CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   São Paulo: 449 years-old (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1502)

Bridge of Clay 01-24-2003 09:09 PM

São Paulo: 449 years-old

ok, tomorrow (saturday, jan 25th) my city, SÃO PAULO makes 449 years-old!!! :wow: that´s a lot!!! congrats!

I´d like to post a few things and pic about here, but right now I don´t have the time... so I´ll just mention a few facts:

- 3rd largest city of the world: 17 million people living here

- All Uruguay´s habitants could live on the East Zone of SP

- World´s gastronomical capital (you can find all kind of plates here!).

- Future world´s fashion capital. SP Fashion Week is improving every year, with a lot of :clap: :clap: by Vogue Magazine

- Brazil´s business center

- Best place to do shopping in BR

there´s was one more thing I wanted to say, but I can´t remember right now :(

hayley 01-24-2003 09:11 PM

kool!!!

:clap: :party:

GoodGodGirl23 01-24-2003 11:02 PM

That's great Marcos, I didn't know those things about fashion in Brazil, and everything!:) Sooo, are you a "Clothes Horse" Marcos??:confused: Another American expression, meaning, do you have tons of fashionable clothes in your closet??:confused: :eek:

Dogstar 01-25-2003 04:39 AM

Congrats, Marcos. Sounds like a very cool, happening place!

GoodGodGirl23 01-25-2003 03:09 PM

Yeah it does, Brazil sounds really beautiful, as does New Zealand, If I had the funds I'd prolly travel, But I'd be soo scared too, also, cuz a terrorist... soo then again maybe not.. just in my thoughts and dreams...:dancing: :dancing:

hayley 01-25-2003 08:22 PM

aww thanks Suzie;)

GoodGodGirl23 01-26-2003 01:17 AM

Yer welcome Sweet Pea!;) I'd love to go to New Zealand!!!:angel: Just Flying scares da Crap outta me!:eek: I'd have ta take a boat ride or sumfink?:confused:

Bridge of Clay 01-28-2003 04:14 PM

hahaha do you know this American Expression: "fuck the fashion" ? ;) j/k

I don´t care about fashion, to be honest :)

Bridge of Clay 01-28-2003 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
Yer welcome Sweet Pea!;)  I'd love to go to New Zealand!!!:angel: Just Flying scares da Crap outta me!:eek: I'd have ta take a boat ride or sumfink?:confused:

swim, Suzie, swim! ;)

Xterminator27 01-28-2003 04:24 PM

WHOW 17 MILLION tahst more than half of Canadas total population.

Heh but were still better than brazil in Industrialzing and we got the 2nd BEST life expecteancy in teh WORLD!!!

Japan is 1st and canada is tied with Australia, and some outher places.
USA is in like 5th place 4 best life expectancy, and Canda has 2nd most immigrants, behind USA and 3rd most freash water, behind Russia and some other place, NOT TO MENTION WE 2nd BIGGEST COUNTRY IN THA WORLD@!!!!! WEEE KICK ALL UR ASSES!~!!~!!!

And we ALSO 2nd is like i donno whut its called but how moderen er up to date/recent we are. Tied with USA and some parts of Europe and only behind Japan.

Its odd how all the old countrys in teh "Old World" Liek Nazaril and those places use to be the biggest strongest places in the world, and now they poor broken countrys with life expectancys of 45 and verry little money and power. They so weak now, canada could blow them up of we wanted to.

NEW WORLD KICKS ASS.

Bridge of Clay 01-28-2003 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xterminator27
<b>
Heh but were still better than brazil in Industrialzing and we got the 2nd BEST life expecteancy in teh WORLD!!!

aham, I bet Bombardier told you that... the one who´s afraid of Embraer...

Quote:

and Canda has 2nd most immigrants, behind USA and 3rd most freash water, behind Russia and some other place, NOT TO MENTION WE 2nd BIGGEST COUNTRY IN THA WORLD@!!!!! WEEE KICK ALL UR ASSES!~!!~!!!
are you sure, kid? about the immigrants... coz I think you may be wrong... fresh water? Brazil rules 88% of world´s fresh water... so you´re saying Canada is bigger tha China, India, USA, Brazil and Russia? you mean km² or habitants?

[quote] And we ALSO 2nd is like i donno whut its called but how moderen er up to date/recent we are. Tied with USA and some parts of Europe and only behind Japan.[quote] huh? what about Australia, NZ... Afeghanisthan, some parts of Africa... ???

Quote:

Its odd how all the old countrys in teh "Old World" Liek Nazaril and those places use to be the biggest strongest places in the world, and now they poor broken countrys with life expectancys of 45 and verry little money and power. They so weak now, canada could blow them up of we wanted to.

you need History and Geography classes...

Quote:

NEW WORLD KICKS ASS. </b>

you mean Old world = Europe, New World = Americas and "newer world" = Australia + NZ + tiny islands?

my intention was never to say if a place kicks someother place´s ass or whatever, X. I never said SP is the best place to live in the world. I was just pointing some positive points of my hometown for those who don´t know it. I´m far from creating a political debate, but I had to reply hard coz you need to open your eyes...

GoodGodGirl23 01-28-2003 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
swim, Suzie, swim! ;)
I'll just sprout some Angel wings n fly to you Marcos!!:) :wub: :wub:

GoodGodGirl23 01-28-2003 05:05 PM

Quote:

<b>aham, I bet Bombardier told you that... the one who´s afraid of Embraer...

are you sure, kid? about the immigrants... coz I think you may be wrong... fresh water? Brazil rules 88% of world´s fresh water... so you´re saying Canada is bigger tha China, India, USA, Brazil and Russia? you mean km² or habitants?

you need History and Geography classes...

you mean Old world = Europe, New World = Americas and "newer world" = Australia + NZ + tiny islands?

my intention was never to say if a place kicks someother place´s ass or whatever, X. I never said SP is the best place to live in the world. I was just pointing some positive points of my hometown for those who don´t know it. I´m far from creating a political debate, but I had to reply hard coz you need to open your eyes... </b>
You tell em Sweetness!!!;) :dancing: :dancing:

Bridge of Clay 01-28-2003 05:07 PM

hahahha

as South Park would sing: "Blame Canada"

:) :dancing:

GoodGodGirl23 01-28-2003 05:07 PM

Quote:

<b>hahaha do you know this American Expression: "fuck the fashion" ? ;) j/k

I don´t care about fashion, to be honest :) </b>

Yeah, me neither!!! For that matter!! I prefer you in NUFFIN!:) :lol: :sex: :sex: :sex: :jam: