CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The Passion Of The Christ (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5901)

Mr.CreedFreakTN 02-18-2004 11:43 PM

The Passion Of The Christ

Are anyone of you looking forward to seeing this film? I know that I am. I need a spark in my life and hope that this somehow ignites my faith again. I'm missing something and I believe it is God. Please keep my family and myself in your prayers.

creedsister 02-19-2004 12:16 AM

Oh yes but of course I cant wait too see it AND ONLY YOU KNOW WHEN THE BIG GUY upstairs is calling you out Come on come on!!!! I will pry for you and your Familey!!!! AND ROCK ON!!! Ya know i read on a site about the film were it said something About Not having The world And christ Too} He came To Dye For the world!!! I look At the point From Many Diffrent Angles}But I dont know who made that remark} but they Rock!! Now the one thing I do Get Out Of That verse In bible!! cant have the world and jesus too is this THE LIVING CANT LIVE AMOUNG the dead!!! Its late Im rambling So peace Be whicha Creed FrkTN~~ :cool: :cool:

archie bunker 02-19-2004 08:26 AM

i'm dying to see it i love mel gibson an i love god :cool:

JulieCitySlicker 02-19-2004 11:38 AM

I wanna see it to :D

marlsy 02-19-2004 02:09 PM

I also cannot wait to see this movie, I like you Mr. Creedfreak, needs something to spark my faith also.

Mr.CreedFreakTN 02-19-2004 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlsy
I also cannot wait to see this movie, I like you Mr. Creedfreak, needs something to spark my faith also.

I'm glad that I'm not alone.

benkenobi 02-19-2004 06:03 PM

Yes, I think my youth group is going to check it out.

Dogstar 02-19-2004 07:17 PM

I'm not sure about this one...I hate it when a movie is so hyped. It usually disappoints, but I like Mel Gibson, so I don't know.

Mr. TN, I'll definitely keep you and yours in my prayers. :hugs:

hotforscott 02-19-2004 07:30 PM

I am actually kinding of wanting to see it, as well. Each time I see the commercial,I think it looks more and more interesting. It is getting TONS of hype, though. I know what you mean, Dogstar.

Sheila63 02-19-2004 07:35 PM

Yes, Mr. TN, I'm looking forward to seeing it too. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.:hugs:

Sincirr 02-20-2004 09:47 AM

There has been alot of controversy with the Jewish community that the Jews are depicted as really bruital compared to everyone else. Because of that it has been re-cut. All it is is another interpretation of a book. I thrink Scott said that too.

Supposedly its also controvercial cos Jesus has some sort of a fantasy or something, about martha and mary.

Is it true that its mostly subtitles?

creedsister 02-20-2004 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
There has been alot of controversy with the Jewish community that the Jews are depicted as really bruital compared to everyone else. Because of that it has been re-cut. All it is is another interpretation of a book. I thrink Scott said that too.

Supposedly its also controvercial cos Jesus has some sort of a fantasy or something, about martha and mary.

now that would start contoversy now wouldnt IT Haha] im sorry!!! in the beging was the word and the word was God} And the word became Flesh!!! HE did not take on the nature of Angels But man!!!Which is Flesh!!Sincirr you know im sure were those scriptures Are!! yes Im sure my Daddy had a lot of fantasys!!He loves Us and understands Us All!!!HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU ;) ;) ROCK ON!!!!!!!!

DangerousDan85 02-20-2004 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr

that's what i heard

MrSeeker 02-20-2004 10:21 PM

I cant wait to see it!!!

Sincirr 02-20-2004 10:36 PM

When U see the scene of the hand puttin in the nail, it is Mel Gibson's hand puttin it in, cos he felt it was significant. Wow!