CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Sheila63 11-17-2003 12:44 PM

Julie, I'm so happy to hear you had such a great time last night. Enjoy all of your goodies and enjoy spending the $$. :D

As for your job, I'm sorry you've had a couple of rough days but unfortunately, Jen is right. Sometimes working really sucks no matter where you are, trust me, I've been there too. Give yourself time and you're not stupid. IMO, that girl was wrong to say that to you, because you're not. We're all human and no one is perfect.:hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 11-17-2003 12:49 PM

Thanks Sheila

*hugs*
I think I was more upset that I was scheduled for full time hours when I requested part time :wtf: I typed out a letter to the person that does the scheduling and told them that I am only wanting part time. They have me scheduled everyday excpet tomorrow and that wasn't what I put on my app. I hope I can get it changed cuz I have no ay to even get to work Wednesday or Saturday! Well I gotta head out and get ready for work!

C ya later!

Dogstar 11-17-2003 01:18 PM

Hey, Julie, hang in their about your job. Jen's right, it took you a long time to get it, so just give it a little time. It's always rough around the edges until you get comfortable. Man, it took me six months to feel comfortable in the job I have now. It just takes a while to learn all the ropes. You'll be fine!

JenRN 11-17-2003 02:08 PM

I have a prisoner as one of my patients today, he is shackeled to the bed, and requesting a "warm enema" LOL!!!!! :wtf:

Sheila63 11-17-2003 02:23 PM

OMG, Jen!! :wtf: I feel for ya, girl.

whitebird 11-17-2003 02:40 PM

Jen, be sure to figure out how far the shackles extend, and stay out of reach. You do meet some interesting people.

Julie, everyone else is right!! Stay on the job, and give it some time. If after you have given it a chance and you still don't think it is right for you, then look for something else. Good luck.

JenRN 11-17-2003 03:56 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-whitebird+11-17-2003 02:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (whitebird @ 11-17-2003 02:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Jen, be sure to figure out how far the shackles extend, and stay out of reach. You do meet some interesting people.

Julie, everyone else is right!! Stay on the job, and give it some time. If after you have given it a chance and you still don't think it is right for you, then look for something else. Good luck. [/b][/quote]
LOL Yeah I sure do. He already has been inappropriate to me several times.... stating I was the "prettiest damn nurse around, and would I give him a rub down" and the guard jacked him up in the bed..... lots of fun. :yikes2: My witty self came back and said "sorry not my type" LOL..... needless to say it has been a interesting day of mind games :wtf:

JulieCitySlicker 11-18-2003 02:02 PM

I just found out that I may be an aunt again soon :D Mary might be pregnant again :)

JenRN 11-19-2003 09:53 PM

I want to go to HAWAII, I need an escape! :boat:

TeriB19 11-19-2003 10:04 PM

You should tell the prisoner to shove something warm up his own butt, Jen!

Bridge of Clay 11-19-2003 10:08 PM

I dunno if I stay in Human Resources or move to another area, such as marketing or sales :confused:

what do you think???

JulieCitySlicker 11-20-2003 08:30 PM

I HATE CRAMPS :banghead: :eek: :mad: :(

JenRN 11-22-2003 11:19 AM

I am in the mood for a GOOD TIME!!!!! :D

JenRN 11-22-2003 10:12 PM

It is amazing to me how words get twisted the more people analyze them :eyebrow:

JulieCitySlicker 11-22-2003 10:53 PM

All this stuff about Creed breaking up is making me sad especially since I was never able to see them live :(

But...Band or no band We will still have the friendship that we've all made here No band breaking up will ever change the friendship that we have together I'll still lome everyone Love is stronger then any band! If Creed does break up either way I'm glad they were here for the time that they were, otherwise I would have never met anyone here :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I am grateful to the band for this oppurtunity of lifelong friendships that will last forever!