CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   My Dream Guitar! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6369)

lpshinoda11 04-20-2004 12:20 AM

My Dream Guitar!

Here is a link to a picture of Mark with my dream guitar, it's the Tremonti SE, I want that guitar just in Black.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9678/tremontise1.JPG

I got that picture from Guitar World.

creedsister 04-20-2004 12:54 AM

ive saw it before NICE but it would not be my dream gutiar but i would not change the color on that one i liked it I got a passion for white Gutiars!!! My favorite white one of all time is that precious babys of princes in puprple Rain thats been my life long dream Gutiar and i also fell in love with marks Gutiar I really didnt get a good look at it untill i saw the O.L.B> video Its To Dye For!!!! I WANT ONE DAMN IT

Delirium 04-20-2004 01:20 AM

why would your dream guitar be the SE verison? the normal signature model is just so much better, better pickups, strings, wood, feel, etc.

facelessman 04-20-2004 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium
why would your dream guitar be the SE verison? the normal signature model is just so much better, better pickups, strings, wood, feel, etc.

true, but since someone like myself cannot afford one of those at this time, ill settle for the SE

DangerousDan85 04-20-2004 01:36 PM

i got the SE, it's a good guitar. I changed my pickup rings to a "cream" color, makes it look a little bit more like Mark's

The Lithium 04-20-2004 01:47 PM

Ohh, that almost turns me on!! But a SE and a Crest Guitar would be nice as well.

Higher_Desire 04-20-2004 05:46 PM

Quote:

Exactly what I was going to say. I want an original sooo bad. A black one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
true, but since someone like myself cannot afford one of those at this time, ill settle for the SE

Good point.

H-D :eyes:

Delirium 04-20-2004 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman

Yes but we're talking about "dream" guitar here, not one that you can afford. If you could afford it, it wouldnt be in your dreams would it :)

Higher_Desire 04-20-2004 06:28 PM

Another really sweet one is the Dragon 2002 from PRS guitars. I'd post a link but I'm too lazy. go to www.prsguitars.com and find it yourself.

Mr.Anderson 04-20-2004 08:41 PM

How many people besides me actually own the Tremonti Signature Series guitar? I'm just curious.

creedsister 04-20-2004 11:12 PM

all this talk about gutiars is getting to me now all of mine got stolen :cuss: IM OK NOW :D

creedsister 04-20-2004 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Ohh, that almost turns me on!! But a SE and a Crest Guitar would be nice as well.

haha is that the only thing that almost does ;) ;) and the crest gutiar would rule but as of now i got to start over again :mad1:

Wylde-Tremonti 04-20-2004 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Anderson
How many people besides me actually own the Tremonti Signature Series guitar? I'm just curious.

i would... but i'm lefthanded... and Right handed Single-cuts aren't exactly Lefty-friendly...
so instead... i basically made my own Sig guitar... it's not finished yet... i gotta install my pickups 1st... and then it'll be finished... I love this guitar
it's a Cheap Epiphone SG Special... but i sanded it down and did some awesome stuff w/ the finish... and when i get these new Dimarzio LAF PROS in it... (w/ Red/Black Singles (Voodoo style)) it's gonna be my Sig Guitar... it sounds Awesome as is... but it'll be even greater w/ the new p'ups... not bad for a $180 piece of plywood!!!!! lol

Higher_Desire 04-21-2004 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Anderson

Oooohhhhhhh. I'm so jealous. :mad: I want one, but they cost a pretty little penny that I don't quite have right now. That guitar is soooooo sweet. I will have one... Someday...

facelessman 04-21-2004 12:53 AM

Quote:

Yes but we're talking about "dream" guitar here, not one that you can afford. If you could afford it, it wouldnt be in your dreams would it :)

ahh, good call