CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Women jailed for yanking man's testicle off! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8626)

aussiecreeder 02-11-2005 05:01 AM

Women jailed for yanking man's testicle off!

Just when you thought mankind couldn't get any worse.........

'I WAS COMPLETELY NAKED, IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN'
A jilted woman who ripped off her ex-lover's testicle with her bare hands has been jailed for two-and-a-half years.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage after 37-year-old Geoffrey Jones rejected her advances at the end of a drunken party and she yanked off his left testicle.

Monti, of Birkenhead, Merseyside, pleaded guilty to wounding at Liverpool Crown Court last month.

The court heard that Mr Jones had ended his long-term relationship with Monti towards the end of May last year.

The pair remained on good terms and on May 30, they went to a party and then for drinks with friends at Mr Jones's house.

As the night was winding down, Monti told Mr Jones she wanted to discuss their relationship and offered him sex.

When he refused a struggle ensued. Monti was knocked to the floor, from where she pulled down Mr Jones's shorts.

In a statement, he said: "Suddenly she grabbed my genitals and pulled hard. I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain."

Referring to his friend Danny McDonagh, who was sleeping at the house after the party, Mr Jones said: "I believe Danny walked out shortly afterwards.

"He came into the kitchen and said to me, 'That's yours', and I saw that he was holding one of my testicles."

Monti initially tried to hide the testicle by putting it in her mouth, but released it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/...ide/4253849.stm

I was thinking imagine if he accepted her advances and while she was downstairs she bit it off! oh it hurts thinking 'bout it...........

Anna1011 02-11-2005 05:09 AM

Ouch!!!!

creedsister 02-11-2005 05:57 AM

:roll: :roll: :( really without my sick sense of humour Poor dude this story reminds me of that other Fisher chick

DangerousDan85 02-11-2005 10:17 AM

good god, that's just.... wrong

i guess some people deal better with rejection than others

Anna1011 02-11-2005 10:29 AM

that just aint right, as if you would do summin like that

Mulletman 02-11-2005 10:52 AM

With your bare hands? I didn't know you could do that with just your bare hands. Hell... and I would worry about the teeth.

Higher_Desire 02-11-2005 10:55 AM

Dear Jesus I feel bad for that guy. Nothing is so severe it deserves to have one of your little guys ripped of by some psychobitch.

H-D :pimp:

goddess_bb 02-11-2005 11:53 AM

Gives new meaning to "nothing so deadly as a woman scorned"....

Speaking of which Aussie maybe you shouldn't of posted this thread it might give Hayley ideas...LMAO

RMadd 02-11-2005 01:53 PM

hooooooooooooooly shit! that sounds so freaking painful! i cringe just thinking about it. i really really really feel bad for the guy. reminds me of the story, w/ john & lorena bobbet, her cutting his sausage off. crazy bitches. dear god, i hope i never get involved w/ a psychotic woman like that. bare-handed: owwwwwwwwwww!

DekWannaBFlea 02-11-2005 02:43 PM

Ouch.

fluttergirl 02-11-2005 05:57 PM

:eek:

aussiecreeder 02-11-2005 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb
Gives new meaning to "nothing so deadly as a woman scorned"....

Speaking of which Aussie maybe you shouldn't of posted this thread it might give Hayley ideas...LMAO

hehe ooops too late! LOL it certainly gives new meaning to that saying and it should be woman not women in the thread title but its okay. anyone ever seen a movie named .net games? freaky as this guy decides to visit this cyber-sex site and ends up this freaky psycopath who knows all about him, stalks him basically and i won't spoil the rest but man very nasty.

hayley 02-12-2005 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb

:flamer: I was thinking the exact same thing! :laugh:

Ugh that's so disgusting, her bare hands, why would someone want to do that. I mean massaging balls is fine, but not ripping them off! LMAO That's just quite sickening

aussiecreeder 02-12-2005 05:18 AM

nooooo suddenly I'm thinking that I might be really busy come December and the whole trip should be called off! ;) jk

She'ld have to be really strong (or really, really angry) to be able to do that with her bare hands. The only thing that would be more painful would be for her to give him pleasure and whilst doing that biting it off......oooouuuuccchhhh! :eek:

JulieCitySlicker 02-15-2005 04:02 PM

Dang :eek: and I thought I was pshcho,lol. That had to suck!