CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

creedsister 06-14-2005 12:32 PM

:clap: :clap: *** over in ch.4 ...Verse. 4.9. REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS AND ALWAYS B/c i if you feel you cant get in THE LORD IS ALWAYS Doing Something Perfect Else Where In The Kingdom And For His People AMEN And Amen Let YOUR MODERATION BE KNOWN IN THE LORD Unto All Men The LOrd Is At Hand Be Carefull For Nothing BUT IN EVERYTHING IN PRAYER AND SUPPLICATION With Thanksgiving LET YOUR REQUEST Be Made Unto GOD AND The Peace Of God Which PASSETH ALL UNDERSTANDING Shall Keep Your Hearts And Minds Through Christ Whatsoever THINGS ARE Things Are Honset Whatsoever things ARE JUST Whatsoever THINGS ARE PURE Whatsoever Things Are Lovley If There Be Any Virtue And If There Be ANY praise thing on these things those things Which Ye Have Learned And Reciived And Heared And Seen In Me Do And The Peace Of God Shall Be With You

HeavenBesideYou 06-16-2005 07:10 AM

Daily Bread

June 15th and 16th (Couldn't log on yesterday morning gang...)

15th

"Compassion."

Not pity, not anger, not shame, not impatience, not intolerance, not rejection, but compassion is what God, my Father, gives to me. He cares for my pain enough to enter into my world and share it in Jesus.

As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him.

Psalm 103:13

16th

"Never alone."

Often friends desert us, allies are hard to find, and we stand alone in what we do, right or wrong. Sometimes we face the music for sins we have committed. Other times we stand alone for something we believe in. Comfort comes to us when we realize that, no matter how many earthly friends desert us, God is always standing right beside us. We need face no trial alone. Whether we have sinned or stood up for what is right, God will be near to us, to protect and defend.

I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me: no man cared for my soul.

Psalm 142:4

Heaven

:pimp:

Ann Allusion 06-16-2005 02:09 PM

Thanks for those, heaven... :)

creedsister 06-16-2005 03:54 PM

Praise The Lord

Pslam 107. Deliverance From The Sea, They That Go Down To The Sea In Ships..that do business IN GREAT WATERS..These See The Work Of The Lord And The Wonders In The Deep ..

creedsister 06-16-2005 04:04 PM

For He Commandeth And Raiseth :) The Stormy Wind Which Lifts The Waves Therof They Mount Up To Heaven...They Go Down Again ...To The DEPTHS ..Their Soul Is Melted B/c Of Trouble they Reel To And Fro And Stager Like A Drunken Man And Are At Their Wits End Then Thet Cry Unto The Lord In Their Trouble And He Bringeth Theme Out Of Their Distress He Maketh The Storm Calm So That The Waves Therof Are Still Then They Are Glad B/c thet be quiet so he bringeth them unto their desired haven. When The Storm Gets Going The Lord Riches Higher In Him ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 06-17-2005 07:02 AM

Daily Bread

June 17th

"Reflect your heart for those who need care and protection and love."

I can't help but think of what James, Jesus' brothers said: "Pure religion, undefiled before God the Father is this: keep oneself undefiled and care for orphans and widows in their distress." Jesus showed clearly this was the Father's heart in his ministry. Now it is up to us to continue it!

Sing to God, sing praise to his name, extol him who rides on the clouds -- his name is the Lord -- and rejoice before him. A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

Psalm 68:4-5

Heaven

creedsister 06-17-2005 05:06 PM

Praise Jesus

Why Are Thou Cast Down O My Soul And Why Art Thou Disquieted In Me HOPE THOU IN GOD FOR I SHALL YET PRAISE HIM FOR THE HELP OF HIS CONTENANCE O My GOd My Soul Is Cast Down Within Me Therefore WILL REMEMBEAR THEE FROM THE LAND OF JORDAN..DEEP CALLETH UNTO ME AT THE NOISE OF THE WATERSPOUTS ALL THE WAVES AND THE BILLOWS HAVE GONE OVER ME ..Yet The Lord Will Command HIS LOVINGKINDNESS In The Daytime His Song Shall Be With Me And My Prayer Unto THE GOD OF MY LIFE :bounce: I Will Say Unto GOD MY ROCK Why Hast Thou Forgotten Me Why Go Mourning Because Of The Oppression As With A Sword In My Bones Mine ENEMIES REPROACH ME WHILE THEY SAY DAILY UNTO ME WHERE IS THY GOD PRAISE JESUS GOD Is Our Refuger And Are STREGNTH A Very Present Help In Trouble Therefore We Will Not Fear

creedsister 06-17-2005 05:18 PM

Though The Earth Be Removed And Though The Mountains Be Carried Into The Midst Of The Sea ; Though The Waters Therof Roar And Be Troubled Though The Mountians Shake With Swelling Therof There Is A River Stream Wherof Shall Make Glad The City OF GOD The Holy Place Of The Tabernacles Of The Most High God Is In The Midst Of Her She Shall Not Be Moved God Shall Keep Her And That Right Early ..The heathen Rages The Kingdoms Move HE STILL UTTRED HIS VOICE THE EARTH MELTED..THE LORD OF HOSTS Is WITH US THE GOD OF JACOB IS OUR REFUGE COME Behold The Works Of The Lord What Destolations :) He Hath Made In The Earth He Maketh WARS TO CEASE UNTO THE END OF THE EARTH HE BREAKETH THE BOW AND CUTTETH THE SPEAR IN SUNDER HE BURNS THE CHARIOT IN THE FIRE, Be Still And Know That I,am God I WILL BE EXALTED AMONG THE HEATHEN :) I WILL BE EXALTED IN THE EARTH THE LORD OF HOST IS WITH US THE GOD OF JACOB IS OUR REFUGE,

creedsister 06-17-2005 05:25 PM

Lets Praise On

Clap Your Hands All Ye People Shout UNTO GOD WITH THE VOICE OF THE TRIUMPH FOR THE LORD MOST HIGH IS TERRIBLE HE IS GREAT KING OVER ALL THE EARTH he Shall Subdue And WORK IT HIS WAY, HE SHALL CHOOSE FOR US THE EXLLENCY OF JACOB GOD IS GONE UP WITH A SHOUT THE LORD WITH THE SOUND OF TRUMPET SIng PRAISES UNTO GOD SING SING PRAISES UNTO OUR KING FOR GOD IS THE KING OF ALL THE EART Sing Ye Praises !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH UNDERSTANDINGGGGGGGGGGGGG, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOD REIGINS OVER THE HEATHEN GOD SITS UP ON HOLINESS .. :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 06-18-2005 08:08 AM

Daily Bread

June 18th

"In loving memory of James."

We lost a good friend to cancer this week. James was only 27...

Why Lord? Why do these things happen? Why are people left abandoned, accused, at the mercy of powers they can not control? Why is life so unpredictable? Where is the sense of fairness, of justice, or meaning?

There are many senseless tragedies like this, throughout the World, like that of the crucifixion of Jesus, that will continue to be a feature of life on earth. We do not welcome them. We do not understand them. They sap our faith and leave us cold. Yet.... still... God calls us to put our faith in Him. Still..... God promises that, although for a while we may feel utterly abandoned by His love and far from His presence, the experience of abandonment will not be the final word.

Entrusting one's life to this kind of God, as the Psalmist did and as Jesus did, changes everything. Suffering can be understood not as something to be avoided at all costs, but as something to be accepted, even at times embraced on behalf of others, with the knowledge that God shares the suffering of the afflicted. Death can be understood not as the ultimate insult to human sovereignty, but as something to be entrusted to God with the assurance that nothing in all creation can separate us from the love of God.

For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

Psalm 22:24

Heaven

creedsister 06-18-2005 04:08 PM

Sorry to hear...and sometimes we dont know why bad things happen , they just do but its for are own good as well as others , as we hold on and steadfast ... 1 pet.ch.4 12.13 Beloved Think it not strange Concerning the Fiery Trial which is to try you as though some strange thing happend to you BUT REJOICE INASMUCH AS YE ARE PARTAKERS OF CHRIST SUFFERINGS THAT WHEN HIS GLORY SHALL BE REVEALED YE MAY BE GLAD WITH EXCEEDING JOY :thewave:

HeavenBesideYou 06-20-2005 07:02 AM

Daily Bread

June 20th

"Life is a story."

It is a parable we live through day by day. Just as a parable has a hidden meaning, so, too, the events of our daily living have significance and deeper meanings. Our present and our past are important components of who we are. We like to hold onto the past, and we strive to make the present the best it can be. God, the greatest storyteller of all, is a part of our past and our present. He can shape our parable for us if we will let Him. When we do so, we can be confident that our story has a happy ending.

I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old.

Psalm 78:2

Heaven

creedsister 06-20-2005 04:35 PM

:) indeed, Heb.ch.1 GOD WHO At Sundry times and in divers manners spake in time of past unto the fatheres by the prophets hath in these last days spoken unto his son who he hath appointed heir of all things by whom also he made the worlds.who being the brightness of His GLORY and the express image of his person and upholding all things by the word of his power when he had by himself purged our sins sat down on the right hand of the father of the majesty on high ..

creedsister 06-20-2005 04:45 PM

being made so much better than the angels as he hath by inher. obtained a more EXCELLENT Name than they for unto which of the angels said at any time thou art my son this day i have begotten thee and again i will be a father to him and he shall be my son and again when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world he saith and let all the angels OF GOD WORSHIP HIM and of the angels spirts AND HIS MINSTERS A FLAME OF FIRE but unto the son saith thy throne O God Is forever and ever a sceptre Of Righteousness and hated every FALSE WAY Therefore GOD Even Thy GOd Hath Anointed thee with oil of gladness above thy fellows..on down to 10 :D AND THOU LORD IN THE BEGINNING hast laid the foundation of the earth and the heavens are the work of thine hands ..and 11.14..

HeavenBesideYou 06-21-2005 06:54 AM

Daily Bread

June 21st

"The safety of those who have God for their refuge."

How good it is to be as close to God as his shadow and share in the comfort of his shelter. He is not far if our hearts choose to draw near him.

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

Psalm 91:1

Heaven

creedsister 06-21-2005 03:16 PM

indeed pslams 1 bleseed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly nor standeth in the way of sinners nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful or also he that is not overcomed by falsehood ..but his delight is in the law of the Lord and in his law doth he meditate day and night and he shall be like a tree for the Lord knoweth the way Of The Righteous but the wayss of the Ungodly shall perish.

HeavenBesideYou 06-22-2005 07:08 AM

If you read the rest of Ps 78, it turns out that the entire history of Israel is a "parable". Ps 49 also brings this out.

And Proverbs, the entire book is to reveal "wisdom". The purpose is in the first few verses, to understand parables and dark sayings, i.e. to GET TO KNOW GOD, the simple must become subtil, Prov 1:4,6.

:banana:

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-22-2005 07:10 AM

Daily Bread

June 22nd

"Our lives are not lived alone."

The Lord is with us personally. He holds each our future and our safety in his hands. We live to serve him and go to be with him when we die. The Lord will keep us from all harm!

The Lord will keep you from all harm -- he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

Psalm 121:7-8

Heaven

creedsister 06-22-2005 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
If you read the rest of Ps 78, it turns out that the entire history of Israel is a "parable". Ps 49 also brings this out.

And Proverbs, the entire book is to reveal "wisdom". The purpose is in the first few verses, to understand parables and dark sayings, i.e. to GET TO KNOW GOD, the simple must become subtil, Prov 1:4,6.

Heaven

Yes indeed :jam: wisdom and growth of the prophets came at great price as we look at our lifes its very much the same Heb.11.Faith Of The Judges And Prophets ..32.40. Ch.12 PRAISE JESUS WHEREFORE Seeing we Also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witness let us lay aside every weight and sin which doth so easily beset the race before us Looking unto Jesus The Chife CornerStone the Auther And The Finsher Of Our Faith Who For The Joy That Was Set Before Him Endured The Cross despising shame the shame and set down at the right hand of the Throne Of God..

HeavenBesideYou 06-23-2005 07:05 AM

Daily Bread

June 23rd

"Walking heroes."

It is easy for us to live victoriously for the Lord when we soar on eagles wings. It can be exciting when we run and don't grow weary in the work of the Lord, buoyed by his power and presence. But it often takes heroes to keep walking and not faint when trying times come. Keep on walking, brother and sister. The Lord is there when you most fear he has forgotten you!

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and will not be faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Heaven

creedsister 06-23-2005 02:10 PM

PRAISE GOD, Pslam 91

HE THAT dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the Shadow Of The The Almighty , I Will SAY LORD HE IS MY REFUGE AND MY FORTRESS MY GOD IN HIM WILL I TRUST , HE SHALL COVER THEE WITH HIS FEATHERS UNDER HIS WINGS SHALT THOU TRUST HIS TRUTH IS THY IS THY SHILED AND BUCKLER THOU SHALT NOT BE AFRAID OF TERROR BY NIGHT NOR THE ARROW THAT FILETH THE DAY. NOR FOR THE PESTILENCE THAT WALKS IN DARKNESS NOR FOR THE DESTRUCTION THAT WASTETH AT NOON DAY A THOUSAND SHALL FALL AT THY RIGHT SIDE AND TEN THOUSAND AT THY RIGHT HAND BUT IT SHALL NOT COME NIGH UNTO THEE .

creedsister 06-23-2005 02:17 PM

ONLY With Thine Eyes Shalt Thou Behold The Wicked Because Thou Hast Made The Lord Which Is My Refuge Even The Most High THY HABITATION There Shall No Evil Befall On Thee NEITHER SHALL ANY PLAUGE COME NIGH THY DWELLING FOr He Shall Give His Angels Charge Over Thee In All Thy Ways They Shall Bear Thee Up In Their Hands Lest Thou ash Thy Foot Against Stone Thou Shal Tread Upon A Lion And Adder The Young Lion And The Dragon Shall Trample Under Feet Because He Hath Sent His Love Upon Me Therefore Will I deliever Him I Will Set Him On High Because He Hath Known My Name Whooooooooooooooo PRECIOUS HOSANNA He Shall Call Upon Me And I Will Anwser Him I Will Be With Him In Trouble I Will Deliever Him And Honour Him With Long Life Will I Satisfy And Show Him My Salvation

HeavenBesideYou 06-24-2005 06:59 AM

Daily Bread

June 24th

"Cursed."

Watched the DVD last night with my wife, needless to say, I didn't rest that well last night...

It's amazing to me how Satan knows our "silver bullet sins"... Those sins that can especially wound and disable us from the work of Christ. Commit in your heart to ask God to protect you, and your family from the attacks of the evil one.

The Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

2 Thessalonians 3:3

Heaven

creedsister 06-24-2005 05:39 PM

Amen but need not worry of these things for it was he that overcame the world :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 06-25-2005 07:39 AM

Daily Bread

June 25th

"Acknowledgment."

There is no hiding from God, but for those who willingly and joyously seek him, there is comfort, power, and hope in his presence.

"Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?" declares the Lord. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 23:24

Heaven

creedsister 06-25-2005 04:03 PM

:bounce: :bounce: the Eyes Of God Our Busy Ones Haaaaaaaa

HeavenBesideYou 06-26-2005 08:10 AM

Daily Bread

June 26th

An email form an old adversary...

Today I received a reminder email (for some reason this guy thinks I still want to hear from him) apropos my shortcomings in my liberal views... And then he proceeded to brag pridefully how his writing's, "They're NOT LIBERAL they are nihilist in there sense of life. THEY ARE LEFTIST in political application; in truth they are simply SLAVES to postmodernism deconstructionist drivel.", actually were published on some conservative blog in Canada???

This Daily is especially for him...

"Bury the hatchet."

Hanging on to bitterness and keeping alive grudges is consuming work. It leaves little energy for blessing others, praising God, or enjoying life. The only way to get over these things is to actively love (i.e., serve them) others in ways that bless their lives. If we can't do this because it's good and the right thing to do, we do it because we know God!

I am praying for my enemies more and more each day, as this world becomes evermore self destructing...

Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.

Leviticus 19:18

Heaven

creedsister 06-27-2005 02:30 PM

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 06-27-2005 09:18 PM

Daily Bread

June 27th

"Give it up!"

The key to life is letting go of ourselves and receiving Jesus. Please don't forget to relinquish your life to the one who gave up his own life. When we lose our life to him, we can have it back forever with him.

Spoken by Jesus: "...whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it."

Matthew 16:25

Heaven

creedsister 06-27-2005 11:07 PM

Indeed...Matt..19 28.29 I say unto you that ye have followed me in the regenaration when the son of man shall sit on his throne of his glory ye also shall sit upon the twelve tribes of Israel and everyone that hath forsaken houses or brethren or sisters or fathers or mother or wife or children or lands for my name sake shall Receive an hundredfold and shall inherit everlasting life but many that are first shall be last and the last shall be first :)

HeavenBesideYou 06-28-2005 07:47 AM

Daily Bread

June 28th

"About face."

Sometimes we head off in wrong directions and then have to change our ways time and time again in order to avoid bad consequences. The word repent means to turn away from or toward. God wants us to turn from the things that are wrong in our lives and to turn toward Him. If we will always try to do just that, the Lord's face will shine upon us, and we shall be saved.

Turn us again, O God, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.

Psalm 80:3

Heaven

creedsister 06-28-2005 12:26 PM

Yes PRAISE JESUS

:) He can keep us a foward path..from sin and destruction and all that stuff but we can mess up some times believe me i know this is true , and NOT BE IN OUR WILL BUT IN THE WILL OF GOD.. Thats When I Find Comfort Here, Pslam.27 23.27 The Steps Of A Good Man Are ORDERED BY THE WILL OF THE LORD And HE DELIGHTETH IN HIS WAY :) Though he fall he shall not be uttrerly cast down FOR THE LORD UPHOLDEYH HIM WITH HIS HAND, i have been young and now Am I Old yet i have not seen THE RIGHTEOUS FORSAKEN Nor His seed begging for bread he is ever merciful and lendeth and his seed is blessed depart from evil and always do not what is right And Dwell Forever More,

HeavenBesideYou 06-29-2005 07:36 AM

Daily Bread

June 29th

"God has a purpose and plan for each of our lives."

The greatest thing we can do is to find that purpose and live it out. We can trust his purpose in us because it is based on his wisdom and love. As long as we seek his will, we're not going to do anything that can ultimately spoil his purpose in us.

The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever - do not abandon the works of your hands.

Psalm 138:8

Heaven

Ann Allusion 06-29-2005 10:35 AM

Quote:

"God has a purpose and plan for each of our lives."

totally agree...heaven...:D
excellent post...:rockon:

creedsister 06-29-2005 12:40 PM

Praise Da Lard

PRAISE YE THE LORD I WILL PRAISE THE LORD WITH MY WHOLE HEART THE WORKS OF THE LORD OUR GREAT SOUGHT OUT OF ALL THEME THAT HAVE PLEASURE THERIN HIS WORK IS HONOURABLE AND GLORIOUS AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS ENDURETH FOREVER HE HATH MADE HIS WONDERFUL WORKS TO BE REMEMBERED THE LORD IS GRACIOUS AND FULL OF COMPASSION HE HATH GIVEN MEAT UNTO THEME THAT FEAR HIM HE WILL EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BE MINDFUL OF HIS COVENANT HE HATH SHOWN HIS PEOPLE THE POWER OF HIS WORKS THAT HE MAY GIVE THEME THE HERITAGE OF THE HEATHEN THE WORKS OF HIS HANDS ARE VERRITY AND JUGEMENT ALL HIS COMANDMENTS ARE SURE, :jam: :jam: :jam: psalm.111.1.7

HeavenBesideYou 06-30-2005 07:25 AM

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-30-2005 07:26 AM

Daily Bread

June 30th

"Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

Jesus taught us to pray for the day that the LORD would be the recognized king over all the earth. We look forward to that, because our faith will be shown true and the LORD himself will be glorified as he should be. In a world of profanity, a world where God's name is blasphemed, every knee will bow and every tongue confess that he is LORD, incomparable without rival.

The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

Zechariah 14:9

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 07-01-2005 07:26 AM

Daily Bread

July 1st

"False prophets and teachings."

Thousands of people turn to cults and sects, hoping to find something Christianity can't give them. Usually, they don't want to take the responsibility Christ gives to live a holy and upright life. It is easier to run away to somewhere where the self doesn't matter so much, then to face the problems right in front of us. Sadly, there is no place to run. Jesus is the only true answer to a life that is empty and void. Strange gods come and go. They have no staying power. They may be attractive for awhile, but only God endures forever.

There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god.

Psalm 81:9

Heaven

creedsister 07-01-2005 02:39 PM

Amen

By Choice They Will Go Estray...looking and seeking for other door ways and other Gods..When Soon They Will Lean THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY AND ONE TRUTH...Given Power To Life And Death... Hebrews .ch.4 Let Os Therefore Fear lest a promise being left of entering into his rest any of you should seem to come short of it..for unto the Gospel was preached as well unto theme but the word preached as well unto theme but the word preached did not profit theme...

creedsister 07-01-2005 02:46 PM

Not being mixed with faith in theme that heared it...for those of you that have ears let theme hear.. for we which have believed DO ENTER INTO REST :) As He Said As I Have Sworn Unto My Wrath If They Shall Enter Into My Rest Although the works were finshied From The Foundation Of The World For He Spoke in a certian place of the 7th day from all of his works..and in this place again :) if they shall enter into my rest seeing therfore it remains that some must enter enter in..they to whom it was first preached entered not b/c of Unbelief