CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scared (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=711)

CollectiveSoul 12-01-2002 10:44 PM

Scared

After looking at many reviews im seeing Scott Stapp break down. he is htrwoing mics into the pit saying stuff like "Am I Bitching?" "Fuck you!" "I AM a bitch" and he shoved a mic in to marks face making him sing. he held his head up to marks chest for two songs straight. Im worried Scott is going to say "thats it tohis band and turing thing is too much for me. see you later guys"

TeriB19 12-01-2002 10:58 PM

Jon, what the hell are you talking about?

DangerousDan85 12-01-2002 11:20 PM

?????????????????????????????

Weathered 12-02-2002 01:25 AM

what the hell are you talking about lol when did any of this happen? give him a break if any of it did happen...hes prolly just needing time to get over what hillarie did...she is a true bitch

Redeemer 12-02-2002 08:03 AM

Whoa. Hold up, wait a minute...let's put some sense in it.

What the hell is you talkin' about dude??
(Not you weathered...I'm talking bout CollectiveSoul)

JenRN 12-02-2002 08:06 AM

Yeah!!! What the hell ARE you talking about?:confused:

hotforscott 12-02-2002 10:05 AM

where did you read these reviews? and i can't help, but add
"What the hell are you talking about?"

Weathered 12-02-2002 10:14 AM

haha....that would be pretty cool if he did throw mics into the crowd...i know id be pretty damn happy if i caught one

Aimee 12-02-2002 12:29 PM

Jon is talking about the last few shows (Tampa, Dayton, Spokane) where Scott seems to be cracking up onstage. Came out piss drunk at the Washington show. But I do not think this is the beginning of the end. I beleive that this is all about Hilaree and being confused and changing and growing up . I beleive that Creed is headed in a new direction, much the way Pink Floyd went. Up till now, I have been guarded about my opinions on Stapp. This, I think, shows his true nature as vulnerable and though he may look back at this and be embarrased, it is a momentous time for him. He should be proud.

Dogstar 12-02-2002 12:37 PM

Ok, Ok...here's the deal on the him throwing the mic into the crowd.
This happened at the end of the show at Penn State on 11/19, five days after the Hilaree incident. The show was delayed because the TBA band never showed up. The show also was plagued with technical problems, including a 15-minute delay for a power failure right before WGMB and there were mic problems and amp problems. The mic kept cutting out. I posted extensively on this under The Band in a thread called the Real deal about the Penn State show. Frankly, he was frustated as hell with the technical problems, which is probably why he tossed the mic and its attachments into the crowd while they were giving out other stuff such as guitar picks, set lists, and drum sticks.

They are playing tonight in Sacramento, Calif. I'm hoping the holiday break helped him chill out a little. I do think he and the band have been under tremendous strain, as they have been touring almost a year.

hotforscott 12-02-2002 12:41 PM

ok, I understand now. I was just confused about how it was said at the opening of this thread. I remember the earlier posts in other threads now that you explained it. Thanks for clearing it up.

Dogstar 12-02-2002 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aimee
But I do not think this is the beginning of the end.  I beleive that this is all about Hilaree and being confused and changing and growing up .  I beleive that Creed is headed in a new direction, much the way Pink Floyd went.  Up till now, I have been guarded about my opinions on Stapp.  This, I think, shows his true nature as vulnerable and though he may look back at this and be embarrased, it is a momentous time for him.  He should be proud.

I think you hit the nail on the head, Aimee.
You can't keep all that bottled up inside, and though his antics might be a bit odd, they spell pain and confusion in my book with regard to the Hilaree situation. I think he is finally starting to deal with the reality of his problems with Hilaree. And it won't be easy.

Creed23 12-02-2002 12:59 PM

Exactly. Very well said!

JenRN 12-02-2002 01:17 PM

I can't even imagine having the whole world know about my personal problems!! I know the price of fame is hard, and I do believe Scott is finding that out now!:( :crying:

Dogstar 12-02-2002 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
I can't even imagine having the whole world know about my personal problems!!  I know the price of fame is hard, and I do believe Scott is finding that out now!:( :crying:

Yes, good point. It's bad enough that he has to go through it, but to have it all public is just an added burden.