CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Hey, Maynard/APC fans... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5412)

Dogstar 01-02-2004 11:06 PM

Hey, Maynard/APC fans...

Got this link from the Jerry Cantrell board...it's a nice read of an interview Maynard did with vh1.

http://www.vh1.com/artists/interview...t_circle.jhtml

luvscott4ever 01-03-2004 12:21 AM

I loved his excuse for staying in the shadows. That he's the kind of guy, that when he steps into the sunlight he sneezes, that made me laugh really hard and out loud!! It's nice to see he has a sense of humor. I LOVE MAYNARD JAMES KEENAN!!

Dogstar 01-03-2004 12:22 AM

I know, wasn't that a hoot! I would have loved to have heard some audio on that one, hehehe. And he bakes Christmas cookies!!!!! :wub:

luvscott4ever 01-03-2004 12:58 AM

I know, that would make you two the PERFECT couple!! lol...I thought about you right away when I read that, about him baking christmas cookies!! Anna says she could see you two baking together!! :D

Dogstar 01-03-2004 01:00 AM

*Swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooon**** Honey, could you pass the flour ;)?

luvscott4ever 01-03-2004 01:01 AM

LMFAO!! Girl, you crack me up!!

Dogstar 01-03-2004 01:02 AM

Oh, you have to post more. I need a Maynard visual fix AT LEAST twice a day and I don't want to have to keep going back looking for old posts to see your avie ;).

luvscott4ever 01-03-2004 01:08 AM

You my dear...need to stop!! You just keep cracking me up!!!!!!! But I sooo agree with you!! He is soo frickin hot in that picture!! My screen saver is from my folder of Too/APC pics, I love to sit and watch all the pictures fly by!!

luvscott4ever 01-03-2004 01:14 AM

Well Honey, Maynard and I have to go for now...The girls and I are going to watch a movie, so you'll have to burn this visual in your eyes for now and I'll have to post more later!! Take it easy and I'll give you your fix at a later time!! ;)

Dogstar 01-03-2004 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvscott4ever
Well Honey, Maynard and I have to go for now...The girls and I are going to watch a movie, so you'll have to burn this visual in your eyes for now and I'll have to post more later!! Take it easy and I'll give you your fix at a later time!! ;)

LMAO...THANK YOU!!!! Have fun!

hide 01-03-2004 05:46 AM

he seems like a really interstering guy but it would be better if he didn't stay in the shadows bu it makes him different. It would be great if like he said all these musicians didn't become personalties and it was all about the music!

Dogstar 01-03-2004 01:55 PM

Yeah, that's true, hide. By doing what he does, he sort of becomes a personality, too, LOL...I think he's really just private about his life and he doesn't want to be recognized. That's why he wears wigs, too. At that show, I found myself really connecting with the music because there was less visual distraction. The lighting was so cool, though. It really set a mood and I liked that.

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-03-2004 04:34 PM

Thanks for the link Kerri! I guess you guys will be making Christmas cookies for all of us soon! LMFAO!!! I'm gonna have to go searching for some pics of him! Remember when they come around we have to get together and go!! I've got a few other people who would be happy to join us! He mentioned that he likes Portishead which is a pretty good band! They are very funky punk if you get me!

Dogstar 01-03-2004 04:36 PM

Yeah, I've heard of Portishead, but I don't know their music. Dang, my shopping list is getting long!

Oh, and there is NO QUESTION we are going together....you, me, Karen and whoever else wants to come...ROAAAAAAAAAAAD TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!! :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-03-2004 04:39 PM

My aunt has Portishead I'll have to burn it for you! I still actually have to burn it for myself but it's very interesting to listen to! The lead singer is a female and she has a funky voice. My aunt says she can just see me singing her songs! They are pretty good!