CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   relearn love (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7101)

creedsister 07-21-2004 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjme
I know you guys are gonna kill me, but......

I've had the chance to listen to "relearn love" a while ago and am not going against anybody's wishes by passing it on. I think the song is beautiful and I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I have.

hugs *ducking now*

:mad: its a good thing your ducking,,,,,,, :D

Steve 07-21-2004 09:35 PM

Just like to add to my previous post in this thread... just want to clarify as well that my post was not meant to say that you shouldn't post stuff like this on the forums. In fact I encourage it. :) As long as it's perfectly credible, feel free to post it!

Jooji_2 07-21-2004 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psychopomp
There will be also a video.

Since this song was done with The Tea Party, check out their new song at http://www.teaparty.com

Hmmmmmm...a video too? Neat. I listened to the Tea Party single....liked it alot. This should be an interesting collaboration. :D

DangerousDan85 07-21-2004 11:43 PM

glad ya liked the song, i can't wait to hear it

aussiecreeder 07-22-2004 12:51 AM

that tea party song is preddy good, different from earlier stuff but not too bad. look forward to relearn love although i think it will be more acoustically based.

Kimvan 07-22-2004 09:01 PM

Thanks for the info, cjme! Can't wait to hear Scott's Relearn Love. I have no doubt he will be successful, as long as it comes from his heart and soul, with the same passion he's had all along. :D

The Lithium 07-22-2004 10:39 PM

Can't wait for One Day Remains either!! Or the London show!! :D

Creed_Defaultgirl 07-22-2004 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimvan
as long as it comes from his heart and soul, with the same passion he's had all along. :D

Exactly! It will be awesome, I know.

flowerangel16 07-25-2004 07:59 PM

One Thumb Up

"That the song has very powerful lyrics, which seem to be very personal and are sung the way I've never heard Scott sing before. The music accompanying the song is unlike anything I expected, but in my eyes a perfect match." :)

That's all I needed to hear cj,

1. powerful lyrics
2. very personal
3. unlike anything I expected

Thanks for sharing \*/

creedsister 07-25-2004 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flowerangel16
"That the song has very powerful lyrics, which seem to be very personal and are sung the way I've never heard Scott sing before. The music accompanying the song is unlike anything I expected, but in my eyes a perfect match." :)

1. powerful lyrics
2. very personal

Thanks for sharing \*/

You took the words out of my mouth some what The Title Alone Is Enough To Make Us Think We All Need How To RE LEARN LOVE AMEN!!!! :D

aussiecreeder 07-25-2004 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flowerangel16

1. powerful lyrics
2. very personal

Thanks for sharing \*/

yep sounds good to me as well, so no rapping? i kid... ;)

cjme 07-25-2004 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
yep sounds good to me as well, so no rapping? i kid... ;)

LOL, now that made me laugh. I honestly can't wait for everybody to hear it either. As good as it was to hear it, if you can't share it, it's really the pits.

Shadow 07-26-2004 06:58 AM

I really can't wait to hear his beautiful voice on something new. It's just been way to long.

I hope he does tour after his solo album comes out. I've been watching Creed bootlegs and it makes me want to see him live again so badly.

aussiecreeder 07-26-2004 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I really can't wait to hear his beautiful voice on something new. It's just been way to long.

I hope he does tour after his solo album comes out. I've been watching Creed bootlegs and it makes me want to see him live again so badly.

i would expect a club tour but no arenas.....wonder who will be in his backing band seeing as though the tea party were only one one song it seems?

Shadow 07-26-2004 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
i would expect a club tour but no arenas

That's the best part! Seeing him a small arena - maybe with just a few thousand instead of 15,000. It will probably be awesome.