CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Prayers are needed! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10777)

JulieCitySlicker 03-29-2006 09:20 PM

Prayers are needed!

I just called my Aunt and my Grandpa has been gone since 3:30 this afternoon and hasn't called my Grandma at all to tell her where he is or anything. This is so not like him,he wouldn't just disappear and not tell her where he is Please,please pray that he is alright!

Dogstar 03-29-2006 10:02 PM

Re: Prayers are needed!

Done, Julie. I hope your Grandpa is found safe and sound. :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 03-29-2006 10:19 PM

OMG! Big sigh of relief!!! I just got off the phone with my Aunt and my Grandpa came home. I guess he was out shopping and paying bills and then he went to Mc Donalds and was there for a while bsing with his group of old people that he hangs out with and lost track of time or something but he is alright. Thank God!

DangerousDan85 03-29-2006 10:22 PM

good to hear he was alright

JulieCitySlicker 03-29-2006 10:25 PM

Thanks Dan,me to:) I don't think I could've handled it if something bad happened,especially right now:(

Rocketqueen 03-29-2006 11:42 PM

you got it someone will find him sweetie he more in likley needed to blow some steam from grandma

Trimontana 03-30-2006 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
OMG! Big sigh of relief!!! I just got off the phone with my Aunt and my Grandpa came home. I guess he was out shopping and paying bills and then he went to Mc Donalds and was there for a while bsing with his group of old people that he hangs out with and lost track of time or something but he is alright. Thank God!

Thanks God hon. Sometimes old people need them own time alone. Maybe he lost the track of time.

JulieCitySlicker 03-30-2006 02:20 PM

I told my Aunt that I'm gonna kick his you know what when I come home in April for him having me so worried,lol. He is getting to old to be taking off like that :eek:

Please pray for my parents, their divorce hearing is today. I'm not sure when though,but please pray for them.
Thanks!

Trimontana 03-30-2006 05:00 PM

I think Julie, and don't take it wrong, you will need more our prayers than your parents. I think you are having a very tough time and i understand it; I have been there before. Your parents have had their chance and if it didn't work out sometimes it's the best, take different ways and move on. You have to be strong and i wish that your relationship with your parents can still grow up even if they aren't together any more. For what sometimes you have posted, i wish you the best with your mom...she should realize she has an awesome daugther on you and you deserve all the love and support.
Loads of hugs hon
Gabixxx

JulieCitySlicker 03-30-2006 05:30 PM

Thank you for the encouragement Gabi:hugs: Yes,I am having it rough lately and have been for a while now. It seems like its getting wose now than ever though. I'm trying to stay strong through it all but its been so hard lately for some reason and I've been so depressed lately and part of it has to do with me wanting to move home so badly and being stuck here untill this house sells but a lot of it I'm unsure why I am so sad right now. I'm trying to find someone that can help me to;) Cuz I sure need it!

Ana4Stapp 03-30-2006 10:50 PM

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Ill pray for your family and for you as well. Sometimes life sucks....really...(for instance I can describe my own life as a real mess)...but I hope things get bettter soon...
;)
We all love you, girl!!!

JulieCitySlicker 03-31-2006 12:08 AM

Thank you Ana *Hugs* I'm praying for you as well,hope things begin to look up for you to chicky;)

I love you all as well! I wouldn't be making it without all of you:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Dogstar 04-01-2006 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker

Whew! I'm happy to hear that, Julie!

JulieCitySlicker 04-01-2006 07:40 AM

Thanks Kerri:hugs: