CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Sevendust (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5535)

JenRN 01-15-2004 04:45 PM

Sevendust

Any other fans on here? I have REALLY been getting into thier music lately. The first Cd I bought a couple years ago was Aminosity, the of course I got Seasons when it came out. They are incredible..... great songs, great lyrics. I bought thier very first CD today, man some HEAVY stuff!!!!!!!! :jam: I would LOVE to see them live!

RMadd 01-15-2004 05:15 PM

They're alright... I'm not a huge fan, but I have a small handful of their songs.

Sincirr 01-16-2004 09:43 AM

I totally love them!!!! One of my favourite bands. 2 really good singers, 2 guitars...u cant beat that! The music is sooooo heavy, but there's not really a heavyness like some other bands if U get what I mean. They also get an incredible groove happenin sometimes! Spectacular!

I just listened to the first album, self titled. Even back then their riffs were just killer!

GeeK_2004 01-16-2004 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
Any other fans on here? I have REALLY been getting into thier music lately. The first Cd I bought a couple years ago was Aminosity, the of course I got Seasons when it came out. They are incredible..... great songs, great lyrics. I bought thier very first CD today, man some HEAVY stuff!!!!!!!! :jam: I would LOVE to see them live!

I'm a fan of sevendust..

GeeK_2004 01-16-2004 10:00 AM

I really like the Seasons cd...

Higher_Desire 01-16-2004 04:31 PM

I haven't gotten Seasons yet, but I want to. I love that song Broken Down from it.

H-D :hypno:

Mulletman 01-17-2004 12:01 AM

Im not a big fan... but i do like 'Angel's Son' even though the title does give me some awful memories...

hide 01-17-2004 05:50 AM

many seem to have a major attraction to their first album but i think they have really grown as a band over their 4 albums. Lyrically while not in the upper echelons are better then most, and while the music is very heavy the melody is not sacrificed which is very important. I really hope the Creed/Sevenuust project still goes ahead some time in the future. Man that album would be killer and no filler! LOL I haven't seen them live but I only hear good things!

Sincirr 01-17-2004 09:16 AM

[quote=Higher_Desire]I haven't gotten Seasons yet, but I want to. I love that song Broken Down from it.

Oh, that song is just so good! I think this album is good, but I still can't get over the riffs and the songs on Animosity yet.

Lajon's voice has improved heaps over the years, don't y'all think?

luvscott4ever 01-17-2004 02:10 PM

My daughter and I saw them for the first time NYE 2002 in Orlando with Godsmack. That was some of the first I'd ever heard their stuff and to see them live first was sooo cool!! We also saw them back in November when they were on tour with Staind, they once again ROCKED THE HOUSE!! They are absolutely phenomonal live, and the singer??!! HUBBA HUBBA, pretty nice to look at too!! hehehe...But Jen, if you ever get the chance to see them, which I'm sure you will.....DO IT!!! You should be happily impressed, I know I was!!

Wylde-Tremonti 01-17-2004 02:37 PM

I'M GOIN TO SEE THEM IN ONE WEEK M*THER F*CKERS!!!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

GeeK_2004 01-17-2004 11:12 PM

I wanna go see sevendust !!!!

PaulMcCoygirl 01-18-2004 12:16 AM

I like them. They are coming to Corpus Christi in February, but unfortunately it's on a day of the week and my parents won't let me go because I have school. :(

Sincirr 01-18-2004 07:46 AM

Oh no! That's awful!!!!!!

PaulMcCoygirl 01-18-2004 07:51 PM

Yeah, it really sucks. They have this rule that if a concert is on a day of the week then don't even think about asking them to go. However, if it's on a Friday, then it's not a problem. Corpus Christi is just an hour away from me, but there is no use in arguing with them.