CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Surround Me (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9882)

geletmote 11-06-2005 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctfan
Geez Lithium, do you just make stuff up as you go along?? Seriously dude, no one in The Tea Party ever said anything like that about Stapp. And I don't believe that Lenny Kravitz ever said he would play bass for certain.

It's gotten to the point that I don't believe much of what you say anymore.

you know what, i totally agree with you.. no wonder he has 4million posts, all he does is talk crap..

jonofj 11-07-2005 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HuMaN~ClAy
man, if i'm the only one i don't care, i agree with you.... maybe not cus of the lyrics and the music, but for the over all value of the song

this song means a lot to me, being the only ballad i like on the cd (that i like)... also the lyrics are strong and meaningful... if for nothing else that alone reminds me of WAWO... it's not always about the lyrics and the music

this song really really touches me, as did WAWO.

YEP TOTALLY AGREE WITH YA...THIS SONG IS MY FAV AT THE MOMENT.

Creed7352 11-07-2005 12:54 AM

Quote:

My guess would be that Wind-Up kinda didn't like the Tea Party. Hence the change in Producers and back up band.

nope, there was an interview with the lead singer of the tea party and he said that stapp still seemed to have a lot of issues going on and they (the tea party) didn't want to deal with that as they had just gotten over their own issues and were starting to become a tighter band again.

RoffeDH 11-07-2005 07:40 AM

Lith haven't made this stuff up... There was some talk about Lenny playing bass on the ablum and they're neighbours... The Tea Party had some issues with Stapp so the said it quits...

cariocawlad 11-07-2005 07:53 AM

I cant see nothing of WAWO in Surround Me. I love them both, they are great ballads and thats all.

geletmote 11-07-2005 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cariocawlad
I cant see nothing of WAWO in Surround Me. I love them both, they are great ballads and thats all.

spot on.

GregS 11-07-2005 08:47 AM

Well at least some of us agree they are similar. Imo their both quite deep songs , nice lyrics , and jus the whole way it begins.. then scott starts singing like he does in WAWO. I was surprised when i heard it at first.

The Lithium 11-07-2005 11:05 AM

Quote:

Geez Lithium, do you just make stuff up as you go along?? Seriously dude, no one in The Tea Party ever said anything like that about Stapp. And I don't believe that Lenny Kravitz ever said he would play bass for certain.

No, Stapp said Lenny was supposed to play bass on the record. And yes... After The Tea Party left/got kicked out by Stapp. (Don't know what happened), the lead singer of The Tea Party made an interview where he said they really couldn't get along with Stapp and that they didn't like him as a person anymore. Steve posted that interview here. I know I am right and you are wrong!

Quote:

It's gotten to the point that I don't believe much of what you say anymore.

Well don't then. But maybe you should ask for my secures before you question my comments, huh?

Quote:

Originally Posted by geletmote
you know what, i totally agree with you.. no wonder he has 4million posts, all he does is talk crap..

Fuck you, you don't even know what you're talking about!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed7352
nope, there was an interview with the lead singer of the tea party and he said that stapp still seemed to have a lot of issues going on and they (the tea party) didn't want to deal with that as they had just gotten over their own issues and were starting to become a tighter band again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoffeDH
Lith haven't made this stuff up... There was some talk about Lenny playing bass on the ablum and they're neighbours... The Tea Party had some issues with Stapp so the said it quits...

See... Who's laughing now?

Rocketqueen 11-07-2005 11:17 AM

uh uh NO Not Really Im Behind over Here thats ok because i alway mess up the threads HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

in reality 11-07-2005 11:49 AM

Well the tea party are no longer together. The lead singer is making a solo cd. Looks like they had their own issues. Surround Me should be the next single from TGD. Great song.

Dogstar 11-07-2005 01:01 PM

Lith, watch the language, OK? No need to be nasty. :D

btw, I don't like Surround Me :D

The Lithium 11-07-2005 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Lith, watch the language, OK? No need to be nasty. :D

Alright, I'm sorry. It's just that this guy, (ctfan), really pisses by always insulting me and saying that I'm wrong and talk crap when he is the one who hasn't checked out the interviews or the facts.

Dogstar 11-07-2005 01:53 PM

No prob :D...Just count to 10 before ya type eff you ;).

The Lithium 11-07-2005 02:23 PM

Hahah, that's a good one, I'll try that! :D

Mrprophetman 11-07-2005 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in reality
Well the tea party are no longer together. The lead singer is making a solo cd. Looks like they had their own issues. Surround Me should be the next single from TGD. Great song.

I heard that too. That the Tea Party had broken up also. So I guess Stapp wasn't the only one with issues that needed to be worked out. Truthfully I like goneblind better than the Tea Party.