CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8102)

Aimee 12-07-2004 10:45 AM

Hiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone!! I'm back! Oh no don't run away! waahaaahhaaahhaaaa! Man, I see so many new peeps here. And so many familiar ones too! :wazzup: I would love it if y'all would drop by this thread when you have the time and update me on what's going on with you! I'll be taking some time to read all the new threads and play catch up, but I don't have a whole lot of time these days to play at the puter :( I will make some time though! I miss being here...

Higher_Desire 12-07-2004 01:46 PM

Hey Aimee! Welcome back! Not much has changed around here for me. Just trying to keep up on my schoolwork. Still going to college. I'm a junior now... other than that, just wanting to get through finals next week and get a few weeks off for christmas.

H-D :pimp:

Dogstar 12-07-2004 01:51 PM

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, AIMEE! Nice to see you 'round these parts again. I'm doing fine, getting ready for all the holiday craziness. :dancing:

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-07-2004 01:54 PM

Aimee!! Hey girl how's it going? Not been around here much myself lately. I pop in now and agian. Everything's going great and waiting for the holidays to come so, I can get them over with. They come up on you so fast. Hope you are doing well. Keep in touch!! :hugs:

Xterminator27 12-07-2004 02:41 PM

welcome back to my bbs

hayley 12-07-2004 03:32 PM

Wow, welcome back Aimee! Good to see you round again! :hugs: :) ( I can't remeber if you were on the board when I changed my name, but it's addicted2stapp, lol) :p

TeriB19 12-07-2004 11:00 PM

Hey babeeeeeeeeeee!! I got your email, and those outfits are so damn cute!! You're so damned talented!!! Good to see you back, don't be a stranger. When is your next NYC trip??? I need to get away!!!!!!

Aimee 12-08-2004 10:04 AM

Hey HD! GOOD LUCK on your finals! Wow, you are a Junior now. How time flies, doesn't it? I really admire you for sticking with it. I'm thinking of maybe going back next year.

Dogstar.. Are you doin the whole big family thing? I am spending a couple of days in Michigan for Christmas, then flying back down to Florida before I freeze my tootsies off!

SMM... Thanks for your reply! It's nice to see you around. How is Santa doing on the preperations this year? I put up a little tree this weekend. It's so cute and makes the house smell soooo good!!

X Says "welcome back to my bbs" Nice to see that some things never change :D

HAYLEY!!! Yes, I know your real name. Hehe. Do you like the new U2 album? I haven't gotten it yet.

TeriB! You flatter me once again! (In case anyone is wondering wth she's talking about... I have been designing clothes these days. You can see some of them by going here... http://home.cfl.rr.com/thebeachhouse/ and you can buy them on EBay, but I'm working on my own website) I am going to be a part of an art show with my stuff in February. I'm very excited! If it goes well, I'm looking to have a real fashion show at this awesome club by the beach in the spring. It would be sooo cool if you could come. As far as my NY trip, I'm thinking I need to go soon!

I am still learning violin, and have started to learn how to speak Italian. I want to go over there in May! It's such a beautiful language. That's all for now....
Ciao!

TeriB19 12-08-2004 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aimee
I am still learning violin, and have started to learn how to speak Italian. I want to go over there in May! It's such a beautiful language. That's all for now....
Ciao!

We should've spent more time at the Venetian when we were in Vegas! Instead of wasting money in the slots we should've talked with the workers and gotten an education!! :D :D :hugs:

Mulletman 12-08-2004 10:54 AM

Hey, welcome.

JulieCitySlicker 12-08-2004 01:11 PM

Hi Aimee :)

Welcome back :bounce:

Aimee 12-09-2004 02:15 PM

Julie... You changed your name? Cool.
Hi Mullett! I still Love you.. :D

Mulletman 12-09-2004 02:18 PM

Quote:

Hi Mullett! I still Love you.. :D

How doesn't? ;) :D

JulieCitySlicker 12-09-2004 03:30 PM

Quote:

Julie... You changed your name? Cool.

Ya, I got bored with my old username ;) How have ya been :D

Dogstar 12-09-2004 09:26 PM

Quote:

Dogstar.. Are you doin the whole big family thing? I am spending a couple of days in Michigan for Christmas, then flying back down to Florida before I freeze my tootsies off!

Hahaha, yes, I am going home to Rhode Island for the big family get-together, which is the week before Christmas. I just finished baking all my cookies, whew! I'm going to make some fudge next. I hope it's not too cold in Michigan, girl! I have to work on the actual holiday, but at least I get to go home this year. I haven't been home for Christmas in a couple of years! I did make it for Turkey Day, though, and we had a blast, as usual.

Quote:

TeriB! You flatter me once again! (In case anyone is wondering wth she's talking about... I have been designing clothes these days. You can see some of them by going here... http://home.cfl.rr.com/thebeachhouse/ and you can buy them on EBay, but I'm working on my own website) I am going to be a part of an art show with my stuff in February. I'm very excited! If it goes well, I'm looking to have a real fashion show at this awesome club by the beach in the spring. It would be sooo cool if you could come. As far as my NY trip, I'm thinking I need to go soon!

WICKED COOL. I will check those out.

Quote:

Ciao!

That's awesome! Italy is on my list of places to go. Next year, I'm shooting for Seattle for my big trip.