CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Tell About Your Day Thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6334)

TeriB19 04-18-2004 05:33 PM

It was such a beautiful day I took the girls to the Ocean City boardwalk and let them ride some of the rides on the amusement pier. Too nice to stay inside. Now we're chillin'.

Dogstar 04-18-2004 05:35 PM

Same here. It was gorgeous out...I got downtown, did a little window shopping and just walked around all afternoon soaking up the sun!

Sheila63 04-18-2004 07:24 PM

I went out for awhile this morning because it was so nice here too. Than I came home, did some laundry and relaxed for the rest of the day.

Kim V. 04-18-2004 09:24 PM

It was gorgeous today, wasn't it? The kids and I went to church, them came home and had lunch, then I vacuumed out the van (it was sooo dirty from a long winter's worth of sand and rock salt, crumbs, etc.!) and the kids helped with the windows, etc., then I did 2 loads of laundry, played outside for a bit with my daughter, made homemade potato salad and hot dogs for dinner, gave my daughter a bath, and while she was playing in the bath I quickly vacuumed the kitchen, living room and hallway. Now I'm starting the third load of laundry while I'm chattin' in here! Whew! A day in the life for me......hehe

JulieCitySlicker 04-18-2004 09:29 PM

It was fabulous outside today:)
Kinda hot but I'm not complaining at all!

Higher_Desire 04-18-2004 10:10 PM

I went to see a play called "The Underpants." It was written by Carl Sternheim and adapted by Steve Martin. It was so funny.

H-D :darkdance

Shadow 04-18-2004 10:29 PM

We had my daughters birthday party today (she's 5). The party started at 11:30 at the movie theater. My daughter and 10 friends saw Home on the Range. The party continued back at the house with family and close friends (about 30 people). The weather was beautiful so the kids were outside on the swings and trampoline (I can't believe how much the kids love that thing. You can never get them off). The party ended about 8:00. Kids were bathed and in bed by 8:30 :D. MY FEET HURT - maybe I shouldn't have worn heels (but, yet again, that's basically all I wear). I don't think I sat down all day!!!!!

hayley 04-19-2004 12:31 AM

It was soooo nice outside today, I wanted to go to the beach but no one was able to take me :crying:

So it was this really nice day, no clouds, so me and my brother decided to play monopoly all day outside on the grass :laugh: It was good though I kicked his ass by 2000 bucks:D

creedsister 04-19-2004 12:38 AM

aw that aint so bad I love monoply I Got all the Board verisons :D :D

hayley 04-19-2004 12:43 AM

Cool!! I love Monopoly too it's a great game

We have a really old one, it's ancient but it's still cool

PaulMcCoygirl 04-19-2004 04:58 PM

I want to buy the Monopoly game that has all the little clear red and green houses that you can stack.
Anyway, got up at 6:50 am to go to school, came home at 3:20 and now I'm talking to you guys and doing some homework. Later I'm going to watch the SPURS play the Memphis Grizzlies at 7:00 so I have to go run a little bit earlier.

hayley 04-19-2004 07:06 PM

I'm going on a shopping spree today, yesssssssssssss

JulieCitySlicker 04-19-2004 11:00 PM

My day really sucked starting out cuz I wasn't feeling well earlier today, it got better though :D

TeriB19 05-12-2004 11:27 AM

After dropping Jenn off at the bus, I walked into the driveway to discover my van had a flat tire. We were supposed to go to Ft. Dix to do some food shopping at the commissary. Don's taking the other car along with Amanda, so once I get the flat fixed I get to do my errands today totally child-free!!! Don't have to hear "Mommy, can I please have _________???" "Mommy, I want a treat/toy!!!". Going to do some gardening and yardwork and then relax!!!

JulieCitySlicker 05-12-2004 02:18 PM

My day has been kinda blah, so far :rolleyes:

Its cloudy and windy, and supposed to rain and storm today :mad:
Otherwise I would've gone to the gym today :(