CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Trimontana 04-25-2005 03:21 PM

i feel like watch my "will and grace" dvd collection :D

hayley 04-26-2005 04:32 AM

Haven't been here for a little while! :eek:

Wooo check out my new signature, SHIHAD ROCKS CAN'T WAIT FOR NEW ALBUM!

:D

Anna1011 04-26-2005 03:22 PM

just met this really hot guy at this college thing i went to, when he walked in the room my heart skipped a beat have never had that feeling before. :D :D :D

JulieCitySlicker 04-28-2005 02:06 PM

Man! Some people are assholes :mad: The trashman is outside and some prick honked at them cuz Oh My Gosh,they had to stop for the garbage truck! Asshats!

Dogstar 04-29-2005 01:40 AM

I need to sleep, but I'm keyed up...Long-ass night at work...
LMAO @ asshats...I love that one!

Sincirr 04-29-2005 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
just met this really hot guy at this college thing i went to, when he walked in the room my heart skipped a beat have never had that feeling before. :D :D :D

oh man its so strange when that happens! So U guys are gonna keep seeing each other I take it? I hope so hehe.

I like this guy at my work right, but he has no idea and it was kinda the same thing with him cept the first time i looked at him i was sorta like :mad1: cos he was so bloody full of himself, but I saw him the next week all depressed and realised i liked him and nowwwwww, i feel worse cos he is dating someonnnnnnnnne :crying:

Anna1011 04-29-2005 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
oh man its so strange when that happens! So U guys are gonna keep seeing each other I take it? I hope so hehe.

ok so when i say meet i didnt actually talk to him, should have but didnt. i hope i see him again :)

Quote:

I like this guy at my work right, but he has no idea and it was kinda the same thing with him cept the first time i looked at him i was sorta like :mad1: cos he was so bloody full of himself, but I saw him the next week all depressed and realised i liked him and nowwwwww, i feel worse cos he is dating someonnnnnnnnne :crying:

aw sweetie sucks when that happens :hugs:

Sincirr 04-30-2005 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A1011
i didnt actually talk to him, should have but didnt. i hope i see him again

Yeh! Well if its meant to happen nothing much can stop it hay!:) I had the same thing happen with this guy once and we ended up totally good friends, but once again, he had a gfriend! grrr!

Anna1011 04-30-2005 11:18 AM

Quote:

Yeh! Well if its meant to happen nothing much can stop it hay!:)

yeah, whatever will be will be lol

Quote:

I had the same thing happen with this guy once and we ended up totally good friends, but once again, he had a gfriend! grrr!

had the same thing happen to me once except he wasnt going out with someone but then ended going out with my mate, kinda pissed me off

creedsister 05-01-2005 01:36 AM

well :mad: its been bothering me all night i got something caught in my eye and whatever the lit sucker is it wont come out

Nameless 05-01-2005 03:25 AM

I want to send Scott a letter. Yes, I am a creep. :D

Anna1011 05-01-2005 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
well :mad: its been bothering me all night i got something caught in my eye and whatever the lit sucker is it wont come out

i got something in my eye on a roller coaster before and had to go to the hospital, hope your eyes feeling better today.:)

Sincirr 05-01-2005 07:58 AM

yeh me too hun. Go to the doctor cos u could scratch the surface of your eye and that will drive u nuts!!!! I did that at the beach one time and man it was annoying!

Quote:

Originally Posted by A
had the same thing happen to me once except he wasnt going out with someone but then ended going out with my mate, kinda pissed me off

Man I am so over boys and stuff! well...not totally but...IM OVER EM ATM!

Anna1011 05-01-2005 03:08 PM

Quote:

Man I am so over boys and stuff! well...not totally but...IM OVER EM ATM!

guys suck, they just piss us about grrr!!! but we do sometimes do the same to them tho.

JulieCitySlicker 05-01-2005 08:28 PM

Boys suck :chair: