CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1 word to describe how you feel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2526)

creedsister 05-10-2004 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Oh yes!!!! I'm still RELAXED!!! :D LOL!!!! :laugh:

Ok :D ,im glad :D your soooooooooooooo REALAXED :D....but i see a chair on my head,,,huh stef....just go easy,,,,, :D :D :D :D

WeatheredWoman 05-10-2004 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Ok :D ,im glad :D your soooooooooooooo REALAXED :D....but i see a chair on my head,,,huh stef....just go easy,,,,, :D :D :D :D

Oh yeah I'm sooooooooooo REAL AXED! LMAO :roll: :roll: :roll:

No... I will punish you... Ha! You won't get one single angry you-know-what-I'm-talking-'bout!!!

creedsister 05-10-2004 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Oh yeah I'm sooooooooooo REAL AXED! LMAO :roll: :roll: :roll:

No... I will punish you... Ha! You won't get one single angry you-know-what-I'm-talking-'bout!!!

yes i know exatley what your talking about :D ;) u know me to well, stef, i will take my punishment..Like a Good girl

GoodGodGirl23 05-10-2004 04:52 PM

hungry :(

Rocker_Dude16 05-11-2004 12:05 AM

Content

JulieCitySlicker 05-11-2004 10:56 PM

Tired :eek:

JulieCitySlicker 05-16-2004 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Tired :eek:

Ditto!

Sincirr 05-18-2004 01:15 AM

I was feelin good, but I am about to go to harmony class, bugger!

JulieCitySlicker 05-18-2004 02:23 PM

Bored :rolleyes:

GeeK_2004 05-18-2004 02:29 PM

upset/unhappy :( :( :( :( :(

JulieCitySlicker 05-18-2004 08:52 PM

Urg!
I'm starting to get pissed!!!
The guys downstairs havn't paid rent yet and the water bill is due in 2 days, I am really relying on their rent money to pay it to and they are supposed to mow the lawn to and they havn't done that either :mad1:
I just tried using our old mower to atleast get the front mowed, because my case worker from the blind rehab is coming over on Thursday, so I atleast wanted to get that done. But the stupid thing kept quittin on me on every row I mowed,so I said screw it! Plus I need to get the house cleaned ny tomorrow cuz my friend is coming over to tutor me in math and it needs to be done for Thursday as well, and I have math homework to finish on top of it!

WeatheredWoman 05-18-2004 09:05 PM

Wow.. Julie... sounds like a busy busy busy day to me! Poor you :(

Comfy Hugs :hugs:

Well I'm exhausted... it's 3:00 AM Wednesdaymorning over here! So I'm going to my bed!!! How 'bout that!

JulieCitySlicker 05-18-2004 09:11 PM

Thanks Stef :)

Here are some :hugs: back atcha girl!

Going to bed sounds good to me, but I can't. To much to do :eek:

creedsister 05-19-2004 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Urg!
I'm starting to get pissed!!!
The guys downstairs havn't paid rent yet and the water bill is due in 2 days, I am really relying on their rent money to pay it to and they are supposed to mow the lawn to and they havn't done that either :mad1:
I just tried using our old mower to atleast get the front mowed, because my case worker from the blind rehab is coming over on Thursday, so I atleast wanted to get that done. But the stupid thing kept quittin on me on every row I mowed,so I said screw it! Plus I need to get the house cleaned ny tomorrow cuz my friend is coming over to tutor me in math and it needs to be done for Thursday as well, and I have math homework to finish on top of it!

Phewwwwwwwwwww ] Aw da julie damn lawnmower,

creedsister 05-19-2004 12:27 AM

Im Tired im gonna Nite nite :jam: