CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   You guys are still here lol. (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13157)

Xterminator27 06-19-2010 11:15 PM

You guys are still here lol.

I joined creedfeed when I was in like grade 7, now I am doing my 4th year of university.

Hahaha, this place can never die!

nagpo 06-20-2010 02:23 AM

Re: You guys are still here lol.

As long as there are fans and Steve pays the bills, yeah this place will be around for a long time.

TrulyAmazing 06-20-2010 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
As long as there are fans and Steve pays the bills, yeah this place will be around for a long time.

X always a pleasure Im Surprised So So Surprised YOU AIN,T STARTED A THREAD, FOR TITHS AND LOVE OFFERINGS MADE PAYBLE To Your ADDRESS But PRAISE JESUS, Render To Caesar all things that are caesar,s < and thats possive AND TO GOD ALL THINGS THAT ARE GOD,s Which Is Your Body Heart Soul And Mind, :rofl: :crest: great to see Ya, Im Working On My Educating As Well, .......:rockon: :crest: We,ve Come Full Circle, Nagpo Your Right STEVE Does The Job, Perfectly.....Peace Ya,alls,

JulieCitySlicker 06-23-2010 11:02 AM

Yep! Still here :) I'm not here for Creed anymore (I'm so over that) I'm here for the great friends that I've made here;)

TrulyAmazing 06-24-2010 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Yep! Still here :) I'm not here for Creed anymore (I'm so over that) I'm here for the great friends that I've made here;)

:hugs: i know my julie, i know if i ever sung out of tune, You Would,nt Stand ...Up And Walk Out On Me, :hugs: yeah we all friends loves ya,s now you know julie :D you pre ordered full circle.... peace be with you my julie IN JESUS NAME.... dont forget those updates and stuff from saw bones, hope your feeling better, with that....

TeriB19 07-03-2010 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
I joined creedfeed when I was in like grade 7, now I am doing my 4th year of university.

Hahaha, this place can never die!

Figured you'd be in jail by now, X!

:)

JulieCitySlicker 07-04-2010 11:33 AM

Hahaha Teri :D

Redeemer 07-29-2010 02:29 AM

LOL... I don't even recall what grade I was in when I joined. September '02... sounds like I was just starting junior year.
And I still haven't gone to university, so go figure. HA!

GeeK_2004 08-01-2010 02:43 AM

when I joined, I was in...sophmore year ( high school) ? maybe ? idk.. long time ago..lol
Glad to have ya back Xterminator27 :D:D:D:D

GoodGodGirl23 08-20-2010 04:42 PM

I pop onto the site about once a year:)

TrulyAmazing 08-20-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23
I pop onto the site about once a year:)

what ever meets your need, :) ROCK ON, AND PEACE REMAIN WIT YOU IN JESUS NAME, :crest: :note: :crest: we find peace here, that we cant define, somedazes, all other days, :shoot: this yo peace be still, :laugh: there will be order,

JulieCitySlicker 08-20-2010 09:15 PM

Hey Suzie!!

Dogstar 08-30-2010 03:01 PM

We're coming out of the woodwork ;). Hiya, X :D

Agent D 09-01-2010 12:42 AM

lol wow, I thought all you people had left.

TrulyAmazing 09-01-2010 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
lol wow, I thought all you people had left.

:roll:, its the, freaking, hunger, strike, with the slump, of the new day deppression, everybodys, gotta, work, extra, hard, around the clock, Awl, Bundys, Reasons, has consumed, us, All, The Good, Lord, Wont, Forget, Us, :roll: ..........:rockon: :duff: right here, right, now, like jesus, jones, there is no place, we would rather, be, Peace Be With Us....