 01-26-2004 09:51 AM

Quote:

Nice talk [rolleyes]. No, I didn't see your *sorry* post because your original one pissed me off and I felt I needed to respond. If you didn't care for whom I prayed, then you should have kept your mouth shut. You are now the first person ever to make my *ignore* list. Congrats and have a nice day :).

oh boy girls did we hit it off]]Or what]] yes archie has her own way of touching people dosent she}]but half the time her barks bigger than her bite}}and she will kick my ass later for saying that}} but without her i would loose my mind i think~~peace be whicha

archie bunker 01-26-2004 12:21 PM

peace

Quote:

i just have one thing to say PEACE ;)

njcreedite 01-26-2004 03:45 PM

Carrie....so sorry you're having such a rough time. Remember, it's the
rough times that help us to appreciate the good times. I hope and pray that
good times are right around the corner for you. Know that you are loved and appreciated by many here on Creedfeed....and ignore the naysayers and judgemental ones.
Hugs,
Linda

JulieCitySlicker 01-26-2004 03:57 PM

Hi Linda :D
How are ya girl :hugs: Havn't seen ya for a few days, Hope all is well for ya!

Aimee 01-26-2004 04:36 PM

Hey Carrie,
It's good to get an update from you. I've been asking after you, though I know we haven't kept in touch lately. I'm sure it all goes without saying that we support you and hope things are better these days.
PS Do you know where Siana's been hiding too? ;)

JulieCitySlicker 01-26-2004 04:37 PM

Hi Aimee :D

How are ya :hugs:

Aimee 01-26-2004 04:41 PM

Check your pm!