CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed News!!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4040)

TeriB19 08-13-2003 06:02 AM

Creed News!!!!!

Borrowed from the Pit, via VH1, now directly to you all, here is a slither of info on the latest Creed news:

<b>Die-hard Creed fans will be pleased to know that the Orlando-based band is scheduled to make a rare public appearance later this month. The often low-profile band is slated to accept an award at the Florida Motion Picture and Television Association's Crystal Reel Awards on Aug. 30 in Tampa. The awards are the Sunshine State's version of "the Oscars, Emmys and Grammys all rolled into one," spokeswoman Julie Brewer said Monday. The group won't perform. But guitarist Mark Tremonti will be among those taking part in the weekend's worth of activities, which will be hosted by Married . . . with Children star David Faustino
</b>

Kudos to the guys!!!!:)

hotforscott 08-13-2003 07:11 AM

That's great news, Teri. Thanks for posting it.

Sheila63 08-13-2003 09:15 AM

Thanks for posting the info for us, Teri.:) Way to go, Creed!!:thumbsup:

JenRN 08-13-2003 09:23 AM

That's great! I hope to see some pics from it!:) How is it that the PIT ALWAYS gets the info first:confused:

marlsy 08-13-2003 09:49 AM

they know people that know people LOL supposedly Marks brother posts on their board.

JenRN 08-13-2003 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by marlsy
they know people that know people LOL supposedly Marks brother posts on their board.

Ohhhhh:rolleyes:

The Lithium 08-13-2003 10:22 AM

Was it THAT good?...

njcreedite 08-13-2003 11:46 AM

Re: Creed News!!!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>Borrowed from the Pit, via VH1, now directly to you all, here is a slither of info on the latest Creed news:

Die-hard Creed fans will be pleased to know that the Orlando-based band is scheduled to make a rare public appearance later this month. The often low-profile band is slated to accept an award at the Florida Motion Picture and Television Association's Crystal Reel Awards on Aug. 30 in Tampa. The awards are the Sunshine State's version of "the Oscars, Emmys and Grammys all rolled into one," spokeswoman Julie Brewer said Monday. The group won't perform. But guitarist Mark Tremonti will be among those taking part in the weekend's worth of activities, which will be hosted by Married . . . with Children star David Faustino
</b>

Of Course Mark Will Be There!!:D
That man does love to go to any and all events. God Bless him:angel: . He's the only one we've been able to see lately.

I wish we could ALL be in Orlando that weekend. :( Oh well.
Hopefully someone from here will get to go or see or snoop around and will be able to tell us all about it. :D Pictures would be nice too.:dancing:

Sheila63 08-13-2003 12:32 PM

I'm with you, Linda. It would be awesome to be there!!:dancing:

Dogstar 08-13-2003 01:13 PM

Way to go, guys! Thanks for the info, Teri!

Higher_Desire 08-13-2003 03:51 PM

I wish I could be there! More awards for Creed! :bounce: Yay!

H-D

benkenobi 08-13-2003 04:24 PM

Great!!! Now only if I lived in/around the Tampa area.

JulieCitySlicker 08-13-2003 06:24 PM

That is wonderful news Teri:dancing: Thanks for the update:P

Kim V. 08-13-2003 10:02 PM

Woo Hoo! Kudos to Creed! Thanks Teri; as always, you keep us well informed!

Torn Signs 08-14-2003 12:30 PM

Thanks for posting that, it's great news. Creed was always worth the awards anyway.