CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 02-03-2004 11:10 PM

I want a holiday from school already :D I want to leave now, well I just have to wait until the end of the year then I can do a course

TeriB19 02-03-2004 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
I hope the weather hold up for our mini Creed gathering Saturday :D

Me too Jen, keeping my fingers crossed!!

hayley 02-03-2004 11:59 PM

What are you guys doing? I SO WISH I COULD BE THERE!! :crying:

Sincirr 02-04-2004 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
I just got back from the gym and I'm gonna be going back My friend called and she wants to go, so I'm gonna go again with her. I know I'm crazy HEHEHE!

:D

LOL, youre not crazy, but I hope yo arms dont fall off with all that workin out!!!! :D :D :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-04-2004 08:46 AM

Went and did my taxes last night. Not as painful as we thought it would be. *sigh*
Looking forward to the weekend especially Saturday!! :dancing: I'm gonna get to meet JenRN finally. Also looking forward to seeing you Sheila and Teri! :wiggle:

TeriB19 02-04-2004 12:40 PM

Me too Kris, I did my taxes last night and just sent them off. Tick tick tick. Now I'm watching the clock, impatiently awaiting my refund.

Hayley, our plan is for this Sat. Jen, Sheila, Kris, Steve and I are meeting in Baltimore. All the kids will be in tow, so no drunken carousing for us. Just spending the day together. Can't wait!!

JulieCitySlicker 02-04-2004 12:45 PM

I hope that you guys have a great time with Jen this weekend :D :dancing:

I'm going to the gym soon :thumbsup:

WeatheredWoman 02-04-2004 01:23 PM

This sure sounds awesome girls :thumbsup:
Hope you'll have a very CREEDfull day!!! I'm sure you girls(and guy ;) ) will! Especially after seeing Scott that night on CBS, you'll have a lot to talk about :)

My bad that I live all the :banghead: way in Europe :(

GeeK_2004 02-04-2004 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Me too Kris, I did my taxes last night and just sent them off. Tick tick tick. Now I'm watching the clock, impatiently awaiting my refund.

Hayley, our plan is for this Sat. Jen, Sheila, Kris, Steve and I are meeting in Baltimore. All the kids will be in tow, so no drunken carousing for us. Just spending the day together. Can't wait!!

I wanna go !!!

TeriB19 02-04-2004 01:40 PM

Wish you could Kim. :(

GeeK_2004 02-04-2004 02:06 PM

yea me too ... :( :(

JulieCitySlicker 02-04-2004 02:20 PM

I wish I could go to :(

Well I never made it to the gym, I decided I was still to sore from yesterday I did a ton of back excersises and ab excersises to. I'm really feelin it right now to I guess a break would be alright I did get in a little bit of walking though :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-04-2004 03:56 PM

Wish you could go too Julie. :(

Well, right now Sara just started running a fever and I have no idea why? She was fine all day and then just all of a sudden didn't start feeling well. I just gave her some Motrin and I hope she's ok. She's laying in bed watching Dora the Explorer.

Sheila63 02-04-2004 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19

I did my federal taxes the other day too. I can't wait to get my refund!!

I can't wait to see all of you either!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying for no snow, sleet or freezing rain. Hayley, Stef, Kim and Julie, I wish all of you could be there with us too. :(

WeatheredWoman 02-04-2004 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
Hayley, Stef, Kim and Julie, I wish all of you could be there with us too. :(

In my thoughts I will Sheila... I will! Thnx, you're so great! This gives me a huge warm feeling...

:hugs:

creedsister 02-04-2004 09:41 PM

you know yikes you fine people just reminded me i was supposta file income taxes like A week Ago REALLy~~ :eek: :eek:

hayley 02-04-2004 11:47 PM

That sounds like a great time, hope you guys have fun, and hope the kiddies behave themselves ;) Wish I could be there. I'll get the next plane out :D:D

Sincirr 02-05-2004 01:09 AM

Me 2. I will miss U guys when I go back to college. I wont be able to post much at all, especially at 4am!

Weatheredwoman, if my choir does go to Europe, we will be going to Germany, so I look forward to hopefully hooking up with U. Well it's closer than Australia! :D

JulieCitySlicker 02-05-2004 01:32 AM

Grr! I can't damn sleep :mad: :( :mad1:

hayley 02-05-2004 02:39 AM

My bottom lip is itchy, very itchy :grr:

RMadd 02-05-2004 12:38 PM

I love boobies. And J-Lo asses.

GeeK_2004 02-05-2004 01:48 PM

Paul walker is HOTT!!

JulieCitySlicker 02-05-2004 01:50 PM

Here comes the shit weather again :rolleyes: :mad:

JulieCitySlicker 02-05-2004 06:49 PM

Sometimes I wish I could have a different life :(

RMadd 02-05-2004 06:55 PM

I fucking hate dorm food :throwup: :shit: :shoot: :chef:

WeatheredWoman 02-05-2004 07:31 PM

Just feel like I wanna have a big Creed-karaoke/jam-party with all the CreedFeeders!!!
Take your voice, your guitar, your bass, whatever and let's have a big big jamsession :D

JulieCitySlicker 02-05-2004 07:36 PM

I really think I need anti depressants :(
I'm tired of being so damn sad all the time :mad:

creedsister 02-05-2004 07:45 PM

Quote:

i know how you feel julie ive been there i felt like that little round face on the zoloft adds and comercials~`just hold on girl the anchors holding and you will ride out your storm :hugs: :hugs:

Sheila63 02-05-2004 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
In my thoughts I will Sheila... I will! Thnx, you're so great! This gives me a huge warm feeling...

:hugs:

You're welcome, Stef. :) :hugs:

Quote:

I'm so sorry to hear that, Julie. :( :hugs:

I'm excited about my trip to Virginia tomorrow to see Jen!!!:dancing:

JulieCitySlicker 02-05-2004 07:59 PM

Thanks Creedsister and Sheila :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

WeatheredWoman 02-05-2004 08:10 PM

Awww Julie... I wish I could put my arms around you to comfort you! I can't stand it when people do feel so sad, I've been there too... it's such a lonely feeling! It sucks girl!!

I can only give you some more comfy huggs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Keep the faith... you're stronger than you know! I've surprised myself many times down that road!

JulieCitySlicker 02-05-2004 08:12 PM

Quote:

Awww Julie... I wish I could put my arms around you to comfort you! I can't stand it when people do feel so sad, I've been there too... it's such a lonely feeling! It sucks girl!!

Keep the faith... you're stronger than you know! I've surprised myself many times down that road!

Thank you so much :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Back atcha girl :) Its so great having you here!

creedsister 02-05-2004 08:15 PM

Quote:

me 2 were stronger than we think at times God knows that sometimes we just dont wanna be~~were not promised and easy walk through life we were promised we would never walk through it alone and if i dont shut up i will start a sermon ROCK ON :jam: :jam: mate

Sheila63 02-05-2004 08:21 PM

You're welcome, Julie.:hugs:

WeatheredWoman and creedsister are right. We love you, Julie and if I could I would give you a great big {{{{HUG}}}} right now.

JulieCitySlicker 02-05-2004 08:38 PM

Thank you{{{Sheila}}} :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sheila63 02-05-2004 08:45 PM

You're welcome, Julie. You've got a pm. :)

JulieCitySlicker 02-05-2004 08:55 PM

You got a pm now Sheila :)

Grr! I have a dang headache :mad:

creedsister 02-05-2004 09:04 PM

Quote:

You got a pm now Sheila :)

Grr! I have a dang headache :mad:

I always got a headache

WeatheredWoman 02-05-2004 09:09 PM

Quote:

Thank you so much :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Back atcha girl :) Its so great having you here!

Thnx for having me!!! I'm so glad that I may experience all this!

JulieCitySlicker 02-05-2004 09:15 PM

I love this board :D