CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Progress on the second album? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11233)

bilal 09-13-2006 02:01 PM

Re: Progress on the second album?

^ but the synergies and cost savings by using a contract with a record company are just few of the benefits, besides, management is a dedicated job....can effect bands performance as musicians

The619 09-14-2006 02:55 AM

Thanks for the post man good to hear about this

RenoV 09-16-2006 02:23 PM

:D can't wait to listen to something new from Alter Bridge!

I'm new posting here by the way...

Creed7352 09-16-2006 06:04 PM

here is michael's latest update from abb.net...this is from 9/15/06

Quote:

This is going to be quick because I have to catch a plane. The good news is that I am headed down to Orlando today because Alter Bridge needs me! I'll be down there for a couple of weeks. During that time Alter Bridge will be doing some showcases for some producers and record labels. This is the final time for these people to see the band before we make a decision on our future. It will be an exciting time and I will try to give updates when possible.

FYI..... full band writing sessions began again yesterday.

Keep checking back for updates and keep spreading the word!

Michael Tremonti

eusebioCBR 09-16-2006 06:06 PM

^Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bilal 09-16-2006 07:20 PM

^ go baby go...... make me proud

Agent D 09-16-2006 08:13 PM

Awesome news. It's also good to hear that Michael's well enough to travel.

uncertaindrumer 09-28-2006 10:50 PM

We should not be waiting this long... interest in AB seems very low.

I'm not saying it is something they can control, but nevertheless, they should get this album out soon. As long as they aren't touring/writing, they are just losing fans.

eusebioCBR 09-29-2006 12:15 AM

there are very recent pictures of them writing and playing in the studio at AlterBridgeband.net

Dogstar 09-30-2006 08:56 PM

I'd rather they take their time and do it right rather then rush something out just for the sake of getting it out.

uncertaindrumer 09-30-2006 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I'd rather they take their time and do it right rather then rush something out just for the sake of getting it out.

To a certain extent I agree, but there is a point when one has to ask "If it takes them this long to make an album, and it doesn't turn out to be the greatest album of ever, what were they doing that whole time...?"

Agent D 09-30-2006 11:30 PM

This is completely off topic...

Uncertain, the Giants will get back on track. They merely suck momentarily.

Wait, what? Oh yeah, Alter Bridge. Yeah, I'm getting impatient.

Dogstar 10-01-2006 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
To a certain extent I agree, but there is a point when one has to ask "If it takes them this long to make an album, and it doesn't turn out to be the greatest album of ever, what were they doing that whole time...?"

I see your point, but rushing it might make it seem forced and not genuine. I don't know, maybe they are really wrapped up in their families and what-not. It happens, even to people with quote-regular jobs-unquote.

Creed7352 10-01-2006 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer

if one had to ask that, one would have to answer, "taking care of label issues since they left windup and were shopping for a new one.";) :D

uncertaindrumer 10-01-2006 08:58 PM

Agent D: Oh I am still really pulling for them. They have a fantastic team, and an AWFUL coachign staff. I mean... Coughlin SUCKS. This year is not dead, but it could be a big waste of talent thanks to that piece of nonsense.

Dogstar: Oh to heck with their families! lol, jk

Credd7352: Lol, I know I know. I have to hear the album. If its good, I will forget they ever took any time. But if it is merely mediocre, is not very good, or is basically just the same thing as their first album and shows no growth, then I will be left wondering what they were wasting their time doing.

I am, of course, hoping that does not occur.