CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Album Leak (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12762)

XALTERBRIDGEX 10-19-2009 06:01 PM

Re: Album Leak

anyone can post on wikapedia..I am sure it was someone over at ABB.net. About 20 people say they have it...

creediscool17 10-19-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX
creediscool17 got banned at Abb.net so he is about
to make it 2 for 2, awsome job man!!! I bet your parents are proud...

uhh actually my parents are proud.. why would they be ashamed of me getting banned from a creed forum? lol... once the album comes out im never coming here again anyway, i just wanted to get the news of when the album leaked... why would i wanna stay in this lame forum and talk to a bunch of people about creed? you guys are fucking weird... by the way the black soccor player comment... HILARIOUS.

Steve 10-19-2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creediscool17
uhh actually my parents are proud.. why would they be ashamed of me getting banned from a creed forum? lol... once the album comes out im never coming here again anyway, i just wanted to get the news of when the album leaked... why would i wanna stay in this lame forum and talk to a bunch of people about creed? you guys are fucking weird... by the way the black soccor player comment... HILARIOUS.

Well you got your wish then. Goodbye.

nagpo 10-19-2009 08:39 PM

lol. thanks steve.

rabidgopher04 10-19-2009 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve

Hooray! It's about time. :)

Dark_Knight 10-19-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve

God bless you Steve lol THANK YOU!

Tremontiriffs77 10-19-2009 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
God bless you Steve lol THANK YOU!

Thank u soooo much for that...One less annoying troll on the boards,,,

nagpo 10-19-2009 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremontiriffs77
Thank u soooo much for that...One less annoying troll on the boards,,,

Now for that nagpo guy...lets get rid of him

:D

Steve 10-19-2009 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
Now for that nagpo guy...lets get rid of him

:D

Ok you're gone too...

j/k :D

pricey.21 10-19-2009 09:32 PM

What a tool! Seriously is he about 10? We're all going to cry because of those comments now... yeah right.
What a racist dickhead.

alitea 10-19-2009 09:32 PM

Awww man I got excited thinking this thread was saying it did leak:( I cannot wait to hear the new album.

pricey.21 10-19-2009 09:34 PM

I did at first as well. Proper gutted!

Steve 10-19-2009 10:04 PM

Just a reminder to everyone - if the album does leak, DO NOT POST IT HERE. We have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to posting information with regards to downloading commercially available material. Keep it off the public forums. One strike and you're gone.

TheGreatDivide 10-19-2009 10:45 PM

Thanks Steve forgetting rid of him

creve 10-20-2009 03:42 AM

Good move Steve.

That kid had some serious issues. It was strange because in one or two discussions he/she was putting across one or two fairly good points, and then you would go to the next thread and he was being a prick.

Again thanks Steve. And regarding the album, leak or not, I'm waiting until Monday morning (I assume it'll be out here then, it's funny we often get albums out in America on a Tuesday, on the Monday here) to get both hands on it.

For a long time, I was downloading torrents and listening to the album sometimes months before it's release. I've always been one of those guys who buys something if they like it and delete it if they don't, but I started to notice that there was no excitement in it anymore. Before that I used to buy albums based on one song I'd heard and it was great to buy it whether the rest wasn't as good, or it was even better, because there's a level excitement there that I lost when I started to download them before buying them. Although torrents and such have their uses for the more honest of us, I'm going back to buying first I think. I remember seeing My Sacrifice on Kerrang TV over here (the British here will know) and going out the following day and buying Weathered. Somehow I feel if I'd have downloaded it from somewhere first I wouldn't love it as much as I still do today.

Steve.