CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   How did you find credfeed and why did you join? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5579)

Alter Shredder 02-08-2004 07:06 PM

I was part of Marktremonti.net. Someone mentioned something so I wandered over. I like the mood of the people here. So I stuck around.

WeatheredWoman 02-08-2004 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Yea ... now go do your homework or you can't watch tv or play any arcade game ;)

Nooooooooo... don't take the Arcade-game away from me!!!! :crying:

:lolsign:

SMACKxxxCREED 02-09-2004 10:33 AM

How did you find creedfeed and why did you join?

A friend of mine told me about Creedfeed and said I should come and give it a try....so I lurked for a little while and decided to give it a try.Most of the Creed bbs have to much drama and bashing of the band and people that try and out do someone else and I am not into all the bs that gose on...and sorry I forgot to introduce myself....I'm Susan

Dogstar 02-09-2004 12:56 PM

Welcome, Susan! That's one of the main reasons I stayed here, too. Steve runs a tight ship and doesn't let that BS get in here. Plus, the people here are pretty cool!

PaulMcCoygirl 02-09-2004 02:05 PM

Well I remember I was looking up fansites for Creed when I came across this link. So I decided to give it a try and I liked how the website was set up. I wondered over to the BB's and liked what was being talked about. It's basically like Susuan said, the reason why I decided to sign up was b/c no one was bashing each other or any other bands. So that's my story! :)

PaulMcCoygirl 02-09-2004 02:06 PM

Oh by the way welcome Susan!! :D

SMACKxxxCREED 02-09-2004 03:02 PM

How did you find creedfeed and why did you join

Thanks for the welcome Dogstar and PaulMcCoygirl :)
And I can tell that all of you are pretty :cool: .....I just know that I am going to love it here.

TeriB19 02-09-2004 11:07 PM

Welcome to Creedfeed Susan. Dogstar is right, this board is very different from the other Creed fansites out there. It's a friendly place and the b.s. is definitely kept to a minimum.

SMACKxxxCREED 02-09-2004 11:35 PM

How did you find creedfeed and why did you join?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Welcome to Creedfeed Susan. Dogstar is right, this board is very different from the other Creed fansites out there. It's a friendly place and the b.s. is definitely kept to a minimum.

Thanks for the welcome TeriB19 :)

WeatheredWoman 02-09-2004 11:42 PM

WELCOME ABOARD!!!

Have fun on this GREAT board Susan!

:thewave:

Btw... my name is Stefanie.

Torn Signs 02-09-2004 11:48 PM

Heh, I was looking around since I got into them at the end of the school year last year and I was sick of my old forum. I went to the offical site and after browsing a few other BBS's, ended up here. It's cool I spose. ;) But so is gettin' through each day knowing Stapp officialized on the Kilborn's show that they aren't seperated, so *shrug-yeah. :)

whitebird 02-10-2004 12:10 PM

Welcome Susan, I hope that you enjoy it here.

CreedH8er 02-10-2004 02:43 PM

My roomate was on it, and I figured I would join and raise some hell, and toss my opinion here and there.

DangerousDan85 02-10-2004 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreedH8er
I figured I would join and raise some hell.

you can wear this shirt every time you log onto Creed Feed

Raise Some Hell

PaulMcCoygirl 02-10-2004 08:48 PM

:laugh: