CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Last Spears Video "Do Somethin" is a Lame (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8703)

Trimontana 02-26-2005 06:04 AM

Last Spears Video "Do Somethin" is a Lame

I was checking Launch Yahoo right now and i saw the latest Britney Spears Video Clip "Do Somethin". I though it was a lame. I think Britney should take a break and dedicate to her family and to get pregnant, like she said when she get married. The song is boring, the whole video is nothing new and she is getting on my nerves...i have never liked her but now i think its time for her to retire.

One advice guys: Dont see this video as a medication ;)

creedsister 02-26-2005 06:42 AM

Hey I,ve Saw It HAAAAAAA I dont Get In Her Music :o well mabey i,ve known to to like listien to a few But I Think Britney is Just Awsome Shes Sexy Fool Of Vibe And A Gifted Entertainer One Of The Good Ones I Like Her Girls dont look at me :o

JulieCitySlicker 02-26-2005 08:13 AM

I can't stand Britney Spears :throwup: :throwup:
She is a hoochie turbo slut and that can't remember wether she is a virgin or not :rolleyes: ! She sucks hardcore!

creedsister 02-26-2005 08:22 AM

Where Would We Be Without TURBO SLUTS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I Like That One Julie HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO

Trimontana 02-26-2005 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I can't stand Britney Spears :throwup: :throwup:
She is a hoochie turbo slut and that can't remember wether she is a virgin or not :rolleyes: ! She sucks hardcore!

Julie you rock woman!!! ;)
I didnt even know those expression existed!!!

RMadd 02-26-2005 12:00 PM

I liked the vid for Everytime, b/c it actually makes you think. And b/c of that, that's the one song of hers that I listen to.

Anna1011 02-26-2005 03:21 PM

i liked everytime, in her new vid i think shes trying to hard to be gwen stefani and she aint pulled it off.

Higher_Desire 02-27-2005 01:56 PM

Britney sucks. Christina blows. And Ashlee fakes it.

lol. I saw that on a shirt once. :D

Anyway, some of Britney's earliest stuff is OK, but IMO, she hasn't come out with anything good since Lucky, with the possible exception of Everytime.

H-D :pimp:

creedsister 02-27-2005 02:27 PM

:D Good Lord She Destroyed Joan Jett I Love Rock Roll But The Video Was Good Eye Candy ;) :) :D

Trimontana 02-27-2005 02:33 PM

The only Britney Spears stuff i enjoyed was "everytime".
No more comments...and i hate/dislike Spears,Aguilera and Simpson at the same level......the only thing i can say is that at least Spears is a great dancer.

Anna. Gwen Stefanni is another blonde bitch with no talent

JulieCitySlicker 02-27-2005 05:37 PM

I can tolerate Gwen Stafani more than Spears ;) Just hearing Britney's voice makes me want to break stuff :eek:

Ed Wood 02-27-2005 07:16 PM

DO SUH-IN!!!

That song/video is awful beyond description.

Ana4Stapp 02-28-2005 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire

and did you buy it? I 'd like to.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Britney has no voice ... Her songs are really disgusting!!! :eek:

Anna1011 02-28-2005 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana

Anna. Gwen Stefanni is another blonde bitch with no talent

i quite like gwen stefani when shes with no doubt

creedsister 03-22-2005 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire

Anyway, some of Britney's earliest stuff is OK, but IMO, she hasn't come out with anything good since Lucky, with the possible exception of Everytime.

H-D :pimp:

:) You Know HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA That Was Always Fave Too Dont Laugh At Me :D It Always Made Me Cry Dont Look At Me :D