CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Alter Bridge Update (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6472)

Gabriel 04-30-2004 05:16 PM

New Alter Bridge Update

Well, the boys have completed their work in Atlanta and are heading to LA as we speak to mix the three songs in contention for the first single. I just recieved a call from Dale Torborg(our wrestler friend also known as the Demon) who just happened to run into Mark and the boys at the airport in Atlanta. Mark had the unmixed versions of the three songs on cd in his walkman and let Dale listen to it. Needless to say I was extremely excited to hear his thoughts as I have not even heard it yet. Dale said that he listened to it with high expectations and was completely astounded at what he heard. Actually his quote was something like " I knew it was going to be good but it ended up like 20 times better than I thought." He said it sounds "thick and huge" and kept raving about one of Marks guitar solos. He also said that Myles voice is insane. Crap, now I'm in the same boat as all of you! I want to fricking hear it! Thank God I only have a week to wait till they get back. Sorry, I'm a little excited right now, as I truly respect Dale's opinion, as he is a huge rock fan and likes all kinds of music. I'll continue to update as I can.

Michael

bobben 04-30-2004 05:22 PM

Thanx for the update man! :cool:

Make sure that they send some copies of the fianl album to us here in Norway too, cuz' we just can't wait! :)

Higher_Desire 04-30-2004 05:27 PM

Sweet. Thanks for the update Michael. Is there any way you may be able to get us some clips of some of the songs?

H-D :rainbow:

Steve 04-30-2004 05:37 PM

Sweet!! Thanks for the update! Now I'm even more anxious to hear it.

tremonti4life04 04-30-2004 05:40 PM

Much love to michael for the update, and yes my heart goes out to you for having to wait a week....lol. August is going to come very very very very slowly for me. But im really looking forward to hearing marks stuff. Id pay good money for a few sound clips, any way we could get hooked up, i mean, after all, we are creeds/alter bridges eternal fans. Thanks Michael for the update, that makes me more anxious...i need to camp out at airports more often so i can run into mark....

Bridge of Clay 04-30-2004 06:26 PM

Mr.Smart Pants!!!

Don't complain! You have to wait only a week or before, if you call your brother and ask him to play the cd through the phone!

The rest of us mortals will have to wait until summer!

LOL! just kidding, Michael! ;)

Trees of Wisdom 04-30-2004 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tremonti4life04
Much love to michael for the update, and yes my heart goes out to you for having to wait a week....lol. August is going to come very very very very slowly for me. But im really looking forward to hearing marks stuff. Id pay good money for a few sound clips, any way we could get hooked up, i mean, after all, we are creeds/alter bridges eternal fans. Thanks Michael for the update, that makes me more anxious...i need to camp out at airports more often so i can run into mark....

It seems that everyone is running into Mark except me. :wtf:

Trees of Wisdom 04-30-2004 06:34 PM

So, when will Alter Bridge be added to the "Coming in '04" list on winduprecords.com? Also, will the official release have to wait until Mark and the guys are finished mixing?

JulieCitySlicker 04-30-2004 06:38 PM

Thanks for the update Michael :)

Sheila63 04-30-2004 06:47 PM

Thanks so much for keeping us informed, Michael. :D I can't wait to hear the songs!!!

hayley 04-30-2004 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tremonti4life04
Much love to michael for the update, and yes my heart goes out to you for having to wait a week....lol. August is going to come very very very very slowly for me.

We're getting there, it's already May now. It will come quick enough :D

Thank you for that awesome update, Michael!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel
and kept raving about one of Marks guitar solos. He also said that Myles voice is insane.

WOOO HOOO!!!! :jam:

titanguy9 04-30-2004 07:51 PM

IS THIS SINGLE HITTING STORES ?!?!?! I CRAVE THIS MUSIC, i think they mite be gettin the album out soon than expected, just my opinion

hayley 04-30-2004 10:14 PM

How can you crave the music when you haven't even heard it yet

Bridge of Clay 04-30-2004 10:33 PM

Never mind him, Hal. He's always over excited!

Bridge of Clay 04-30-2004 10:34 PM

Michael, thanks for the info!!! I'm looking forward as well.

Btw, I hope you and the guys like all the art their fans are doing!