CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

TrulyAmazing 01-11-2009 10:11 AM

Doubt Is A Killer , GLORY TO GOD

AMEN, your post From While Back Bub, THATS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE WORD OF GOD, And Sets Fire To My Soul, Bub IF CARRIED You Yesterday IT WILL CARRY YA TODAY The Same Today Yesterday Always And Forever, ya know thats killer you bringing up the foot print poem you can find that one just about every where you go i have that one on my memo pad :D ya know i dont know how many times bub we,ve come came acrossed that famous one :D after going through so many trials and just reading its soul shaking simplistiy And You Just Like yeah yeah But Deep Down YOU YELLING THE SILENT SUPPLICATIONS MY GOD I HOPE THAT APPLYS TO ME AS WELL, And It Surley Does JESUS SAID, In These Times that we our in HE SAID REJOICE FOR MY SPIRT IS NIGH REJOICE, Isa, Descrbies FOR YOU ARE MY CHILDREN AND I,am YOUR GOD, You Posted And I Wont quote it takes time but i,ll repat IF GOD COULD HANDLE THE TRIALS OF AN ENTIRE PEOPLE THEN HE CAN HANDLE WHAT WE LIFT UP TO HIM, And Give Thanks Unto HIM Everyday In These Days We Face PHARROAHS ARMY Everytime We Walk Out The Door,

TrulyAmazing 01-11-2009 10:40 AM

Doubt Is A Killer

these our days of despair AND HARDTIMES AS Well As PROSPERTIY And New Found Day OF JESUS, IN THE FLOOD i see so many warriors STANDING TODAY IN FAITH AND IN GLORY That Brings Me JOY and i see the wicked Like The Word Said that grass i tell ya is getting harder to Grow THERE IS NO OVERCOMING JESUS No Matter What They Do, It Just Aint Working No More, Our FAITH Can Be Protected IN HIS PRECIOUS TRUTH AND SPIRT, Where We Our Taken Thats Inside Us And All Around Us, And Protected In A Seal Of Presverance John 3 11,And 15, He Was Talking To Nicodemus, AND He Questioned OH HOW OH JUST HOW CAN THESE THINGS BE :bounce: Art Thou Not Master Of Israel And Know Not These Things, Verliy Verliy I Say Unto Thee, And Testify That We Have Not Seen And Ye Receive Not Our Witness IF I HAVE TOLD YOU OF EARTHLY THINGS And Ye Believe NOT, HOW SHALL YE BELIEVE IF I TELL YOU OF HEAVENLY THINGS, And No Man Hath Ascended up to heaven But He That Came Down From Heaven Even The Son Of Man Which Is In Heaven AND AS MOSES LIFTED UP THE Serpent In The Wilderness Even So the Son Of Man Be Lifted Up That Whosever Believes In Him Should Not Perish But Have Eternal Life, WHEN WE LIFT UP JESUS We Lift Up AS KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS In These Times WE Live In WE SHALL NOT PERISH But Be Partakers Of Eternal Things Even He Bub Showed Us That Hardtime Example WHERE HE OVERCAME THE WORLD, And Cried To His Daddy And Said Oh Why Has Thou Forsaken Me, GLORY TO GOD, Praying For All Of Us In The Mighty Name Of Jesus To FEEL THE GLORY OF THAT LILLIY IN THE VALLEY A Lot Of BLESSINGS AND STRENETH as Always Kats PEACE,

HeavenBesideYou 01-13-2009 06:47 AM

Re: Daily Bread

January 13th

"He lifts us up."

Just as loving parents guard and protect their children's dignity, so our Lord protects the dignity of His children. To believe that God would punish us in such a way as to rob us of our self-esteem is ridiculous. God would never do such a thing. God does not deal with us in hot anger, for He loves us too much. He watches us closely, guiding us gently, and regarding us as valuable creations. We need never believe that God has punished us in order to humiliate us. His own Son was humbled by men and women, but the Lord of all life lifted Him up, and He will lift us up, also.

O Lord, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.

Psalm 6:1

Heaven

:pimp:

TrulyAmazing 01-13-2009 10:08 AM

Praise Jesus

GLORY TO GOD, AMEN AND AMEN HIS WILL works Perfctly Acording To His Will AND HIS BEST through out our seasons For Our PROSPERTIY And His Promises I,ve Said It A Lot Of Times GOD IS NOT THE GOT OF FALSENESS BUT THE GOD OF TRUTH, And Within Those Seasons Of Changes Trials OUR UNDERSTANDING we wont see BUT ONLY HIS Shall We See Job 9,1 ,12, JOB oh Boy DEFENDS GODS JUSTICE AND said I Know It is So, Of A Truth But How Should Man Be Just With God If He Will Contend With Him He Cannot Answer Him One Of A Thousand HE Is Wise In Heart And Mighty In Stregth Who Hath Hardend Himself Against Him And Hath Prospered Which Removeth The Mountains AND THEY KNOW NOT WHICH overturneth Theme In His Anger Which Shaketh The Earth Out Of Her Place And The Pillars Therof Tremble Which Commands The Sun And It Rises Not And Seals Up The Stars, Which Alone Spreadeth Out The Heavens And Treadeth Upon The Waves Of The Sea Which Maketh Artcturus Orion And Pleiades And The Chambers Of The South WHICH DOETH GREAT THINGS Past Finding Out Yea AND WONDERS WITHOUT NUMBER, Lo He Goeth By Me And I See Him Not He Passeth On Also But I Percceive Him Not Behold He Taketh Away Who Can Hinder Him WHO Will Say To Him What DOEST Thou

TrulyAmazing 01-13-2009 10:22 AM

Praise Jesus The Living Reedeemer

HE DIED And On The Third Day Arose Again Having The Keys To Both Heaven And Hell And Life And Death :bounce: :bounce: HEB, 4,7,8 GLORY TO GOD, Again He Limiteth A Certian Day Saying In David who did not rest till the ark was build Glory To God After So Long A Time It Is Said If ye will hear his voice Harden Not Your Hearts GLORY TO GOD, For If Jesus Had Theme Rest Then Would He Not Afterward Spoke OF ANOTHER DAY, PRAISE JESUS There Is Just Something About That Name BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Everybody great post bub AND Peace Be With Ya

TrulyAmazing 01-14-2009 11:01 AM

Need To Please People All Of The Time

GLORY TO GOD, As It Was Written ITS Better We Please God Rather Than Man And WE Should Obey God Rather Than Man, Bub :D I Just Love Taking Davids Post GLORY TO GOD, this sitution for us all Rises Daily GLORY TO GOD In All Areas From Family To Wolves And The Enmey And Our Foes something or some one plays upon the goodness And Wants Us BEFORE WE HAVE AT THAT TIME WITH GOD, Something Always OUTTA TO GET YA, THERE, Will Be Time Of Seprations And BUT GOD granted Us With Wisdom To Use In Those times ,GOD DOES WAIT FOR US WITH OPEN ARMS HE UNDERSTANDS as much as we wait upon him HE Is Ready To Supply Our Needs BEFORE WE KNOW We Have One, GLORY TO GOD, And GLORY PREVAILED FOR US IN ALL THINGS, In These Days BECAUSE HE WENT TO IN JUST THAT WAY Not With 10 percent Of Our Burdens Not With 20 noir ercent BUT 100 Percent Of Our Burdens Did He Take With As He Carried The Cross Then Gave Us Life Through Death THESE OUR THE DAYS TO FEAR NOT FOR HE IS WITH THEE IN PRECIOUS TRUTH AND SPIRT AND LEGION OF DEMON AND VIPERS From Past Present Future MUST SCATTERD AT THE SOUND OF HIS NAME, GLORY TO GOD, The Word Says IF YOU ARE WITH ME BE WITH ME Those Who Love Him WILL Stand With Him today AND OBEY HIM AND Not Have The Desire To Please Anything But Him, And Everyday There Is A Trapped Layed For Us THAT ONLY HE THAT LOVES US AND FORBEARS US IN ALL THINGS through His Wisdom He Can Keep Us From The Traps OF The Dectiful , GLORY TO GOD,

TrulyAmazing 01-14-2009 11:35 AM

Need To Please People All The Time

GLORY TO GOD, i,ve got to cut it short im leaving you Kats The Sermon On The Mount Matt 5,1,12 IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Everybody,

HeavenBesideYou 01-15-2009 06:37 AM

January 15th

"Blessed are you who do these things!"

There are few things more coveted than freedom. People die for it. People pray for it. People strive for it. True freedom comes from knowing truth. Knowing truth only comes by living in obedience to Jesus. Truth is not something you merely think about or believe. Truth is something you do, you live. Jesus' teaching always ends with the exclamation: Blessed are you who do these things! Only by doing will we ever know the truth that liberates us.

Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

John 8:31-32

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 01-16-2009 05:25 AM

January 16th

"The gift of the Holy Spirit is so important."

He enables and empowers us to move beyond our sin. Not by focusing on it and refusing it, but by enriching us and distracting us with the important things of God.

Live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature.

Galatians 5:16

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 01-18-2009 08:49 PM

Praise Jesus

THE PRECIOUS COMFORTER The Holy Spirt Desending Up On His People Like A Dove Flows To Weary The Broken And The Weak GLORY TO GOD THE SPIRT WHO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE WHICH IS JESUS CHRIST KING OF AND KING AND LORD OF LORDS None Greater Than John As Jesus Spoke, THE KINGDOM OF GOD WILL SUFFER VILONCE AND PAIN And The Great Divider GLORY TO GOD Jesus Said I did Not Come To Bring Peace WITH FALSE HOOD GLORY TO GOD But To His Children HE Is Their ONLY REAL PEACE And My Family Here My Brothers And Sisters IS,nt JUST COMFORTING ENOUGH TODAY TO KNOW THAT WE SERVE A KING THAT WAS ON OUR SIDE BEFORE THE WORLD WAS, Who Set Aside THE GODLY FOR HIMSELF

TrulyAmazing 01-18-2009 08:58 PM

Praise Jesus And Praise On

ya know today with so much theolgey and theroys THAT SPIRT IS MOVING IN LIKE A FLOOD And It Gets Harder Today TO STAND WITH JESUS Everything That Can Blind You Decieve You Today It Will JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY THE ONLY TRUTH AND THE ONLY LIFE and he said if IT WERE POSSBILE THATS IF IT WERE POSSBILE My Elect Would Be Decived BUT HE PROMISED HIS PEOPLE Life What We Our Feeling Today Is Not Are Falling But The Dead Gods The Wicked They Gotta Go Go Go SIN DOSE,NT LIVE HERE ANY MORE HE LOVES TODAY

TrulyAmazing 01-18-2009 09:15 PM

Praise The Cornerstone,

1 Peter, Ch 4, verse 1>7 FORASMUCH THEN As Christ HATH Suffered For Us In The Flesh Arm Yourselves Likewise WITH THE SAME MIND For He Hath Sufered In The Flesh Hath Ceased From Sin, That He No Longer Should Live The Rest Of His Time IN THE FLESH To The Lust Of Men BUT TO THE WILL OF GOD, For The Time Past Our Life May Suffice Us To Have Wrought THE WILL OF THE GENTILES When Walked In Their Ways Of Lascivouness Wherein They Think It Not Strange Ye Run Not With Theme NOW IF THATS NOT THE COMFORTING PRAISE JESUS you aint missing a thing GLORY TO GOD, And At The Same Time They Speaking Evil Things Of You AND GLORY TO GOD, They Get By With It And Its Ok Jesus Said Who Ever Shall Call Upon Me In These Days Shall Be Saved SO I SAY A Big God Bless Theme Who Shall Give Acount To Him THAT IS READY TO JUDGE THE QUICK And The Dead For This Cause The Gospel Was Was Preached To Theme That Are Dead That They Might Be Judged Acording To Men In The Flesh But Live Acording To God In Spirt But The End Of All Things Is At Hand BE YE THERFORE SOBER, And What Unto Prayer Proverbs 9 34, Tells Us Blessed Is The Man That Hears Me Watching Daily At My Gates At The Post Of My Doors We Need Each Other In Prayer In Untiy And Stand With One Another In Prayer GLORY TO GOD, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH And Love Kats

HeavenBesideYou 01-19-2009 05:40 AM

January 19th

"The Golden Rule."

Golden because it's genuine, lasting, and valuable. Imagine how different our world would be if we practiced this principle, not just in our "church life" but in our daily life with our family, with our coworkers and employer, with the people we manage, with the folks on the freeway and in the neighborhoods where we drive, toward the waiters and waitresses who serve us. What a wonderfully different world it would be if the Golden Rule were to be practiced.

In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the prophets.

Matthew 7:12

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 01-20-2009 05:59 AM

January 20th

"A Prayer for Barack Obama."

O God, we give you thanks for your child Barack, as he assumes the office of President of the United States.
Give him wisdom beyond his years, and inspire him with Lincoln’s reconciling leadership, FDR’s courageous boldness and vision, and JFK’s ability to enlist the best efforts of our people.
Give him a quiet heart, for our Ship of State needs a steady, calm captain for these times, not a fierce warrior who knee-jerk reacts to every real or perceived threat.
Give him stirring words, for we will need to be inspired and motivated to make the personal and common sacrifices necessary to facing the challenges ahead.
Make him color-blind, remembering his own words that under his leadership, there will be neither red nor blue states, but the United States.
Help him remember his own oppression as a minority, drawing on his experience of the pain and rejection of discrimination, that he might seek to change the lives of those who are still its victims.
Give him patience and perseverance – not to give in to our whining (we love to do it when we don’t get our way), but rather to keep calling us to our better selves.
Give him the strength to find family time and privacy, and help him remember that even though he’s president, a father only gets one shot at his daughters’ childhoods.
And please, God, keep him safe. We know we ask too much of our presidents, and we’re asking WAY too much of this one. We know the risk he and his wife are taking for all of us, and we implore you, O good and great God, to keep him safe. Hold him in the palm of your hand – that he might do the work we have called him to do, that he might find joy in this impossible calling, and that in the end, he might lead us as a nation to a place of integrity, prosperity and peace.
Amen.
Bishop Robinson

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 01-22-2009 06:13 AM

January 22nd

"Shake them up, God!"

It is frightening to listen to the decrees made by some of our world leaders. They hold the lives of so many people in their hands, and all too often they seem bent on destruction, not only of themselves, but of as many people as they can take with them. Were it true that they really had the ultimate power, there would be no reason for hope.

We know better, however. The only true power in this world is the power of God, and our fate will not be decided by men and women, but by God. WE are created for eternity, and so we do not need to fear the decisions made by corrupt human beings in this age. Our trust is in the Lord of all creation, and in Him there is never reason to fear or doubt.

Arise, O Lord; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight. Put them in fear, O Lord: that the nations may know themselves to be but men.

Psalm 9:19,20

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 01-23-2009 06:09 AM

January 23rd

"Make time for Christ."

Being a Christian means so much more than just believing in the existence of Christ. Many people believe in Christ, but they consciously remove Him from their hearts and minds. They don't have time for Him. It takes up too much of their time...What a tragedy! Too many people see life in Christ as slavery rather than freedom. They feel oppressed by the only true liberator that exists.

To understand Christ, we must spend time with Him. If we reject Him without even getting to know Him, we rob ourselves of any chance at redemption and salvation. As Christian people, we need to keep God close by us. We need to read His Word, dwell upon Him in our hearts, and speak of Him wherever and whenever possible. Keep the Lord close by you, and will never feel alone.

The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.

Psalm 10:4

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 01-24-2009 08:31 AM

January 24th

"Speak with astonishment."

When someone talks all the time, the tendency is to tune that person out. NO one wants to be around someone who chatters incessantly. What a joy it is to find someone who employs an economy of words. The person who speaks infrequently tends to be heard the most.

When we learn to speak to God of the more important desires of our hearts, we can be assured that He is hearing us and will answer our prayers. When we merely chatter on to God about every little annoyance or inconvenience, we may find that He is slower to answer, in hopes that we will learn to take care of problems that are within our own power to solve. Use wisdom in your dealing with God, and you will find your relationship enriched.

Lord, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear.

Psalm 10:17

Heaven

Sakizopa 01-24-2009 05:39 PM

What a tragedy, that a tradition with crimes and cruelties is more worthful than another religion with crimes and cruelties in another land.

TrulyAmazing 01-24-2009 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakizopa
What a tragedy, that a tradition with crimes and cruelties is more worthful than another religion with crimes and cruelties in another land.

indeed they do coutinue without cease which has always been war in the east back to and fro to the holy hands Is Showing Love Really Does Hurt but in its midst GLORY TO GOD WE HAVE A COMING DELIVERER that spoke Of Love Till Death Nor Greek Nor Jew Or Gentile And STEAD FASTING POWER WITH US Is Beyond Rejoicing THATS JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS Blessings And Strength And Peace Be With You

HeavenBesideYou 01-25-2009 07:30 AM

January 25th

"Gives directions to some, and to all in general."

Our actions follow our thoughts like a heat-seeking missile follows the exhaust of a jet fighter's engine. So in a day when so much around us trains us to find the negative in life, we must aggressively think and pursue the character, the qualities, and the things of God's goodness.

Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4:8

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 01-26-2009 05:45 AM

January 26th

"The divine lifeguard."

What comfort there is to know that we are being watched over. This life provides some pretty treacherous waters, and we need to know that there is a divine lifeguard, ready to pull us up at a moment's notice. The Lord watches over us, not to stifle or oppress us, but to insure us a full, happy, and healthy life. We can tread life's waters knowing that there is nothing to fear, for the Lord is watching.

The Lord is in his holy temple, the Lord's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.

Psalm 11:4

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 01-27-2009 08:46 AM

January 27th

"God is with those who choose the path of righteousness."

Too many people think that being a Christian means believing but not doing. They act as if being a Christian makes their old behaviors somehow right. Nothing is further from the truth! Being a Christian means living a godly life and rejecting many things that the world says are okay. How sad that the people who do live good lives are the ones who feel like freaks. As the days go on, few godly people exist.

Help, Lord; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.

Psalm 12:1

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 01-27-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
January 25th

"Gives directions to some, and to all in general."

Our actions follow our thoughts like a heat-seeking missile follows the exhaust of a jet fighter's engine. So in a day when so much around us trains us to find the negative in life, we must aggressively think and pursue the character, the qualities, and the things of God's goodness.

Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4:8

Heaven

PRAISE JESUS, wonderfull post i find these things in general GLORY TO GOD IN A WORKING MOVING POROCESS ABOVE US In Almighty Fire AND JUSTICE Who Never Sleeps Working Countiunaly And In that Boundrie You Wanna Stop And Marvel AND PRAISE HIM FROM HIS HOLY TEMPLE, GLORY TO GOD, Who Can Messure All His Praises BLESSINGS AND STRENGTH

HeavenBesideYou 01-28-2009 08:17 AM

January 28th

"The gift of God's love."

I knew this guy who believed that he knew everything there was to know about God. If people expressed their beliefs, the man would criticize and analyze them, telling them what he felt was wrong with their way of thinking. He bragged of all the things he had read, of the people he had met, and the numbers he had led to Christ. His religion was worn as a badge to impress others. He was my old preacher...

Our faith in Christ is not to be a source of bragging and pride; but a source of comfort and service. Being Christian doesn't make us better than other people, just better off. We are blessed by the gift of God's love, and we should receive it with humility and grace.

The Lord shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things.

Psalm 12:3

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 01-29-2009 07:00 AM

January 29th

"Planting time."

This prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi is a powerful model of the longing to bring positive change in a hurting world:

Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy.

A farmer who sows wheat is never surprised when wheat grows from the ground where it was planted. That’s the universal law of sowing and reaping. Paul used it to illustrate a corresponding spiritual principle...

Don't be misled: No one makes a fool of God. What a person plants, he will harvest. The person who plants selfishness, ignoring the needs of others—ignoring God!—harvests a crop of weeds. All he'll have to show for his life is weeds! But the one who plants in response to God, letting God's Spirit do the growth work in him, harvests a crop of real life, eternal life.

So let's not allow ourselves to get fatigued doing good. At the right time we will harvest a good crop if we don't give up, or quit. Right now, therefore, every time we get the chance, let us work for the benefit of all, starting with the people closest to us in the community of faith.

Galatians 6:7-10

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 01-30-2009 07:06 AM

January 30th

"Life is not always fair, but God is always faithful."

Everyone desires justice. But we must recognize that our human frailty makes it challenging to mete out true justice. And we can be bent toward revenge, making a casualty out of the pursuit of it. It’s helpful to remember that perfect justice can be found only in God. His courtroom is the one and only place where we can be certain that justice will prevail.

Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

Genesis 18:25

Heaven

Sakizopa 01-30-2009 12:19 PM

Stonethrowers and Warthroners

War is the throne of inability and incompetence of selfconsciousness, because war wears the effects of nationalism against other people from one state to another.
The difference between apes in humans is, that apes throwing stones of arguments against others, and humans throwing bombs against another countries, but both creatures are same at once: their inability in diplomacy and thinking art in a kind of consciousness about the earth in both sides of life in history.
Although apes can recognize the nature on earth, it would be an insult to say that apes could not build up any good bombs for their enemies when they would have one (an enemy). On the other hand, humans have their enemies, apes having nones.
Lonely apes have no bombs, sometimes having arguments.
Lonely humans throwing stones against their houses in glass to become a "worthful" member of smashing arguments.

HeavenBesideYou 01-31-2009 07:38 AM

January 31st

"Sleepwalkers."

If the Lord is not a real and vital part of our lives, then we are only half living. God renews us and puts purpose into our being. We are spiritual batteries which constantly need to be recharged. We cannot be recharged apart from the power source: Jesus Christ. The Bible, the church, fellowship with other believers, prayer; these and many other activities draw us close to God and therefore energize our spiritual lives. Draw close to God and feel the power.

Consider and hear me, O Lord my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death.

Psalm 13:3

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 02-01-2009 09:59 AM

Praise Jesus

AMEN AND AMEN Wonderfull Post Bub Wonderfull, THE, Bible Teaches Us TO BE ALL FOR HIS MAJESTEY Praise Jesus We All Know The Parable Of The Cost Of Being Luke Warm AMEN To Live To The Fullest Of His Promise And In The Days WE ARE GOING TO HAVE LET HIM SUBSIDE, IN OUR LIFES , There Is A Constant Warfare Between Life And Death JESUS SAID There Shall Be Wars To The End As We That Reflection Of All The Wars Going On In The World Bub We All So See That War Risen Inside Our Hearts Body Soul And Mind JESUS SAID GLORY TO GOD FOR I SHALL BE WITH YOU TO THE END OF THE WORLD, This Last Week Oh Boy I Tell Ya GLORY TO GOD HAS BEEN A LIVING TESTIMONIE Thank All My close Friends Here For All Their Support And Prayers Glory To God The Bible Teaches Us Every Mans Work Shall Be Trialed With Fire GLORY TO GOD :bounce: :bounce: PRAISE JESUS And Some Of Us JUST KEEP A WALKING HE WALKS WITH US WHERE ANGELS WONT TREAD, In Our Lifes And In Our Works Opening From Luke 10 19,This Scripture Through The Years Has Had Many Intepertations GLORY TO GOD with old time christantiy BUT Hold On To This Parable Today Everyday And Know That He Walks With Thee, Behold I Give Unto You Power To Tread On Serpernts And Scorpions And Over All Power Of The ENMEY THATS ALL POWER If WE BE ON THE SIDE OF THE KING All His Side He Will Be 100 pecent On Ours AND NOTHING SHALL By Any Means Hurt You Notwithstanding In This Rejoice Not That Spirts Are Subject Unto You BUT RATHER REJOICE Because Your Names Are Written In Heaven BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Kats And Troop PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL IN JESUS MIGHTY PRECIOUS NAME,

HeavenBesideYou 02-02-2009 08:20 AM

February 2nd

"Faith-walkers."

Arguments against the existence of God can sound good, but they amount to nothing more than opinion in the face of fact. We walk by faith, not by sight. God is looking for faith-walkers. If we will follow what we know to be true with our hearts, instead of what we can be convinced of in our minds, then God will lead us and sustain us in all that we do.

The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

Psalm 14:2

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 02-03-2009 09:06 AM

February 3rd

"Thank you for being God."

So many things in our lives can be stolen away by natural disasters, aging, and death. Satan could be appropriately called "The Thief of Always." But God is immovable and unstealable! We can invest ourselves in him and know our spirits are secure in his care. He is a fortress and a refuge.

I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 02-04-2009 08:21 AM

February 4th

"Talk the walk?"

We are all called to be Christian in thought, deed, and word. If the love of God truly dwells in our hearts, then we should show it by the way we treat and talk about others. What we say matters a great deal, and God will judge us on our words and feelings, as well as on our actions.

He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.

Psalm 15:3

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 02-04-2009 08:06 PM

Thank You For Being God

JUST Really Up Lifting Post Disaters GLORY Aging GLORY And Death GLORY From Deeper Prespectives GLORY TO GOD In A Spirtual Context And Spirtual Eye Things That Are Not Seen Of The Eye Of The Flesh In Our Flesh We See The Things Of How They Appear In Our Life GLORY TO GOD And The First Thing Satan Does HE LOVE YOU TO COMPLINCATE On The First Glance Of All These Situtions GLORY TO GOD AND THERE YE SHALL FIND DISATERS THERE YE WILL FIND AGING AND THERE YE SHALL FIND DEATH Which Is Satans Ultimate Goal BUT WHEN We Stop To Think ITS GODS PRESEVERANCE And Take That Second Glance GLORY TO GOD

TrulyAmazing 02-04-2009 08:29 PM

Thank You For Being God

GOD, Always Is There To Remind Us Sometimes So Hard And For Some Reason We Fail To Hear All The Good And Complicate On All The Bad AND THERE IS A REASON Our Human Nature Is Inclined To Hear All The Bad BEFORE WE Hear All The Good In Our Human Nature WE Our Made To Thank God For Being God And PRAISE HIM FOR HIS KNOWLEGE Is Above Man AND ABOVE THE MORNING AS WELL AS HE IS ABOVE THE NIGHT BUT DAILY HIS PLAN FOR OUR THE BEST OF OUR ABILTIYS IN HIM IS WITH US So GLORY TO GOD The Lord Thy God Sets Upon A Strait So We Can Either Lead Follow Or Get Out Of The Way :roll: GLORY TO GOD His Majesty Deals With Us All AND UPLIFT HIS GLORY Because He ENDURES US FULLY Luke Ch, 3 4,6 As It Is Written In The Book Of The Words Of Esaias The Prophet Saying The Voice Of The One Crying In The Wilderness Prepare Ye The Way Of The Lord Make His Paths Straight Every Valley Shall Be Fille3d And Every Mountain And Hill SHALL BE BROUGHT LOW And The Crooked Shall Be Made Straight And The Rough Shall Be Made Smooth And All Flesh Shall See The Salvation GOD Thats All Flesh GLORY SHALL SEE THE SALVATION OF GOD PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH KATS And Peace Be With You You All

HeavenBesideYou 02-06-2009 06:45 AM

February 6th

"A fail proof investment."

The pursuit of God is one of the few life choices we can make that has no strings attached. We give very little, and receive so much. Money, fame, power, prestige all sound nice, but they require more effort than they are worth. Worse, they pay temporary benefits that fade away, leaving us empty, lost, and alone. Give your life to God, and walk in the ways that He chooses, and you will find that He will bless you continually.

Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.

Psalm 16:4

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 02-07-2009 07:41 AM

February 7th

"What do people see in me?”

First Peter 2 reminds us that people are observing our lives. To be good representatives of Jesus Christ, Peter teaches that we’re to be submissive to authority, to live an honorable life, to do good works, to honor all people, and to fear God.

The testimony of our lives can give us opportunities to share the good news of Jesus. So we might want to ask ourselves, “What do people see in me?”

A merry heart makes a cheerful countenance.

Proverbs 15:13

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 02-08-2009 07:44 AM

February 8th

"What are the privileges of a child of God?"

We often talk about the privileges of being a child of God... Forgiveness, salvation, a future in heaven with him, the gift of the Holy Spirit, and ultimate victory when Christ comes. One of the greatest privileges we get, however, is the opportunity to act toward those who dislike and hate us in a way that reflects the character of God himself. Anyone can return hate for hate, but it takes a child of God to return a blessing and a prayer for their enemies.

Something to think about today...

[Jesus said,] "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven."

Matthew 5:43-45

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 02-08-2009 08:29 PM

Amen And Amen

Good Post Bub Good Post With So Many Conflicts today Forgiveness Of Our Advasiries Is Not Heared Enough AND WITH OUT THE HOLY SPIRT And Giving Us Streneth Its Nearly Impossbile To Forgive Those Who Despise Us WHEN YOU SPEND TIME WITH HIM And Cry In The Chapel GLORY TO GOD You Have What You Need To Face A World Of Cold Waxed Spirt GLORY you just come out smiling AND GLORY TO GOD YOU CAN GREET THE WORLD And Everybody Is Your Friend :D But To Face It Without Him Is Nearley Impossbile We Need To Keep Forgiveness with us always And Its LIVING PROOF :bounce: HOW THE WORD SPEAKS TODAY THE SAME AS YESTERDAY AND ALWAYS Forgiveness Of Those Who Despise Us Is Still On Of The Most Hardest Challanges When We Our Constanly Praying For Vegance GLORY Matt 25, 4,8, BUT THE WISE TOOK OIL IN THEIR VESSELS WITH THIER LAMPS, while the bridegroom tarried they all slumbered and slept and midnight there was a cry made behold the bridegroom cometh go ye out to meet him then all the virgins arose and trimmed their lamps And The Foolish Said Unto The Wise GIVES US OF YOUR OIL FOR OUR LAMPS HAVE GONE OUT And Forgiveness May Be The Oil We Surley Dont Want A Lack BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Kats

HeavenBesideYou 02-09-2009 07:58 AM

February 9th

"The Lord's persistent mercy."

As a young man, C. S. Lewis abandoned his childhood faith in God and declared his belief in no religion, saying they were all myths created by man. Years later, after acknowledging Jesus as the Son of God and his Savior, Lewis wrote of that time in his book Surprised By Joy.

He wrote, "No word in my vocabulary expressed deeper hatred than the word Interference. But Christianity placed at the center what then seemed to me a transcendental Interferer. There was no region even in the innermost depth of one's soul which one could surround with a barbed wire fence and guard with a notice 'No Admittance.' And that was what I wanted; some area, however small, of which I could say to all other beings, 'This is my business and mine only.'"

Every person has the right to say to God, "Leave me alone. Don't bother me." But it is the Lord's right to pursue us with His persistent mercy.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will eat with him, and he with me.

Revelation 3:20

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 02-10-2009 07:07 AM

February 10th

"Reach for His strength to endure any trial."

The Lord listens to our prayers, and He responds by giving us the strength we need to meet every situation. He truly is our strength of our fortress. Trust in the Lord, and He will grant you His peace.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Psalm 18:2

Heaven