CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Let Windup Have it!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12487)

Dark_Knight 08-05-2009 07:26 PM

Re: Let Windup Have it!!

Yeah I wouldn't bash LM...he can only give us news when WU says so & he's most likely a personal friend of the guys, so put the full blame on WU.

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-05-2009 07:30 PM

tremontiriffs77 we see your point, I am just as upset as you but your letting it take over your life..take a deep breathe and relax bro!

Tremontiriffs77 08-05-2009 08:47 PM

Okay maybe I was a little harsh on Lex but its frustrating dealing with a bunch of corperate bs..How come Alter Bridge could release a song and Marks brother would give his undivided attention to keeping their fans in the loop...Sorry but there is none of that stature here..Its really sad when ABB.net has more info on creed than we do here...August 19th??What the fuck man??I have tickets the 20th...I have to wait till the day before the show to hear one lousy song...Wait you know what..Fuck Wind Up..

skyguy86 08-05-2009 08:50 PM

I agree, Wind Up is horrible. Creed needs to jump ships the first chance they get.

Dark_Knight 08-05-2009 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyguy86
I agree, Wind Up is horrible. Creed needs to jump ships the first chance they get.

We can only hope and pray. If only they we're with RoadRunner...

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-05-2009 08:54 PM

Hey lets not forget that Creed wasnt originally going to release an album. i am no means sticking up for the record company but I think they are trying to get out the music on such short notice, if anything its the bands fault for trying to start an album after they set tour dates...

skyguy86 08-05-2009 09:43 PM

it wasnt their intention but it evolved into that. they didnt go in saying "no record". but after time progressed they eventually just said lets make an album

TrulyAmazing 08-05-2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyguy86
it wasnt their intention but it evolved into that. they didnt go in saying "no record". but after time progressed they eventually just said lets make an album

And Lets Not Forget CREED Got Wind Up A Big Part Of It So There Should Be A Respectfull Relationship Just Because and should be tickled pink that this reunion and album is because of their label

BSC 08-06-2009 04:43 AM

I wonder if Creed realise that Wind Up are screwing them over...

I'd hate to be Creed atm... Their first reunion gig is tonight, and majority of the crowd got free tickets.. Then on all the other dates having a crap crowd.

Creed are going to be awesome, they sound better than ever in the AOL sessions..

WHATSTHISLIFE4 08-06-2009 04:07 PM

I'm getting tired of people putting the blame on Wind Up. I think we need to take a step back and look at how everything started. It started with just a tour. That's all it was suppose to be. Its was suppose to be Creed reuniting, to do a reunion tour and performing all of their classics hits. They then booked all the tour dates and in the mist of all of this Creed decides they want to write a new record. But now it's too late because they already had the tour booked. Typically, you make a record then you go on tour. So again, you have a tour but no new music. For the tour, the timeing was just off, the decision whether or not if their going to write a new record was off. So therefore you have a fall release date in the tenth month after the tour is over with.

Chris98GT 08-06-2009 04:18 PM

New album or not...
Bad promotion or not...

Creed is getting back together to do some shows. If you would have told me this five years ago, I would have hurt my abs from laughing so hard.

Just enjoy it. They are probably done for good after this.

Dark_Knight 08-06-2009 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris98GT
They are probably done for good after this.

Wrong.

Chris98GT 08-06-2009 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
Wrong.

What else is your crystal ball telling you?

Got any lotto numbers for this week?

Dark_Knight 08-06-2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris98GT
What else is your crystal ball telling you?

Got any lotto numbers for this week?

lol Well Creed is back, I don't see why you can't see that. They've said it many times this isn't just a one shot reunion.

Chris98GT 08-06-2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
They've said it many times this isn't just a one shot reunion.

They also said, many times, that it would be a cold day in hell before they got back together.