CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Punisher: The Album - Release tomorrow (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6139)

The Lithium 03-22-2004 04:39 AM

Punisher: The Album - Release tomorrow

Just one day to go to The Punisher soundtrack release. 19 New songs and the first time SubmerseD, Seven Wiser, Edgewater, Ben Moody solo and Atomship ever will be heard at a CD. Also unreleased tracks from Nickelback, Seether, Drowning Pool and Finger Eleven. PLUS two duets; one between Seether & Amy Lee and one between Ben Moody, Jason Miller & Jason "Gong" Jones.

Let the show begin... Let the bodies hit the floor!

"This is not revenge... It's punishment!" - The Punisher

Trees of Wisdom 03-22-2004 04:49 AM

I am going to buy that album.

The Lithium 03-22-2004 04:54 AM

Hell yeah! Right now you can go to PunisherMusic.com and hear streams of 12 songs from the album.

-Check it out!

Trees of Wisdom 03-22-2004 04:55 AM

They don't have a preview for "Complicated" though.

The Lithium 03-22-2004 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
They don't have a preview for "Complicated" though.

No, but what does it matter? First: the song will be released tomorrow. Secound: Tremonti.net had almost all songs (full versions) of SubmerseD up awhile ago.

Trees of Wisdom 03-22-2004 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
No, but what does it matter? First: the song will be released tomorrow. Secound: Tremonti.net had almost all songs (full versions) of SubmerseD up awhile ago.

The "Complicated" version of The Punisher is probably of better quality and should have some improvements to it. The songs on tremont.net were demo songs.

The Lithium 03-22-2004 05:07 AM

Quote:

The "Complicated" version of The Punisher is probably of better quality and should have some improvements to it. The songs on tremont.net were demo songs.

Yeah I know that. Anyway... I've heard the newer version of Complicated too. (Downloaded it). And sure; it's a batter version.

Have you listened to Smile Empty Soul - Finding Me? It rocks!

Trees of Wisdom 03-22-2004 05:09 AM

Quote:

Yeah I know that. Anyway... I've heard the newer version of Complicated too. (Downloaded it). And sure; it's a batter version.

Have you listened to Smile Empty Soul - Finding Me? It rocks!

I'll make sure to listen to both songs once I get the album on Tuesday. ;)

The Lithium 03-22-2004 05:13 AM

The demo versions of Tremonti.net ain't up anymore.

Trees of Wisdom 03-22-2004 05:15 AM

Quote:

The demo versions of Tremonti.net ain't up anymore.

The site had some changes to it. That sucks! :(

The Lithium 03-22-2004 05:19 AM

Quote:

The site had some changes to it. That sucks! :(

Yeah, but the site looks great. And the SubmerseD Mini-Site is still up. Just without the demos.

Trees of Wisdom 03-22-2004 05:21 AM

Quote:

Yeah, but the site looks great. And the SubmerseD Mini-Site is still up. Just without the demos.

There isn't much content, though. Alright Lith, I'm going to sleep. It's pretty late. It's 2:21 AM. I have school tomorrow. Talk to you later. Peace!

The Lithium 03-22-2004 05:24 AM

Quote:

There isn't much content, though. Alright Lith, I'm going to sleep. It's pretty late. It's 2:21 AM. I have school tomorrow. Talk to you later. Peace!

What?? You're stupid!! I go to bed like 10:30 - 11:00 PM. Right now the clock is 11:26 AM.

Trees of Wisdom 03-22-2004 05:27 AM

Quote:

What?? You're stupid!! I go to bed like 10:30 - 11:00 PM. Right now the clock is 11:26 AM.

Haha, I had to read some chapters to the book The Odyssey. Man, there at Sweden it's early in the morning, while here in America, it's late at night. Well, I'm going to sleep now.

The Lithium 03-22-2004 06:45 AM

Quote:

Man, there at Sweden it's early in the morning, while here in America, it's late at night. Well, I'm going to sleep now.

Do you call 11:26 AM early? Man, when do you go to school?