CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 02-18-2005 06:20 AM

Daily Bread

February 18th

"Separation."

Separation is something we fear whether it's from a child, a parent, a sibling, a spouse, a friend, or from God. Because Jesus bore the separation from God, becoming and going to the cross, we can know we won't have to ever be separated from God's love.

I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither present nor the future, nor powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is ours in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

Heaven

:pimp:

Ann Allusion 02-18-2005 08:47 AM

:rockon: heaven... :)

creedsister 02-18-2005 09:04 AM

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 02-19-2005 08:51 AM

Daily Bread

February 19th

"I live in you and you live in me."

Can you imagine what an honor it is to have the Creator of the universe, the Lord God Almighty, living inside of you! But when we love each other, that is exactly what happens. When our hearts are full of love, there is room for God. When they are not full of love, we leave God little room to take up residence and produce his character in us. Let God complete his love in you. Make a commitment to do loving things for other believers today!

Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

1 John 4:11-12

Heaven

Ann Allusion 02-19-2005 10:40 AM

another great post, heaven...and like the saying goes...God IS Love...three words that say sooo much...:rockon:

creedsister 02-19-2005 02:05 PM

God Is A Spirt And They That Worship Him Must Worship Him In Spirt And Him In Spirt Truth Worship In Love And Honor I Like This Song Beauty Of Simpliste~~Telecast :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 02-20-2005 08:38 AM

Daily Bread

February 20th

"Gossip."

"It's just a little harmless gossip." The Wise Teacher reminds us that gossip is neither little nor harmless. Its consequences are huge and its damage horrible. Instead, it is much better to be a peacemaker and an offense-mender.

He who covers over an offense promotes love, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends.

Proverbs 17:9

Heaven

Ann Allusion 02-20-2005 12:10 PM

so true, heaven...again thanks and hope you have a good day... :D

creedsister 02-20-2005 02:12 PM

:D :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 02-21-2005 06:49 AM

Daily Bread

February 21st

"No Law?"

Wouldn't it be great if we didn't have to have laws to keep people in line! That's the point behind Paul's message here. Treat our neighbors as we would like to be treated. Love them as we like to be loved. If we do that, then we're not going to do anything that would hurt them, much less violate a command of law!

The commandments, "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not covet," and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule: "Love your neighbor as yourself." Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

Romans 13:9-10

Heaven

creedsister 02-21-2005 02:13 PM

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam its hard thing to do sometimes but if we love him it can be done :) For Those Who Love Him Keep His Comandments :)

HeavenBesideYou 02-22-2005 06:31 AM

Daily Bread

February 22nd

"God gives us new desires."

When we pursue spiritual life with self-serving motives, we rob ourselves of the joy God intends.

Don't do your good deeds publicly, to be admired, because then you will lose the reward from your Father in heaven.

Matthew 6:1

Heaven

creedsister 02-22-2005 09:10 AM

:) :) ***

Ann Allusion 02-22-2005 11:20 AM

Quote:

When we pursue spiritual life with self-serving motives, we rob ourselves of the joy God intends.

for it is the "love of self" that blinds man to the gifts of God.

Through whom we have received grace and apostleship to bring about the obedience of faith among all the Gentiles, for His name’s sake (Romans 1:5).

your post reminded me of these things, heaven...a good post it was...:rockon:

HeavenBesideYou 02-23-2005 06:26 AM

:banana:

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 02-23-2005 06:27 AM

Daily Bread

February 23rd

"Mercy."

I cannot think of anything I'd prefer the Holy God to be rich in than mercy. I know my failures, shortcomings, sins, and transgressions. Without his mercy to pardon, and without his grace to send Jesus to pardon at first, I would be lost and without God. Now, because of his rich mercy, my life is tied to Jesus' future and not the one I earned for myself.

Because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in our transgressions - it is by grace you have been saved.

Ephesians 2:4-5

Heaven

creedsister 02-23-2005 07:36 AM

Psa...22,v.26 :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 02-24-2005 06:25 AM

Daily Bread

February 24th

"God is love."

It's all very simple. God is love. He is its origin, example, and architect. I love because he loved me first. I know how to love because he has demonstrated it. I can love because he made me to have his likeness. He is the fountain, the motivation, and the pinnacle of love. I love because he does, first, last, and always.

We love because [God] first loved us.

1 John 4:19

Heaven

creedsister 02-24-2005 01:07 PM

:) :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 02-25-2005 06:15 AM

Daily Bread

February 25th

"Living it."

Some things are just not very complicated. Living for Jesus can be boiled down to two principles: love God with everything I am and have, and love others and treat them as I would like to be treated. Not too hard to understand. I guess it's living it that is the challenge!

Love the Lord you God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself.

Matthew 22:37-39

Heaven

creedsister 02-25-2005 10:23 AM

:jam: All We Need Is Love~~John Lennon Smart Guy !!! :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 02-26-2005 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
:jam: All We Need Is Love~~John Lennon Smart Guy !!! :jam: :jam:

Amen!!!

:banana:

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 02-26-2005 06:41 AM

Daily Bread

February 26th

"Who says that we get to make the rules?"

So often we feel that God is not listening because we don't get what we ask for. We want results immediately, and we decide beforehand what we will accept as an answer and what we will not...

The Lord hears us, and His is true to answer us, but He always measures His responses according to His divine wisdom. He knows what is best for us, even when it doesn't agree with what we want. It is natural and human to doubt the Lord sometimes. He understands that. Just don't give up. The Lord breaks through our desert spots, to comfort us when we cry.

O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

Psalm 22:2

Heaven

creedsister 02-26-2005 07:02 AM

AMEN !!! :jam: :jam: Yes We Get In Self A Lot But He See And Hears And Knows All And Works Everything So His Will Be Perfect, :) :jam: :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion 02-26-2005 01:52 PM

Quote:

It is natural and human to doubt the Lord sometimes. He understands that. Just don't give up. The Lord breaks through our desert spots, to comfort us when we cry.

ROMANS 8:24-26

24For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

25But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

26Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

hope and faith require patience...love is patient...as God has patience with us, so we too learn to have patience with one another.

thanks for the post, heaven...they do have a tendency to make one "think"... :)

~peace

creedsister 02-26-2005 07:31 PM

:) :rockon:

HeavenBesideYou 02-27-2005 08:23 AM

Daily Bread

February 27th

"How do we reach the maturity we desire in life?"

The New Testament word for maturity suggests reaching the finish line, completing the task. We should mature as individuals, growing to become the kind of people who are exemplary and productive. We should mature as Christians, striving for the goals we have set. Maturity is growing toward the "high marks," the goal lines of life, and giving that process all we have to make it happen.

For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need.

Philippians 4:13

Heaven

creedsister 02-27-2005 12:21 PM

:rockon: :rockon: :thewave:

HeavenBesideYou 02-28-2005 06:25 AM

Daily Bread

February 28th

"Power!"

We like that concept. When it is godly power, might does make right, because godly power is accompanied by love and self-discipline. These three together make a person's life effective. Live life to its fullest: not as a closet Christian, afraid of standing true and firm, but one who lives by God's power, shares God's love, and displays God's virtues.

God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self-discipline.

2 Timothy 1:7

Heaven

creedsister 02-28-2005 10:44 AM

Wherein I Suffer Trouble As An Evildoer, Even Unto Bonds But The Word Of God Is Not Bound Therefore I Endure All Things For The Elects Sakes That They May Also Obtain The SALVATION Which Is In Christ Our Lord With Eternal Glory If It Is A Faithful For If We Be Dead With Him We Shall Also Live With Him If We Suffer We Shall Also Reign With Him If We Deny Him He Shall Also Deny Us If We Believe Not Yet He Abideth Faithful He Cannot Deny Himself :rockon: And Amen!!!!!!!!

HeavenBesideYou 03-01-2005 08:14 PM

Daily Bread

March 1st

"Outward prayer."

Perhaps the most pleasing prayer that we offer to God is the prayer that we pray for someone else. A prayer for another person is an unselfish and caring act. It takes the trust we have in God and extends it outward in behalf of other people. It is an example of how we can walk in the footsteps of Jesus. Certainly, God wants us to pray for our personal needs, but we enter into His ministry and love when we send forth our prayers in the names of others.

Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.

Psalm 22:20

Heaven

creedsister 03-01-2005 09:51 PM

Yes I Believe When We Pray For Others We Pray For The Master As Well You Know I Got Unicorns Hanging And Setting All Over High Places In My House Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa And When Im Asked Why Its To Repersent That Scriputre Pslams 22.21 Save Me From The Lions Mouth For Thou Hast Heared Me From The Horns Of The Unicorns :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 03-02-2005 06:37 AM

:thewave:

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-02-2005 06:37 AM

Daily Bread

March 2nd

"Learn to walk before you run."

Spiritual growth is like physical growth... We start small and move ahead one day at a time.

I couldn't talk to you as I would mature Christians... I had to feed you with milk and not with solid food.

1 Corinthians 3:1-2

Heaven

creedsister 03-02-2005 11:42 AM

Heb.5 11.14 Of Whom we Have Many Things To Say And Heared And To Be Utered see ye are dull of hearing..For when for the time ye ought to be teachers ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles Of The Orcales Of God And Are Become Such As Need Of Milk And Not Of Strong Meat..For Everyone that useth milk Is Unskilful In The Word Of Righteousness For He Is A Babe..But Strong Meat belongs to theme that are Full Of Age, I really dont believe has nothing to do with age even those who by reason of use have their senses excrcised to disern both good and evil we grow up in a lot of ways Study To Show Thyself Approved BUT BLESSED ARE THEY WHICH DO HUNGER AND THIRST AFTER RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR THEY SHALL BE FILLED :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 03-03-2005 06:19 AM

Daily Bread

March 3rd

"Holy and transcendent."

No matter how we try to perceive God, he is still God and we are not. We must forever remember that the original, and still primary sin was to try to become like God in terms of knowledge and understanding. We are to know God, but we can never fully know about him. We are to take on his character, but we cannot approach his majesty. This is both exciting and frustrating. But the promise remains that one day we will be like him and see him as he is.

"My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Isaiah 55:8-9

Heaven

creedsister 03-03-2005 09:57 AM

:D :jam: FOR, As The Rains Falleth From The Heavens And Returneth Not Thither Bur Waters The Earth And Makes It Bring Fourth A Bud That It May Give A Seed To The Sower And Bread To The Eater So Shall My Word Be That Goeth Forth Out Of My Mouth It Shall Not Return Un To Me Void But It Shall Accomplish That Which I Please And It Shall Prosper In The thing Whereto I Sent It For Ye Shall Go Fourth Out With Joy And Be Led Fourth With Peace The Mountians And The Hills Shall BreakForth Before You In To Singing And All The Trees Of The Filed Shall Clap Their Hands Instead Of The Thorn Shall Come Up The Fig Tree And Instead Of The Brier Shall Come Uo The Myrtle Tree And It Shall Be To The Lord For Name For An Everlasting Sign That Shall Not Be Cut Of.... Job..ch.5 MAN IS BORN UNTO TROUBLE AND IN SIN Call Now If There Be Any That Will Anwser Thee And To Which Of The Saints Wilt Thou Turn For Wrath Killeth Job.24 No One Is Justified With God How Then Can Man Be Justfied With GodOr How Can He Be Clean That Is Born Of A Woman Behold Even To he Moon And It Shineth Not Yea The Stars Are Not Pure In His Sight.. Ecc. To EVERYTHING There Is A Season And Time To Every Purpose Under Heaven And Time To Be Born And A Time To Die A Time To Plant And A Time To Pluck Up That Which Is Planted A Time To Kill :D :D But Lets Still Remembear THOU SHALL NOT KILL And A Time To Heal A Time To Break Down And A Time To Bulid Up A Time To Weep Anjd A Time To Laugh :roll: A Time To Mourn And A Time To Dance A Time To Cat Away Stones And A Time To Gather Stones Together A Time To Embrace A Time To Refrain Embracing A Time To Get And A Time To Loos A Time To Keep And A Time To Cast Away A Time To Rend And A Time To Sew A Time To Keep Silence And A Time To Speak A Time To Love And A Time To Hate And Time Of War And A Time Of Peace What Profit Hath He That Worketh In That Wherein He Laboureth !!! But Hold The Phone Haaaaaaaaa World There Is HOPE All These Things Had Hope IT WAS WRITTEN COMJE UNTO ME ALL THAT OUR HEAVEY Whoooooooooooooooooo AND I WILL GIVE THE REST There Shall Be Wars Unto The End !!! BLESSED OUR THOSE WHO MOURN FOR SHALL THEY BE COMFORTED Whoooooooooooooo JUDGE NOT THESE THINGS For It Was He That Overcame The World Judge Not And Ye Shall Not Be Judged Condedemm Not And Ye Shall Not Be Condemmend Forgive And Ye Shall Be Forgiven For He Came Not To Condemen The World But The World Through Him Be Saved Give And It Shall Be Given Unto You Good Meassure Pressed Down And Shaken Together And Running Over Shall Men Give Unto Your Bosom For With The Same Messured Unto You Again Can The Blind Lead The Blind Shall They Not Both Fall In To A Ditch. NICODEMUS And Said Rabbi We Know That Thou Are Teacher Come From God For No Can Do These Mircales..Thou doest Except God Jesus Anwesred And Said I SAY UNTO THEE . Except A Man Be Born Again Ha Cannot See The Kingdom Of God Except A Man Be Born Of The Water He Cannot Enter The Kingdom Of God That Which Is Born Of Flesh Is Flesh AND That Which Is Born Of Spirt Is Born Of Spirt :jam: :jam: MARVEL NOT That I Said Unto Thee Ye Must Be Born Again The Wind Bloweth Where It Listieth And You Hear he Sound But Thereof Canst Not Tell Whither It Goeth So Is Every One Born Of The Spirt !!! Come As Littlie A Child Unto Me Humbile Thy Self Before The Lord Your God He Is The Way And The Truth And The Light Of All The Above Who Is Above The Heavens And Under It And To The Right And To The Left And Tha Falls In Between AND BEHOLD These Were His Commandments Love The Lord Your God With All Your Heart Soul And Mind And The Rest Will Follow Love One Another The Way I Have Loved You Love Thy Neibour As You Love Your Self LOVE Bears All Things Believes All Things Hopes All Things Endures All Things :jam:

Ann Allusion 03-04-2005 12:01 AM

Quote:

We are to know God, but we can never fully know about him. We are to take on his character, but we cannot approach his majesty.

patience and humility...these will please God, and thru such actions we will be spoken to...:rockon:...Heaven...:)

HeavenBesideYou 03-04-2005 06:28 AM

Daily Bread

March 4th

"Never alone."

What a promise. As Psalm 139 emphasizes later, Joshua hears first hand. God will go with him, and us, through all the seasons of life, through all our ups and downs, through temptations and triumphs, even through death. So we can take courage and feel his strength. We are not alone!

Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Joshua 1:9

Heaven

creedsister 03-04-2005 10:14 AM

:) :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: