CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   More News For APC Fans!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6239)

luvscott4ever 04-04-2004 10:29 AM

More News For APC Fans!!!!

I read this this on the Rock News section of my radio stations web-site:

"A Perfect Circle's upcoming "Lost In The Bermuda Triangle" DVD release will feature the uncensored version of the video for the bands track "The Outsider", the entire "Bikini Bandits And The Golden Rod" trilogy, and a preview of the upcoming animated feature, "The Bikini Bandits Save Christmas". A Perfect Circle/Tool's Maynard James Keenan will have a role in the aforementioned animated feature. "Lost In The Bermuda Triangle" will be released through Virgin on May 04th."

This ought to be interesting, to say the least!! ;) This is only the second time I've read this, so it's different than what I thought it was going to be, but hey, if it's got Maynard in it, it's soooo going to be mine!! :D

aussiecreeder 04-04-2004 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvscott4ever
I read this this on the Rock News section of my radio stations web-site:

"A Perfect Circle's upcoming "Lost In The Bermuda Triangle" DVD release will feature the uncensored version of the video for the bands track "The Outsider", the entire "Bikini Bandits And The Golden Rod" trilogy, and a preview of the upcoming animated feature, "The Bikini Bandits Save Christmas". A Perfect Circle/Tool's Maynard James Keenan will have a role in the aforementioned animated feature. "Lost In The Bermuda Triangle" will be released through Virgin on May 04th."

This ought to be interesting, to say the least!! ;) This is only the second time I've read this, so it's different than what I thought it was going to be, but hey, if it's got Maynard in it, it's soooo going to be mine!! :D

ummm an animated feature not what i was expecting, i was expecting some tour news. A DVD sounds cool will have to pick that up!

luvscott4ever 04-04-2004 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
ummm an animated feature not what i was expecting, i was expecting some tour news. A DVD sounds cool will have to pick that up!

I know!! That's more of what I thought yesterday when I first read it, I was thinking/hoping it had tour footage on it, but after I re-read it this morning, I guess I got what it really is...Oh well, I'll be getting myself too!!

Dogstar 04-04-2004 01:51 PM

LOL, I've heard the Bikini Bandits thing is pretty weird, but hey, that's our Maynard, right ;). I'm with you, I'm on that DVD like fly on fly paper. Maybe they want to have a few more tours under their belts before they release a concert DVD. Thanks for the news, luvscott.

SCOTTSMYMAN 04-05-2004 09:00 AM

Thanks for the news luvscott. Interesting to say the least. I really hated the video for The Outsider. It should be quite a watch. You know I'm getting it. Would have rather had live concert footage myself but maybe in the near future we'll see something like that!

BTW: Love you new avie!!!!!!!! :pant: