CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Will you please pray for my grandma.... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6057)

PaulMcCoygirl 03-11-2004 10:09 PM

Will you please pray for my grandma....

:crying: She was admitted into the hospital today b/c she got really sick and couldn't even get out of bed. She is running fever and on top of that her kidneys are infected. My mom and my aunt are really both upset, so you could please pray for them? Thanks.

Dogstar 03-11-2004 10:18 PM

Consider it done, Alisha! Sending healing thoughts her way, too. :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 03-11-2004 10:21 PM

You got it Alisha :hugs: I'll definitely be praying for your grandma and for your family as well :)

PaulMcCoygirl 03-11-2004 10:22 PM

Thank you both so much! You don't know how much I appreciate it. :hugs: :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 03-11-2004 10:25 PM

Your welcome Alisha :hugs:

creedsister 03-11-2004 10:41 PM

Awwww im sorry to here that about your granny I know the lord That can Make Granny Ok :) ....And I will Pry For her sweetie And Your Famliey :hugs: Lots Of Love To U!!!

RMadd 03-12-2004 12:05 AM

will do

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-12-2004 08:31 AM

Big :hugs: Sending postive thoughts and prayers your way Alisha! Keep us posted on how she's doing. Hope everything will be alright!! :angel:

WeatheredWoman 03-12-2004 09:00 AM

I'm sending some warm, positive, healing thoughts and feelings too to your grandma, mom, aunt and yourself. I hope everything will turn out fine.

Take care Alisha!

Caring Hugs :hugs:

Sheila63 03-12-2004 12:05 PM

Will do, Alisha. You, your grandma and the rest of your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.:hugs: I wish her a speedy recovery. Please let us know how she's doing.

HoundDog 03-12-2004 01:27 PM

I Already said a prayer Alisha ;)

whitebird 03-12-2004 07:30 PM

Grandmothers are so very special. Of course I'll say a prayer for your Grandma. Take care, and if you are close enough, take her a single red rose with baby's breath each time you see her, she will love it. ( A memory from my time with my Grandmother)

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-13-2004 11:32 AM

Sure thing girl, grandparents are special...............sure hope she gets better. Let us know how she's doing.

PaulMcCoygirl 03-16-2004 02:43 PM

I really appreciate all of you prayers but unfortunately she has taken a turn for the worse. This morning my mom went to the hospital and they had to put a feeding tube b/c she won't eat. The doctor also said that she probably will not make it through the night. I'm planning on going to see her tonight for one last time and I don't know if I can take it. I love her so much and it's going to be so hard. I won't be posting for a while, but I promise I'll come back. I love you all. :hugs:

creedsister 03-16-2004 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
I really appreciate all of you prayers but unfortunately she has taken a turn for the worse. This morning my mom went to the hospital and they had to put a feeding tube b/c she won't eat. The doctor also said that she probably will not make it through the night. I'm planning on going to see her tonight for one last time and I don't know if I can take it. I love her so much and it's going to be so hard. I won't be posting for a while, but I promise I'll come back. I love you all. :hugs:

Awwwww Thats A Shame Sweet Heart Bless You I Send All My Prayers To And Your Famliey :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Warm Hugs To You Girl And God Bless You