CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Waxing Poetica (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Shadows (another new poem) (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9928)

stappissohot 11-11-2005 02:30 PM

Shadows (another new poem)

Hidden amongst the shadows
Frightened and alone
On my knees pleading and begging
I guess I'm the forgotten, the alone
Small rays of light have shone
I overlook them and push farther back
I guess I'm the unreachable
The headstrong and stubborn
My fate unseeable
Dancing with danger
Fighting away help
I need nothing, I walk alone
Now is my last chance
I give fate one last glace
I take a leap
A leap of fate
Pulled out of the shadows
Who saved me?
Thank you, thank you
I'll fly, I'll soar
And be in the shadows no more

Rocketqueen 11-11-2005 09:14 PM

the head strong and stubborn i consider it as a gift :D not that i,am im just stupid i also consider that a gift haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cheers: no im serious i loved the entire peace i cant spell tonite your lastest wrtings pumkinpie has shown growth,

stappissohot 11-12-2005 02:58 AM

why thank you *bows* I'm tired as well so I'll stick with this short little post here, lol

Rocketqueen 11-12-2005 10:58 AM

your welcome sweetie

stappissohot 11-12-2005 01:35 PM

lol.....TGD November 22, yay.....sorry that's all I have to say, they play him on music choice along with my friend's fave band Disturbed....

Rocketqueen 11-12-2005 05:58 PM

cool

stappissohot 11-13-2005 02:18 AM

yup, very cool, my friend Haley doesn't like Creed or Stapp much, she likes Bullets and that's about it, I piss her off when I play music, she hates it.... I like some of Disturbed's songs like Stricken but dats about it..... see if I was working with Scott Stapp his next album would be titled Crack The Whip..... wait and see.... just wait and see *daydreaming about working with stapp*

Rocketqueen 11-13-2005 12:12 PM

Haaaaaaaaaaa i could think of many Meh Self :) TGD Is Awsome Though For A first Solo Title

stappissohot 11-13-2005 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
Haaaaaaaaaaa i could think of many Meh Self :) TGD Is Awsome Though For A first Solo Title

....hmmm, I still like Crack The Whip.... I just need to talk to him for like FIVE seconds, that's all I need to convince him to make his next album Crack The Whip, ugh....but how in hell am I going to talk to him? Man I guess I'm just daydreaming, maybe even hoping I could be his lyric writing partner....god wouldn't that be nice.... but it's all a stupid dream....

Rocketqueen 11-13-2005 11:16 PM

LMAO i,ll see what i cant do about it HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lol i dont crack the whip sounds likes it be done already or something sweetie darkness of neverland or yoda with a face lift :)

stappissohot 11-15-2005 04:10 PM

Lol, yeah those sound like good album titles too...but I still like Crack The Whip better

Rocketqueen 11-15-2005 11:07 PM

they are more alternative titles though sweetie Crack The Whip well now that you got a thing for it HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA its 2 late now to think about it, just practice with that whip whip whip whip do the cooooooooooooool whip :syncdance and crack it on a back burner lol and throw in verses like yoda needs a face lift or something he really does its amazing how Lucas pulled that off In The New Triolgy the mans a genuis it acutally took the time to make yoda look like he walked out of a fricking beverly hills Surgen clinc and walked back in a galax far away

stappissohot 11-16-2005 04:10 PM

Lol, weirdo, just kidding, do the cool whip???? I'm not much into Star Wars, but George Lucas was born here in Modesto....some pride right?? Lol....

Rocketqueen 11-16-2005 11:14 PM

no i,am weird Do The Cool Whip Was A jingle From An Old Cool Whip Commerciale, it just sorta poped in my head Sweetarts

stappissohot 11-17-2005 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
no i,am weird Do The Cool Whip Was A jingle From An Old Cool Whip Commerciale, it just sorta poped in my head Sweetarts

Lol....I like cool whip :D but ah vell, I'll celebrate my birthday today with cake....strawberry cake with vanilla icing, and I am probably the only one in the world that likes it.....lol, more for me :D

Rocketqueen 11-17-2005 10:36 AM

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no no your not strawberry shortcake is my fave homemade only yummmmmmmmmmy all thoug i,ve never had it with ice cream and pineapple upside down sweetarts, do da cool whip and save me some,

stappissohot 11-22-2005 12:20 PM

Lol.....