CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

HeavensOnFire 06-30-2007 07:24 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I'm worried for my cousin, Zach:(
have a cousin who is gay and I love him to death. I'm having a hard time at the moment though because last night he told me that he tried to commit suicide about a week ago because he though he got AIDS He told me that he took 7 tylenol pms with alcohol, it scared me when he said that. He got his test results back and everything was fine with him. Thank God!!! I'm thankful that someone was looking out for him in both circumstances. Only a few people know about him trying to kill himself, none of his family knows except for his brother and his g/f.

GLORY TO GOD JULIE, your cousin is not the only one who faces this issuie i had a cousin who was gay and died with aids oh way back when i was feel him with me, when times gets rough reminding me have how insane our family is, i also have one friend thats in the closet and who is a son of trintiy pencostoal preacher and also a minster him self to others who face the same issuie and another friend who is biosexual THE WORLD AND THE OLD LAW SETS THEME ASIDE, But my julie sister, HE THAT DIED AROSE AGAIN GLORY TO GOD BEARETH THEME AND UPHOLDS THEME, IF THE WORLD CANT DECIDE IF ITS RIGHT OR IF ITS WRONG GLORY GOD BY HIS BLOOD WE ARE ALL FREE, Through This hard time my julie girl i got some scriptures for you and zach, GLORY TO GOD,

HeavensOnFire 06-30-2007 07:39 PM

Isaiah 53

THE Servant as seen by God, 4,6 SURLEY He Hath Borne OUR GRIEFS AND CARRIED OUR SORROWS Yet We Did Esteem him Stricken smiten OF GOD AND AFFICTED but he was wounded for our transgressions he was bruised for our iniquities the chastisement of our peace was upon him and with his stripes we are healed, all we like sheep have gone astray we have turned every one to his own way and THE LORD HATH LAID ON HIM THE INQUITY OF US ALL, May U Both Have Peace through this In Jesus Name :hugs: :hugs:

Sincirr 07-01-2007 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I'm worried for my cousin, Zach:(
have a cousin who is gay and I love him to death. I'm having a hard time at the moment though because last night he told me that he tried to commit suicide about a week ago because he though he got AIDS He told me that he took 7 tylenol pms with alcohol, it scared me when he said that. He got his test results back and everything was fine with him. Thank God!!! I'm thankful that someone was looking out for him in both circumstances. Only a few people know about him trying to kill himself, none of his family knows except for his brother and his g/f.

After going through this and getting the all clear, he will be alot more careful tho which is maybe a good thing.

Ana4Stapp 07-01-2007 04:01 PM

About Julie's cousin : he needs lots of love and support from his family and friends, which is specially too hard to get...but most of all he needs to accept and love himself.

Im thinking...WHERE'S BILAL????? :confused: :confused:

Sincirr 07-01-2007 04:10 PM

^yeah my question also.

Ana4Stapp 07-02-2007 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
^yeah my question also.

Hey girl, he's ALIVE!!! :D

I was thinking that I really need to start buying baby's stuff ....crib, car seats, strollers ,layette, diaper bags and diapers, bathtub....wow...lots of things....

Dogstar 07-02-2007 10:46 PM

Julie, major hugs. I'm glad he at least confided in you. If you can, Julie, suggest to him that he get some professional help. If money or confidentiality are problems, there are plenty of free services out there and plenty that will take payments on a sliding scale.

HeavensOnFire 07-03-2007 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp

I was thinking that I really need to start buying baby's stuff ....crib, car seats, strollers ,layette, diaper bags and diapers, bathtub....wow...lots of things....

i gotta buy stuff too i dread the long lines the hollywood gossip magazines going through the cloths sizes well go my sweet pea and try to enjoy it and dont think about the negetive of stuff, i really hate going shopping i would,nt do it unless i had to do it ...shopping for babys can be fun and exciting

Ana4Stapp 07-04-2007 05:53 AM

^^^
Yes, I know sister, I do agree but theres a lot of things...(the list is imense)...and time is running....its already july ....and when september comes...Oh God!!!!
LOL!!

HeavensOnFire 07-04-2007 10:06 AM

Quote:

^^^
Yes, I know sister, I do agree but theres a lot of things...(the list is imense)...and time is running....its already july ....and when september comes...Oh God!!!!
LOL!!

Oh just buy everything u will need ahead of time and it will work out better for ya not much toys and groth objects are needed just give,em a box or a pan and a spoon AND THEIR HAPPY, one thing is over looked is trish mouth everything must past the taste test so my theroy keep everything that will go in mouth sanataized most our objects you usually take away like socks keys pens televison remotes shirts these objects can be safe for taste test if kept clean and kept just for baby i know sounds stupid but chances are they are going to get,em in their mouth anyways so its best if have theme clean and just for baby

Sincirr 07-04-2007 03:32 PM

^ hey thats not the worst advice actually.
Quote:

Oh good I am glad he is okay.

Well getting a list together will help it from rolling around in your poor head...and I hope where you are there is some second hand places cos u can get certain things like bathtubs and things second hand sometimes....some things you need to have brand new for safety reasons of course, but yeah, writing it down will help you organise how and when to get it. You will be okay girl. You got it going on upstairs :D

-------------------

Hmmm...I am watching this thing on tyra about skid row...friggen sux man. I'm so angry right now that people are living like that!

JulieCitySlicker 07-04-2007 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Julie, major hugs. I'm glad he at least confided in you. If you can, Julie, suggest to him that he get some professional help. If money or confidentiality are problems, there are plenty of free services out there and plenty that will take payments on a sliding scale.

He is supposed to be going to counselling but he hasn't gone yet, he keeps on making up excuses to not go:rolleyes: His family knows that he is depressed but they don't know that he tried to kill himself. He started on anti-depressants about 2 weeks ago.

Ana4Stapp 07-04-2007 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
^ hey thats not the worst advice actually.

Oh good I am glad he is okay.

Well getting a list together will help it from rolling around in your poor head...and I hope where you are there is some second hand places cos u can get certain things like bathtubs and things second hand sometimes....some things you need to have brand new for safety reasons of course, but yeah, writing it down will help you organise how and when to get it. You will be okay girl. You got it going on upstairs :D

Yeah..I know...but Im getting worried...and its not about financial problems spending money to buy things... honestly its like being 'under pressure' cause even though I have my family which is giving me lots of support I know that ill have to make all the decisions by myself...actually girl, I think im missing someone's support ... :(

HeavensOnFire 07-05-2007 10:52 AM

Quote:

Yeah..I know...but Im getting worried...and its not about financial problems spending money to buy things... honestly its like being 'under pressure' cause even though I have my family which is giving me lots of support I know that ill have to make all the decisions by myself...actually girl, I think im missing someone's support ... :(

Da Goodness I Love Ya Ana WE ARE ALWAYS MISSING SOMEBODYS SUPPORT , BUT GOD Never really Forsakes us in our major time of need, SO Sometimes where we think we need support We Really dont need it there at all ,

Sincirr 07-05-2007 12:34 PM

Quote:

Yeah I get where youre coming from;) It is hard to accept for yourself and for your child, that that area of support wont be there or may never help ever. It sux!:(

There is a single mums support group that meets weekly around here. I hope there is one there where you are, so you can get more support form people in the same situation that are making it through slowly but surely. There are other ladies in your situation out there, that even you could lend some encouragement to.

My dad was useless to me and mum when I was growing up - and all we had was 20bucks a week after rent and all when I was a kid. Mum made it without him man! Amazing!

Though you're feeling down right now, I believe there will be ways to cope. I dont wanna sound like I'm fricken preaching but please hang in there girl!
:hugs: