CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   board crushes? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6302)

Higher_Desire 04-28-2004 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
damn colin, looks like you're the CF pimp?

Yer darn-tootin'! :pimp: :pimp: :jerk: :afro:

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb
Yea it's true he's the man...the sweetie of the board...so when do I get my date..Colin????? :rolleyes:

Well, I went out with Suzie when I passed through her area on my way back to school. You don't exactly live near that route. But, you know that if we're ever in the same area at the same time, I'm all yours. ;)

H-D :dorky:

Alter Shredder 04-28-2004 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23
Bah hum bug, I disagree with that remark! :D I like younger guys.. and date them too... :smokin:

I didnt say you couldnt go younger, i said i prefer older. and obviously that means that someone would have to go younger for me. so i didnt mean to offend you there. also you have to realize im in high school so if i go too much younger that would be bad. so thats where my within age range comment comes in. i hope that makes more sense.

goddess_bb 04-29-2004 12:11 PM

But Colin hon you can't blame a girl for trying...and where are those pic of you and Suzie I still am waiting to see them

Higher_Desire 04-29-2004 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb
But Colin hon you can't blame a girl for trying...and where are those pic of you and Suzie I still am waiting to see them

Honest to God, I have no idea. I've never even seen them myself. The pics were on her camera. Not mine. :dunno:

GoodGodGirl23 04-29-2004 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Honest to God, I have no idea. I've never even seen them myself. The pics were on her camera. Not mine. :dunno:

:eek: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: The Flash didn't work on the camera, so the pics came out all dark!!!

GoodGodGirl23 04-29-2004 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iced
I didnt say you couldnt go younger, i said i prefer older. and obviously that means that someone would have to go younger for me. so i didnt mean to offend you there. also you have to realize im in high school so if i go too much younger that would be bad. so thats where my within age range comment comes in. i hope that makes more sense.

OH No offence taken!! :D

Higher_Desire 04-29-2004 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23
:eek: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: The Flash didn't work on the camera, so the pics came out all dark!!!

That may not be a bad thing. Ya know... cause I was in the picture and all. People seem to say that I look good in the dark. lol.

GoodGodGirl23 04-29-2004 08:17 PM

heh! :)

RMadd 04-29-2004 10:45 PM

Edgewater rocks!

Higher_Desire 04-30-2004 12:02 AM

Quote:

Edgewater rocks!

You have a crush on Edgewater? :wtf:

goddess_bb 05-01-2004 04:14 PM

Quote:

That may not be a bad thing. Ya know... cause I was in the picture and all. People seem to say that I look good in the dark. lol.

Ahhh..Higher Hon you know I think you look hot in any light, and Suzie that sucks about your pictures, sorry. How are you??

RMadd 05-01-2004 06:40 PM

Quote:

You have a crush on Edgewater? :wtf:

no
i'm trying to figure out why the fuck i posted that in here
i'll get back to you on that

Mulletman 05-01-2004 06:47 PM

Chat-O-Ramma

Music Matters

damn dude, you were way the fuck off!

Higher_Desire 05-01-2004 07:44 PM

Quote:

no
i'm trying to figure out why the fuck i posted that in here
i'll get back to you on that

Yeah. I was trying to figure that out too. I was thinking it may just be a random post like how Dan sometime's just posts "I like sandwiches." :peoplesey

H-D :)

RMadd 05-01-2004 10:06 PM

i must've been listening to them at the time, and somehow spaced out and thought i was in the "random thoughts" thread... now that i think about it, i'm pretty sure that's what i was trying to do