CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stapp is going to be a Thug? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5767)

DangerousDan85 02-06-2004 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stappishot
Why don't you all chill out.

i think you should take your own advice

hide 02-06-2004 12:41 AM

i have to admit i am kind of worried, why the producers behind Ashanti, 50 Cent and the like? What is wrong with Kurzweg or for that matter O'Brien, Rubin and the like? I'll try trust Scott to shock, surprise but more importantly please and inspire!

hayley 02-06-2004 12:48 AM

Any producer would be better than the one he's sticking with now

Stappishot 02-06-2004 12:56 AM

Hello

Come on, do u really think he'll go to rap. He's not going anywhere. Ok for people who don't know the business at ALL. There are different producers that work with people from pop/rock/heavy metal/polk etc.etc.... These days the producers don't just stick with 1 group of music,that'll be boring. It's like wearing the same hair style for 40 yrs and never changing it. They work with all types of music people in the music business. For instance N.E.R.D They are producers, who deal with all types of music rock,pop,rap,r&b, all types. And just because someone is working with them doesn't mean there going to rap or whatever. Don't get carried away. :rolleyes:

Stappishot 02-06-2004 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Uhhh, haha that was funny. I'm not racist. And hip-hop/rap/pop SUCKS!! ]
And... "thug" From the dictionary: A very rough and violent person Wow, what a suprise :rolleyes: Just take a look at rap artists lyrics, and the description will fit very nicely.

Anwyay, back on topic, I am quite worried, and hope he doesn't go too overboard with the hip/hop, as I hate it, and it's the worst music there is. Stapp belongs with rock, if he does anything else he's going to look like a fucking idiot, end of story. (No offense Stapp) But it's true. I will be so disappointed, but I guess, we all have to wait until the album comes out. :eek: I am praying that it won't be hip-hop at all

:smokin:

hayley 02-06-2004 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stappishot
And just because someone is working with them doesn't mean there going to rap or whatever. Don't get carried away. :rolleyes:

Well hello dumbass, he mentioned hip/hop in his interview so stuff you

hide 02-06-2004 01:05 AM

Quote:

Well hello dumbass, he mentioned hip/hop in his interview so stuff you

okay its getting hot in here! LOL

why would he choose this producer if not to go down this route at all? If there is a bit of a hip-hop influence then cool but if he gets too far away from his usual style then I won't know what to think. I'll trust him to make me pleased. :)

Stappishot 02-06-2004 01:08 AM

You'll see and you'll find out ur the dumb one :nono:
In the mean time take a chill pill :smokin:

hayley 02-06-2004 01:40 AM

I agree with hide, but it's just that I hate rap music so much that it will take some time to get used to it, if he's going to be full blown out with rap, which I don't think he will be anyway, so I'm just saying.

Okay, I'm not saying that Stapp is going to be a hard out rap artist, no way, that's not his style anyway, I never said that that's the way he is going to go. Stappishot, I think you are the one that needs to take a :chillpill you were the one that started this good bye

SleeplessAngel 02-06-2004 02:24 AM

I was laughing my ass off at this thread, you guys are great!
every time I try to picture Stapp doing that stuff, I just bust out laughing. It's too much..lol I'm thinking it wont be what we're expecting though.

Swells 02-06-2004 07:13 AM

How Can Scott Stapp, go from Rock music, and then to the Hip hop/R n B/ Rap etc, type of music...............How weird will it sound, when Stapp's saying "motha fukka tukka...." and the rest of the crap............Stapp was born to scream his lungs out, and to show, how well he can sing!!!! ...He is my Favourite singer, of all time.....bit as 'SleeplessAngel' says "I'm thinking it wont be what we're expecting though" <that is gonna be soo right!!!
It will fuck up his career!!!

TeriB19 02-06-2004 09:40 AM

I think everyone needs to relax. He mentioned that he's going with the same producers that work with Ashanti & 50 cent, but he didn't say he was going to do rap or hip/hop. No need for everyone to start arguing or name calling, ok? Let's just wait and see.

Dogstar 02-06-2004 12:19 PM

TERI, your wiggly guys are back :) :D

Swells 02-06-2004 12:33 PM

Teri, We think, and we type........ thats what the threads are for...
But even if Stapp does have the hip hop sound....we all know it will ruin his career

Agent D 02-06-2004 12:40 PM

If Stapp keeps his music more toward the Rock side, then I think it'll be ok. But if he does try to become more of a rapper, then not only will he alienate us Creed fans who hate rap but every rap fan in the world will laugh at him.

Redeemer 02-06-2004 01:08 PM

I don't think anyone's being racist here. After all, I think Stapp turning to "rapp" (lol) would be a travesty, and I'm black. Yes, I am, but I hate rap, and I think it makes the African-American race look bad. (Some rappers are exempt from this, but there are always exceptions.) I also think it makes white people look worse. (Sorry, guys. Ya know I love ya.) So Stapp should stick to rock, which is what he does best, even though it doesn't rhyme with his name as well. lol.
<But I can't say I didn't laugh my arse off when those Snoop-Scotty-Scott and Puff Stappy jokes were flying. You guys are the greatest.>

WeatheredWoman 02-06-2004 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemer
...and I think it makes the African-American race look bad. (Some rappers are exempt from this, but there are always exceptions.) I also think it makes white people look worse. (Sorry, guys. Ya know I love ya.)

I do agree totally with you on that one... and I'm white...Love ya too! :)
This hasn't got anything to do with racism in my opinion!!!

Stappishot 02-06-2004 02:54 PM

Quote:

I agree with hide, but it's just that I hate rap music so much that it will take some time to get used to it, if he's going to be full blown out with rap, which I don't think he will be anyway, so I'm just saying.

Okay, I'm not saying that Stapp is going to be a hard out rap artist, no way, that's not his style anyway, I never said that that's the way he is going to go. Stappishot, I think you are the one that needs to take a :chillpill you were the one that started this good bye

:moon2:

Stappishot 02-06-2004 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
I think everyone needs to relax. He mentioned that he's going with the same producers that work with Ashanti & 50 cent, but he didn't say he was going to do rap or hip/hop. No need for everyone to start arguing or name calling, ok? Let's just wait and see.

Thank you! That's the kind of reply that I was waiting for! :D

Bridge of Clay 02-06-2004 05:02 PM

I think you're guys are too sensitive about those issues and alway create a storm in a cup of water.

Some people need to be more open minded here.

Jooji_2 02-06-2004 05:48 PM

The sound of the Doors and Zeppelin with a groove that will make the 15's in the back go thump.....with my sound and my voice singing "rock" over it. I'm not sure that is word for word.......he also made the statement something about reinventing the rock wheel. Everyone here is just preferring to take the work rap and hiphop and run with it. :D

musicmind226 02-06-2004 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBassDrummer
Accoring to CreedPit, Stapp is working with the producers that worked with Ashanti and 50 Cent... :wtf:

He also said it would make your 15"s in the back of your car thump... this should be interesting. :help:

Mabey thats why mark and flip could of given stapp the boot? And then get a new singer and bring back brian.

Lol, this is going to be a very intersting year. :smokin:

hayley 02-06-2004 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicmind226
Mabey thats why mark and flip could of given stapp the boot? And then get a new singer and bring back brian.

Oh come now, let's not start speculating about that, that's just sad.

Quote:

Yeah, interesting, that's one word for it. :eek:

Quote:

Yep, okay, you're right. Peace. :)

Agent D 02-06-2004 07:53 PM

Quote:

The thought crossed my mind as well.

Kim V. 02-06-2004 08:05 PM

Quote:

How about Snoop-Scotty-Scott? :afro:

OMG, Teri!! You are too funny!! How about DJ Stappy-Stapp? :D

LorSxy 02-06-2004 09:47 PM

:wtf: I do like some rap but he can't be for real.I just can't see him trying to rap :eek: Maybe he is just talking of the top of his head.Is he for real? :confused: I love Stapp I hope he knows what he is doing.Well if it flops he always has his rock music to fall back on. :D

Agent D 02-06-2004 10:05 PM

Man...if Stapp starts rapping...then all of us Creed Feeders are gonna be doing this lol-- :drunk:

PaulMcCoygirl 02-06-2004 10:22 PM

Hahahaha, yeah probably so!

hayley 02-06-2004 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LorSxy
:wtf: I do like some rap but he can't be for real.I just can't see him trying to rap :eek: Maybe he is just talking of the top of his head.Is he for real? :confused: I love Stapp I hope he knows what he is doing.Well if it flops he always has his rock music to fall back on. :D

Rap music is bad enough by itself, mixing it with rock is even worse.

hide 02-07-2004 01:28 AM

Quote:

Rap music is bad enough by itself, mixing it with rock is even worse.

well if he goes rap he'll have more in common with Fred Durst then he'll like! I'm sure we are worrying about nothing and it will be fantastic and it will ROCK!

facelessman 02-07-2004 01:34 AM

yeah i heard that

Dogstar 02-07-2004 01:46 AM

Well, I just caught the end of his stint on the Craig Kilborn show and he said it's not rap, LOL..He said, I'm not a rapper :D. Whew.

hide 02-07-2004 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Well, I just caught the end of his stint on the Craig Kilborn show and he said it's not rap, LOL..He said, I'm not a rapper :D. Whew.

yay that little episode is over then! :dancing:

Dogstar 02-07-2004 01:52 AM

Yeah, I only caught the last few minutes, though, as I just got home from work. He also intimated that the fight in the bar was not him. He mentioned that a man was arrested for impersonating Mark, suggesting that whoever got in the fight might have been an impersonator.

hayley 02-07-2004 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
well if he goes rap he'll have more in common with Fred Durst then he'll like! I'm sure we are worrying about nothing and it will be fantastic and it will ROCK!

Yeah, we probably are worrying about nothing, but it's things like that you can't help, you know? :o :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
Well, I just caught the end of his stint on the Craig Kilborn show and he said it's not rap, LOL..He said, I'm not a rapper

Wow, thats a relief. Phew. Thanks Dogstar you just made my day. :D

Dogstar 02-07-2004 02:19 AM

:D. Happy to help, Hayley!

bobben 02-07-2004 08:02 AM

well, Stapp did partly rap (he did sing fast) in What If and I think that's the best Creed song. If he continues with that style it could get somewhere, but not if he starts to shizzle to the dizzel in da fizzel!! :smokin:

Stappishot 02-07-2004 02:22 PM

See

Everyone getting worried and Scott is not even rapping. He said so on Craig Killborn last night. ;)

archie bunker 02-07-2004 10:10 PM

oh boy

everyone needed reassured with the craig show, a true creed fan would have known the rumor was shit anyway!!!!!! :doh: p.s i did like your names though teri what about..........slim scotty :pimp:

Stappishot 02-07-2004 11:19 PM

Duh

I knew he wouldn't start rapping all along, it was just common sense. Anyone who is anyone could figure that one out, duh :hammerlol